/brit/

Okay lets try that again without all the autistic portrait posting alright lads edition

Attached: _80421797_lloyd-george-and-churchill.jpg (624x481, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TRS9Bz0IH54
youtube.com/watch?v=Oysj9gIYqEY
youtu.be/vjBNLxgA1o4
youtube.com/watch?v=sqA577_IoBk
youtube.com/watch?v=Et57KCFAr0E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: legume.jpg (1419x1600, 558K)

chebs

Attached: QueenPasha.jpg (768x768, 55K)

*dabs on the previous yank thread*

Worth a listen
youtube.com/watch?v=TRS9Bz0IH54

You ever see a Yank and just...

Attached: Gas Valve On.jpg (350x263, 23K)

Why don't incels and virgin freaks just make their own girlfriend out of flowers?

imagine kicking a yank in the tummy

might go to bed
might not

I dont get why guys are wearing those tight jeans. They look incredibly uncomfortable.

how am i meant to compete with a man like that? i will never be that skinny

hear about that chinky studio getting scorched this morning
mental

Made me crave a chinky but there's nowhere decent near me.

Very German post.

Could never wear skinny jeans me, just dont have the crotch space for it

am skinnier than him and I’ve never felt the touch of a woman past 16
not to do with your bodytype mate it’s how you present it

think you should contact your gp if you're that skinny mate

craving a niggy

what if you went back 100 years into the past and told somebody in the street that in 100 years everybody would carry around little screens in their pocket that they could us to speak to practically anybody in the world either via voice or text and you could also take and send pictures to anybody using the same device, plus you can wirelessly access a vast database of human knowledge known as the internet and all this technology was created from raw material that currently existed on the earth

what’s he going to do about my malnourishment then

oi dub music is really sunfink innit? lets get sum bangers en mash an blag about de ardcore continuum. London!

probably wouldn't believe you

>dude what if we gave really old people technology lol they wouldn't know how to use it!!
*yawns loudly in your face*

and that there would be lads sitting in their room, having never had a job, never had to worry about starving or being homeless complaining that there arent enough wars and that the world is stagnating.

New alienmode dropped

youtu.be/vjBNLxgA1o4

Stay noided

maybe you've got a weird disease

they would call you a raving lunatic and shove you in a mental institution, quite rightly

lads how horny are you
do you ever get boners just from seeing hot women walk past, or is that solely a teenage thing?

Why don't incels and virgin freaks just make their own girlfriend out of flowers?

People weren't familiar with the concept of a screen in 1919.

Well they're gonna put me in the movies
They're gonna make a big star outta me
I'll be the biggest fool to ever hit the big time
And all I gotta do is act naturally

Attached: 1532401967392.png (512x407, 35K)

hmmm I just saw this picture earlier today after doing some reading on Lloyd George

I get boners when I see carnivorous plants. Imagine one of them sucking on your dick, filled with nectar....

*stumbles into thread*
hey is there any crack around here?

Noidsquad

Attached: 71EC4544-8D63-4142-914B-EF9940E3AE63.jpg (1536x2048, 741K)

no I just don’t eat properly, been tested for shit like hyper/hypothyroidism, anaemia etc and it’s all come back fine, not showing any symptoms of any other disease either

slags showing their knickers

not sure how this weird bloke got a show on the actual telly

I don't mean to brag, but my inbox gets FILLED with messages from hot women every day

Attached: oh YEAH.png (1396x732, 143K)

ooooh feeling a bit snoozy
might pop off and have a lie down for the rest of the night

>2019
>I am forgotten

He’s a funny guy

Emma isn't a slag but still.

Attached: Emma Watson pink lacy boyshorts.jpg (873x2048, 466K)

If I were to travel to the past I'd prevent the country from entering WW1, decolonise peacefully and in doing so set up Britain for a wealthy isolationist future.

not showing her fucking knickers either is she you daft subhuman shitskin dont reply to me

Attached: 1563497984039.jpg (1024x512, 98K)

Decolonisation was already peaceful

isolationist foreign policy is redpilled

>underwear is LITERALLY visible in the image
Daft twat.

youtube.com/watch?v=sqA577_IoBk

Attached: 1562655372134.jpg (641x530, 36K)

actually looks like your average yank

kill yourself you hick faggot
"dayaft twooht"

what about rhodesia, kenya and south africa

bum tossed a bender

yeah because waistbands really get my rocks off dont they? stupid deranged spastic stalker

me? a radcen anarcho-neoisolationist

they had it coming

>dayaft twooht
Howling

>guy asks for image of girls with their underwear showing
>I post an image of a girl with her underwear showing
>hurr why isn't her underwear showing

Attached: 1478838023552.png (250x238, 79K)

South Africa decolonised generally peacefully, the others were anomalies. And those conflicts were nothing compared with the French experience in Algeria and Indo-China, or to the breakup of previous large empires.

Shag shag shag that's all I fucking do

What about the German empire?

great post except I would suggest modernising the colonies, setting up great educational institutions within them and leaving them when they could independently and democratically run themselves.

Personally I think the great tragedy of the world wars was cutting short the time and resources the UK could have utilised setting up a strong commonwealth where we dont have to worry about africans coming here in the millions because we left their countries in a poor state

does it not get tiring being a constant shagster

Never existed.

You a fucking retard mate?

Shame

next time go with one of the photoshopped upskirts cretin

Decided I'm going to drop down to 145 pounds

You will probably call me a jew but just know the russians have spent a lot of money convincing americans that isolationist foreign policy is 'redpilled'

What sort of yankified post is this. Pounds? Use fucking stone you freak

in what fucking world does "i want to see pants" translate to "i want to see a waistband"? he purely wanted an excuse to spam his shit "gimmick" in his ongoing desperate attempt to fit in

sweaty scrote’s got an intoxicating effluvium

i want to want things
know what i mean?

Pounds is more accurate

This. Either you run your own empire or you end up part of somebody else's. America going isolationist at this point just basically serves up the world to the Chinese on a silver platter.

yeh mate

Is use kilograms before I resorted to, god forgive me for saying it, pounds

bum wonked a nigger lads

Anime studio burns.

pet nigger just told me he thinks he "gots a whyte wimmin preygnint n shiet"
proud of him

and? i don't care
if you can't defend yourself from fucking russia you deserve it, our military should only defend america and nothing else

Looking forward to the Newcastle meetup

He was radicalised by Dave

dan is in a box

Attached: 1563499615311428203703044588626.jpg (4032x3024, 2.3M)

This song makes me feel like I am tripping
youtube.com/watch?v=Et57KCFAr0E

i go to other peoples' countries and i fuck their peoples' women

not going to sleep until I get one (You) on this post

great way to stifle trade that innit

Probably be how dogshit it is

*lets you sleep*

you’re a star, night night mate :)

You didnt even listen to the full song, doesnt matter anyway because you are a pleb and we all hate you

just watched a bit of crack heads gone wilds

really eye opening

*looks at size of the country*
not really a big issue is it?

If America were to become isolationist, nationalism and eugenics would rise in every single country because of the threat of other countries instead of just relying on America to babysit them.
That's a GOOD thing, and if Russia pays a lot of money for that then I am not against it

Well that's alright but come on

Was he a black man?

yes

Did you offer him some beans?

fucking hell you are thick, why on earth would eugenics be on the rise simply because america turned isolationist?? that doesn t even make sense, the world isnt just gonna devolve into a primitive state just because the US pulls its navy out of foreign waters, russia isnt gonna suddenly invade europe. Seriously what on earth is in the water over there that you just lack the basic function of logical thinking??