Who likes blacks most, hispanic or white girls?

Who likes blacks most, hispanic or white girls?

Attached: 1483531419202.jpg (720x560, 99K)

It tends to be lower class women regardless of race

some cunt

Attached: 1531251195678.jpg (618x800, 178K)

white girls.

Whites.

All women.

Ive seen lots of hispanic girls with black guys

Literally this it’s generally low class whites and low class hispanics who are with blacks the most

Whites
Latinos and blacks dont really get along, but I think that might just be Mexicans

Attached: hmmmm.png (495x391, 17K)

white girls

Both. Fuck them because most whites aren’t real whites anyways.

I live in california and most girls I see dating black guys are hispanic

this
regardless of either one they'll both be poor

Hispanics are more poor, does this mean hispanic girls like BBC the most?

Of you go to Any good in California or Texas literally every Mexican girl is getting blacked

It's not a question of who likes blacks more - it's a question of whose fate is already sealed with blacks more? That fate includes and is defined as being discarded/deleted by natural selection. Blacks have a very honorable purpose to serve - the reason for their creation; and it isn't an easy one, in fact they aren't even aware of it. The blacks purpose is to serve as vessels of destruction. They teach us to be and act in the total opposite manner as they do. God did not give them the representation with black skin without a reason. Black skin is a marker, a beacon for the better evolvement of the human race. Blacks serve as a warning, just as highly deadly and poisonous organisms in nature do; their obvious patterns/physical characteristics that warn other organisms to stay away or they might die. Most organisms are weak, and are not fit for survival. They lack instinct and the pursuit to perfection/evolvement. Blacks attract the weak organisms of humanity, those who are vessels for destruction without knowing; lacking intelligence and desire for prosperity/advancement. Natural selection at it's finest, all serving for the greater good in providing the right path of humanity - not to fall to destruction, opposite of what blacks and their counterparts will inevitably achieve: blacks helping to bring down those who are unfit and inferior or this world/universe.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-18 at 5.31.59 PM.png (619x339, 383K)

no.....theres poor and then theres POOR

* hood

wtf I love n*ggers now

Most girls you see in general are hispanic I would guess, living in California.

Attached: A9C068CB-DCF8-41CA-8983-7B990962F7E0.jpg (540x960, 99K)

is that a midge?

I live in Cali and I barely even see any black people here to begin with

It's because you're full of goblinos

Cope harder spic

I'm not a Latin retard

white bitches

Prove it spic

Blacks literally got extinguished here.

no you don't

I don't have to prove anything you fucking Juden

yes he do

same, maybe they're just all in LA. Only white, hispanic, and asian, even some indian. I've seen maybe 5 black people ever here at most.

Insecure spic confirmed

Well, I'd club a baby seal, But you know I won't ingest it. I'd tell my vegan girlfriend "You know I wouldn't suggest it All my shoes are leather And I don't care whether or not All the cute little animals were to be shot!

Attached: 9303.jpg (1109x1026, 601K)

I live in South Florida and in some cities with heavy Hispanic population you won't see very many blacks. Back in middle school there were not that many blacks, and they mostly stayed within their circle, with the exception of a few. So, no, at least here, latinas date latinos,

They date latinos for the bucks but they prefer to get fucked by BLACK BVLLS

how does that prove all the girls you see with blacks are hispanic?

It always amazes me how the Mexican anons here oblivious to the fact that Mexican women get blocked all the time in the USA. I know there aren’t many black guys in Mexico but still

>They date latinos for the bucks
lol if it was for that they'd date whites or asians intead

I live in LA(Northern part near Burbank). The vast majority of the time everyone I see is either Hispanic or Asian. Near my uni area there's more black people but most black people I see usually stick to each other.
You're a fucking retard dude. I'm Armenian. Why would I lie about not being Hispanic? It sounds like you're projecting because you're a Latin and lie about it to your retarded Jow Forums friends

White women.

Attached: 1560555580241.png (420x778, 22K)

My boyos getting light choco milkers

Thats after theyve ridden the BBC carousel

The goblinas get rejected by well of whites and asians