Hey man, wanna hang out?

>hey man, wanna hang out?
>no

Attached: b47hrl8u81x21.jpg (750x750, 55K)

op pic happened to me a year ago

Lmao, me and some people did that to one guy. Was fucking hilarious

this is real, but then again they created 3, I was on 2 of them

This is why i hate having friends

I had a bunch of close friends, and about 3 other dudes that were my inner circle.
Sadly, my close friends all grew apart from me (most moved to another city).
My inner 3 bros, one of them I got into a fight with, and the other 2 took his side.
Oh well.. shit happens. Glad I don't hang with them anymore, since the 3 ended up doing wacked/questionable shit.

Dox them and spam their number everywhere

what was the fight about?

it was about you

im the ground post
my friends did it because they were supposedly tired of me saying nigger but i think it was really because i got with a girl before they did
dont even care anymore lmao half of them were shitskins or jews

>im the ground post
fuck you

>tfw cooperated with this kind of thing a year ago
now I feel bad

Attached: image.jpg (960x800, 377K)

>200+ Snapchat friends
>last snap received: 50 days ago

Attached: E276AC4C-40BC-4A54-B179-ADDA908B6BA1.jpg (470x512, 67K)

>tfw your classmates have a group chat and they almost wait one whole year to finally invite you
heh, at least I made it

>hey user why don't you make an instagram or a snapchat so we can talk to each other?
>just don't have time man been busy lately
Reality:I don't wanna make an IG to have 20 followers and look like a loser

>my friends did it because they were supposedly tired of me saying nigger
Lmao such snowflakes

Unironically was in a chem lab once where basically everyone around me made a group chat. There was 1 guy who I was talking regularly and he didn't even invite me to the one in his group full of chicks. Basically spent the entire semester alone doing all the labs by myself

lmao, you lost all your friends from an edgy Jow Forums phase.
You're a loser.

There was this """ELITE"" group chat made in my class so that they'd have a group chat to talk about shit without the annoying nerdy girls in our class. I was invited. It wasn't used much except in cases where we would use it to cheat on exams at this one professor who was REALLY oblivious to cheating.
So, this kid who had a strange hatred of me that I can't explain kicked me out of the group and because of that I would get fucked during exams at this professor because I couldn't get anyone to specifically send all this shit to me and no one would give me an invite back.
Anyway, on my last day of sophomore year I had to retake a test that I failed because of this exact reason and I knew specifically that they had sent this exam in the group chat with all of the right answers and so when I'm in the classroom with this dude, taking the test and without the teacher there, I ask him to send me the picture. He tells me he doesn't have it and I tell him not to bullshit me and that I know they have it in the group and he says "and that's exactly why I won't send it". In the end the teacher that I ignored so many times during class and which I cheated on so many exams at her helped me in the end to get a positive grade on the exam by telling me the right answers and the classmate that has often acted like my friend told me in my face he wouldn't do the smallest possible action he could do to help me....

>wtf dude for fuck's sake stop yelling the n-word left and right, we're passing thru Harlem, can't you shut your fucking mouth for five minutes?

Attached: 1553710676366.jpg (387x437, 40K)

2 years ago
>be in high school
>class has two WhatsApp groups
>one with the autist
>one without
>phone got fried
>get a new phone
>only added back to the group with the autist
>ask the girl that was the only one with admin in the group to add me
>no

Here we have the answer why school shootings are awesome

I never really had the urge to shoot anyone who did me wrong. Just thought "fuck these guys" when things like that happened

I friend created one for me two years ago, barely use it for a month, I travel every year and I don't have the need to show it to everyone

[spoiler]I'm a loser incel tho lol[/spoiler]

>ground post
Based

Attached: 1549989696095.png (350x350, 55K)

Post a random ass story and someone will respond

fucking pussies should kick me out of the chat

it happened to me but I don't even care, I don't like them anyway

>be me
>really depressed in high school because of undiagnosed illness for months
>have close group of friends since childhood
>hang out with each other at school, group message all day, hang out on weekends
>try to an hero
>fail
>embarrassed as shit
>can’t even stand to talk to them anymore due to shame
>leave group chat
>they add me back
>leave again
>they keep adding me back
>they try to talk to me and add me back to the group chat for months before giving up
>graduate high school
>haven’t talked to any of them in four years
>haven’t made a single friend since
>probably have a psychological barrier preventing me from making friends now

Attached: C19D2855-C697-4011-A1A3-B646B876DDD7.jpg (908x666, 192K)