When will you stop being a NEET and find a job, user?

When will you stop being a NEET and find a job, user?
You can't stay like this forever, y'know.

Attached: 353632.jpg (500x312, 25K)

I starting working a couple of months ago after a long period of neeting. Honestly it is a cure for Jow Forums addiction. I hardly ever come here anymore.

>You can't stay like this forever, y'know.
Oh, you bet it will.

Your parents will die and there won't be anyone to take care of you.

When I get a job in the public sector.

I'm actually getting a job at a book store soon, so I'm finally going to escape my hikikomori ways, after 3 years of being like this

Attached: e7bc93c286fd01567cbf574aef51c5cf.png (1014x717, 818K)

Being a Neet is best in my life.
I do not want socialize with malcious ordinary people.

Oh how I envy you
You know how many cute girls you're going to see there?

Females should be banned from reading books.

>apply for 30 jobs a month
>get no callbacks

Attached: 1522889746907.png (299x301, 107K)

You are like baby

> apply for literally over 80 jobs
> 1 callback
> pawn shop in ghetto part of down town

I'm financially independent. In fact, I helped my dad financially, allowing him to retire a few years earlier.

Great to hear that, hope you'll be successful in your new job.
I know that feel, most people are awful to deal with. Maybe you should try a job where you don't have to conversate with random people much, like carpentry?

Attached: aiportraits_1563496195.jpg (1024x512, 90K)

I would but nobody cares to hire me, no amount of dressing up nice, showing up there and giving the employer a firm handshake will ever do anything for you. It’s really annoying how many boomers tell me this and it just never fucking helps at all.

So you're a NEET yet have a decent income? That's interesting, how does that happen?

>why yes im self made man billionaire CEO
>how could you tell ?

Attached: 1563484052322s.jpg (190x250, 4K)

Wrong! The gubbermint will keep giving me NEETbux. And when they stop I will break the law.

No steady income, but I made a lot of money on crypto.

Im not a neet

If i literally did nothing id just fucking kms. I take out trash right away, clean dishes right away, pay rent right away, if i have no use i either find one or dispose of myself

I'm still kind of scared, I don't know how well I'll do there, or how the coworkers will be, all I know is that its one step forward out of this hellhole that I've created for myself, and it may seem extremely pathetic to some, but I'm really proud of myself, I'm proud that I realized in what mess I was, and I'm glad I made the change without anyone making me do it, tearing up a bit as I'm writing this :^)

Attached: 05bfe784ec2d49c207648aa5782d9cd2.jpg (500x500, 43K)

I can't get a job

How can you even be a neet as a nordoid
Don't jobs get thrown at you?

>tfw haven't been a NEET since I was 15
I'm also leaving my current career as a line cook so that I can be an EMT and do something more useful than smoke weed and cook shit for 48 hours a week.

After about a year of working as an a low tier EMT I'm going to go back to school for a year and get my associates degree to become a full fledged paramedic.

Attached: 1476399712235.gif (248x203, 154K)

I've been NEET for 8 weeks now and don't think that's changing anytime soon

I can, as long as there are gullible obedient Germ wageslaves, I get welfare, 33 years old soon.

Attached: 1536876425990.jpg (1920x1080, 517K)

What field are you trying to apply in?

i seriously want to become a CEO entrepreneur
what should i do ?

Attached: images (2).jpg (525x584, 27K)

retail
warehousing

pleb stuff like that

Fuck you thot bitch go away im going to kill the next jehovahs witness do knocks on my door.

I want to go back to being a NEET again.

Attached: 1560645964671.jpg (1200x1200, 117K)