The islamists who killed 2 nordic girls are finally borught to justice in Morocco

>The islamists who killed 2 nordic girls are finally borught to justice in Morocco
>3 of them have death sentences, while other 21 have jailtime, some of them with lifetime jail sentence
elpais.com/internacional/2019/07/11/actualidad/1562863704_421047.html

Attached: 1562863704_421047_1563464294_noticia_normal_recorte1.jpg (1960x1106, 451K)

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.es/translate?sl=es&tl=pt&u=https://elpais.com/internacional/2019/07/11/actualidad/1562863704_421047.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>other 21

I thought only the three were the ones involved.

they were accused of collaborating or being implicated in some way
heres the translated article
translate.google.es/translate?sl=es&tl=pt&u=https://elpais.com/internacional/2019/07/11/actualidad/1562863704_421047.html

Lol, imagine if they were caught here, they wouldn't regret it.

i think it's funny that one of the whore's mother wants them to get killed when the death penalty is illegal in norway lol

so 24 people were behind the murdering of two women? damn, not even this shithole is that much of a shithole.

all n*rdic countries are cucked subhuman shitholes

I wonder if they regret it now.

>Kevin Zoller Guervos, a Spanish-Swiss convert to Islam, was the only non-Moroccan on trial.
>He was accused of teaching the main suspects how to use an encrypted messaging service and to use weapons.
Why are Europeans like this?

what's funny about that?

Why do they look like spics?

Post your face, sandnigger

I don't know what the fuck they're going to do with them, but I hope they livestream it on Facebook.

its Jow Forums, trying to be edgy is the thing to do to fit in.

Attached: 1415694713403.gif (500x700, 1018K)

I've seen enough spics to know they don't look like them.

They should unironically be let free, allowed to enter Norway and massacre rest of the kuffar.

Why do they look like Peruvians?

Feel sorry for the three lads, they doing god's work.

Fuck Whitoid menace, they are the cancer of this world, bringing humanity down, they are in charge of bringing a 2nd dark age for humanity.

Attached: i-am-not-saying-white-people-are-dumb-but-white-people-are-dumb.jpg (480x360, 88K)

The one in the middle looks like an older version of my Iraqi friend I had from the elementary school.

they don't, you don't know what you are talking about edgy boi

Are you talking about Ali? He was abducted, Tobias. Let it go.

He got his ass spanked at the airport and everyone watched it. Poor guy

He’s right. Killing them is inhumane. They didn’t get raped, a white man would have done so. She should be glad.