Each country's favourite beer

each country's favourite beer

Attached: gieax4crtqa31.jpg (8334x4138, 2.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Inzww0992qk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the chad shiner bock

>Estrella Damn
Trash
most spanish brands are trashy light Pilsner

Attached: 5000 horas en mspaint.png (980x682, 469K)

ha didn't realise germans actually drank oettinger, thats absolutely filthy.

I AM CANADIAN

>Efes
big yikes

what's wrong with those beers?

t. non beer drinking intellectual

Here we have euro beers which are imported and are some how cheaper than domestic ones. Oettinger is basically the flagship of them.
Good value becaue its 500ml cans not our normal 375ml stubbies. But still 24 in a case. And you have it at first and its pretty drinkable, watery but fine. By the end of that case its tasting sickly and you never want to touch it again.

molson canadian is so shite
i've tried several other of these beers and all are better (corona, budweiser, heineken, vb, kronenburg 1664, zyvwiec), never tried that german one but i've had "DAB" and it's also better than molson

maybe it's a shipping issue
I doubt the Germans who are famous for their beer will have a shit beer as their favourite

Dreher is based.

You're a wine country.

>skol
Hell no, if we are talking about cheap bear I drink pic related or Império

Attached: 1.jpg (480x480, 75K)

most of the time the most popular beer isn't particularly good. Then again Perroni for Italy, 1664 for France and Tsingtao are decent.

wine producer country
beer drinker country
FTFY

Attached: evoluci%C3%B3n-consumo-cerveza.jpg (1407x789, 174K)

How did things go so wrong?

American beer is like having sex in a boat, it's fucking close to water

I don't know about the rest of the world, but in Argentina that beer is the cheapest one, that's why it's the best seller, it's literally hated by everyone incluiding the lowlives that buy it on a daily basis.

I'd say the actual most popular beer in the average price/quality ratio is probably Brahma, which is still shit but whatever.

and in terms of quality the most popular is probably Stella Artois or Warsteiner.

>Öttinger
don't think so, this brand is known for its cheapness but not this popular

pretty based

beer is an old people thing and often has an acidic more sour taste

brazilian beer is like having your cock sucked by a monkey

you wonder why it's so awful and then you realise it's because it's done by a monkey

Attached: 55ba87b8dd0895c81c8b4581-750-686.png (750x686, 351K)

Can't see mine

Attached: 758a3781ef504c2c9e2eb8503513e113.jpg (719x714, 32K)

get big nigga

>UK
>Carling
What the fuck? Carling is a discount brand here.

Fun fact: Corona had to rename in Spain because the word "corona" was trademarked, so they are "Coronita" here
The word "Donut" is also trademarked by the company "panrico donuts", so Dunkin Donuts had to rename to "dunkin coffee" in Spain

Attached: panrico-donuts-portada-foto-panrico.jpg (1101x437, 86K)

Big and cheap brands like skol, brahma, etc are actually trash ngl

if your mate says "I'll buy you a pint" - he doesn't even ask you what you want, he buys you carling by default.

It is the DEFAULT of beers.

Cusqueña desu wa

Attached: 1444171687158.jpg (467x433, 40K)

>Skol

Attached: skol.jpg (541x536, 48K)

>1980
First generation raised after Franco.

Old traditionally spanish thing bad, new anglo overlords thing good, birth of siesta all day fiesta all night culture, that kind of cucked shit.

I think Dunkin Donuts changed their name to Dunkin one or two years ago so disaster averted.

Desce redondo

this is how it looks here
>Dumb Jow Forumsfag opinion
there was a raising trend of beer over wine for a while

Attached: cerveza-international-skol-botella-1l.jpg (458x402, 39K)

Those are actually so damn good

Uma das maiores mentiras da história.

New Quilmes has the old recipe from 1888, "quilmes cristal" doesn't exist anymore, and the new ones are actually decent... Far better than Heineken or Brahma which is the worst one in Argentina.

Also you don't know shit about beers.

>UK
>not Guiness
what the actual fuck

>the new ones are actually decent...
imagine believing this

For me, it's Busch

Attached: a849a5a7-a4e8-4b04-ae6f-c9158b2a2af1_2.60500b3ebe20f06a33d9e3f155ec23dd.jpg (450x450, 59K)

>Wine rates lowered dramatically lowered in 1975 and beer finally surpassed it at the peak of movida madrileña, but that was just a coincidence trust me.

Trust in our jewtuber friends then

youtube.com/watch?v=Inzww0992qk

>esto con franco no pasaba...

guiness is an irish meme. if you want a good british stout youd choose sam smith oatmeal or imperial stout.

Corona is piss with water, i wonder why would someone drink that willingly

Si de verdad no ves que el cambio social de los 80 se cargó artificialmente muchas cosas que no tenían nada que ver con el franquismo en sí pues no sé qué decirte, pero a mí me resulta bastante obvio. Es a partir de ahí cuando empieza a molar socialmente dejarse cuckear por los anglos y esa misma mentalidad es la que trae luego celebrar Halloween y demás americanadas.

i guess because it tastes like nothing so its easy to drink

no has pensado que quizas esas cosas como halloween se fueron adoptando mas o menos al mismo tiempo por otros paises europeos

>cusqueña
mah nigga

>se fueron adoptando mas o menos al mismo tiempo por otros paises europeos
coincidentally the same time when the Anglosphere became the undisputed cultural leader of the world after the 1973/79 oil and financial crises and the economic stagnation that followed in the rest of Europ and the turning away of most european states from social democracy to the neoliberalism championed by Reagan and Thatcher?

That French brand sucks. Tastes like peach in a bottle.

Aussies like the facking vb longneck you dog cunts