This is legitimately the most retarded reason I've ever seen someone kill 33 people for

soranews24.com/2019/05/31/we-just-wanted-to-see-them-stop-four-train-otaku-arrested-for-throwing-smoke-bombs-at-trains/
soranews24.com/2018/10/11/woman-jailed-after-entering-japanese-train-cabin-with-key-bought-at-online-auction/

>I'll try to summarize: Train-obsessed photographer on 2ch's train board makes up the word "barisaku" for a specific way to get the lighting just right when photographing trains, and keeps spamming that phrase on 2ch so much he ends up getting nicknamed Barisaku-kun
>Then KyoAni makes an anime about people who play in an orchestra ("Sound! Eufonium") where they use the word "barisaku" as a short for "bariton sakusofon" (bariton saxophone), and he thinks they stole his word that he was so proud of.
>What really broke the camel's back was when KyoAni collaborated with the Kyoto public transportation authorities to decorate a train with anime characters from Sound! Eufonium.
>From then on he went to 2ch's/5ch's anime board every single day to shitpost about how KyoAni ruined his life.
>But the threads suddenly stopped yesterday.
>The arsonist was overheard by witnesses as shouting "They ripped me off!" over and over again.

Attached: 1485568263124.jpg (1024x904, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyoto_Animation_arson_attack
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck anime.

>Sound! Eufonium

Sounds perfectly reasonable to me.

are japs the most retarded asian country?

What a /n/igger.

internet bulletin boards were a mistake

based autist

>be simple
>have an honest life
>big company ruins life
>ruin big company
It's a kino revenge story

What is it about anime that brings the worst autism out of people?

Attached: 1558700542917.jpg (1080x1080, 189K)

He did the whole world a favor
Fuck KyoAni, and fuck moeshit.

Yeah yeah we get it.

based

This

I knew 2ch would end in mass killings

Is train autism the strongest kind of autism there is?

That is perhaps the most based person I have ever read about.

wtf i hate my station now

>This is the final nail in moe shit's coffin
>But the one to dethrone it is isekai garbage
did we get monkey pawed

not clicking the link because i want to believe

>NOOOOOO NOT MY PEDOSHIT CRAPANESE CARTOON CREATORS

Attached: 1562740581913.png (384x293, 17K)

What he actually killed people? I thought he just burned down the studio. Don’t really care about animeshit.

>foamer and tripfag
truly the worst of two worlds

Japs are so fucking autistic

Why are anime fans so fucked up in the head?

>tf
>tp

Do you guys really believe that article?

>sora news

It's unironically true

>A 41-year-old male from the Kantō region has been identified as the suspect.[20][21]

>After being apprehended by police the suspect was taken to the hospital with severe burns in the legs, chest, and face.[10][16] During his transport to the hospital he admitted to having started the fire,[22] accusing the studio of "ripping off" or "plagiarising" (パクり やがって).[6][23][21] Further questions are being denied as his injuries are currently being treated at the hospital.[24]

>The suspected perpetrator had a criminal history prior to the incident; in 2012, he reportedly robbed a convenience store with a knife in Ibaraki.[25

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyoto_Animation_arson_attack

Same I'll take this possible fake news without fact checking.

What's the deal with autism and trains?

When has an American ever done something as autistic as this?

Seinfeld-esque

makes sense, what's the problem

Death to Moe

Attached: 1522460396123.jpg (519x412, 51K)

>yfw even japanese incels don't blame their problems on women or jews
what's wrong with wh*toids?

do you really think school shootings are not autistic user

Attached: 1547811716321.png (395x396, 144K)

>killing a whole bunch of people at the anime studio instead of at school
wow, you sure have a lot to learn from mighty nippon

now that's an anime I'd watch

more like
>be incel dweeb
>have a shitty life cut off from human contact
>big company does something completely unrelated to you that you nonetheless perceive as a slight
>sperg out because you literally have absolutely nothing better to do with your life

Anime when?

Pandering. Just like Western LGBT

Nope. That is just a symptom of the American education system, social media, and minorities. I'm not even trying to be a Jow Forumstard. Anyone that had been to an American public school knows that negroes and other minorities will not hesitate to bully others.

Attached: IMG_9954.jpg (970x556, 63K)

GAIJIN to be deceived by another person on the net
Fake because he is still writing
But crazy