/cum/ - Canada USA Mexico

Tacoma, WA edition

Attached: 800px-Flag_of_Tacoma _Washington.svg.png (800x533, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0KzXgA7dxXI
twitter.com/SputnikInt/status/1152011157282021376
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saimaa_ringed_seal
twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/1152001866080772097
youtube.com/watch?v=pVEAjFyX6II
youtube.com/watch?v=1l6vD7OHYVY
youtu.be/M3gk_idlMQE
youtube.com/watch?v=p0_ts21uha0
francetvinfo.fr/societe/qui-sont-les-600-000-chinois-de-france_1680445.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

do you ever get tired of always making the new?

I think we can all agree that Oregon > Washington

ok guys i made it through the day and got my work done, without puking more, currently i am eating sushi and starting to feel better

Raw fish might not be the best thing to eat if you have an upset stomach

THREAD'S THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=0KzXgA7dxXI

Attached: 1521898052319.jpg (328x411, 89K)

twitter.com/SputnikInt/status/1152011157282021376

why do jannies never delete earlies anymore

Literally everyone that plays online video games, excluding myself, is a mouth breathing troglodyte.

wtf are you talking about lol
raw fish is very easy on the stomach

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saimaa_ringed_seal
Canadians will never club this cutie seal

Attached: 1548364462529.jpg (1026x1193, 186K)

i dont get the raw stuff, i got some tempura shrimp and some rolls with smoked salmon and cream cheese, i dont dabble in that gooky shit

Well we do have the ambiguity in France too, but the shops focusing more on beard than top-of-head hair is a new thing.
I wonder if it comes from US hipsters.

Also I didn't notice the freemason sign/joke on the pic I posted (shop window) ... weird.

>Just found out that the fresh prince of Bel Air was created by two white jews

what the FUCK

Attached: 9=0.jpg (454x453, 42K)

they don't care anymore :l
maybe a janny specifically on Jow Forums is no more

Attached: 45676358.jpg (416x416, 18K)

Attached: 1555587887774.jpg (640x480, 64K)

*gives u a secret handshake*

your thoughts?

Attached: 1544930379329.jpg (800x533, 102K)

Gentlemen, when the boomers die, we need to vote in reforms so that Israel doesn’t get any tax dollars. I love Jews and all but you know this is a huge waste of our tax dollars.

Do you think this twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/1152001866080772097 is worth anything?
I don't even understand if he's praising his own podcast and own speech or praising someone else.

damn...

*shakes it back*

i thought europe was full if barber shops set up by muslamic immigrants
how long have you been on
>/cum/
>Jow Forums
>Jow Forums

what do you call a group of kots

cats are cute :3
i like them

cute

Attached: 1557573980911.jpg (750x736, 39K)

no

I recieved my full financial aid offer today and all of my expenses are paid for as long as I accept the work-study position. I thought that I would require a loan.

Attached: 1563501053618.jpg (680x592, 27K)

in /cum/ just like a week
in Jow Forums like a year and a half?

blacks are friendlier

>full if barber shops set up by muslamic immigrants
I go to a coiffeur ran by an Arab. Because it's cheap. They're focused on the head hair. I don't remember seeing someone there having his beard cut.
The hipster phenomenon is really specific, is all.

If you refuse to (You) me, you live me no choice but to (You) myself.

True
Despite what some jews say, opposing/boycotting the government of Israel is NOT antisemitism

Fuck this country's shitty internet. This sort of thing would never happen to me in America.

a clowder of cats

how's internet in hong kong?

>america
>good internet
Maybe if you live in the Bay Area or some parts of NYC where you can get symmetrical gigabit fiber

i would add that salon is also used for high-end places that cut both men and women's hair too.

>I go to a coiffeur ran by an Arab. Because it's cheap.
why are euros so cheap
i always see euros complaining about arabs and muslims yet you go to their barbershops and eat kebabs because they're "cheap"

What? Almost everyone in cities has access to fibre up here, and we’ve got some of the most monopolized and expensive telecom systems in the world

all of that 2010-2014 shit feels so ancient LMAO
true tho................

i don't even think they have a dedicated janny for Jow Forums anymore. years back janny would go on mean streaks and delete everything for no reason. never happens anymore.

BASED MEXIBRO

Not necessarily the same people

If singles it's shit. If dubs it's not. I'm not in honk kong btw, just using it as a forward base. My real location is in China.

I literally have to hit Post 3~4 posts early if I expect my self (You) to work.

this sushi is rejuvenating me

I breath through my nose

aren't freemasons actually pretty big and over-represented in french politics? here they're just old people who eat food together.

washington made grunge music and is like a less asian british columbia, i've never heard anything come out from oregon other than complaints about how much oregon sucks

Is Emmy the Great, the UK/HK singer, famous in HK ?
youtube.com/watch?v=pVEAjFyX6II
She wrote about philipino celeb couples communities that are popular in HK among all the philipino charwomen (maids)
Do you know Emmy? (real name Emma-Lee Moss)

Are you using a GET script?

10€, man. Market law.

>here they're just old people who eat food together
Oh sweetie...

duhno who she is so can't say
nah, i'm basically waiting for the gets and hitting Post when I think I can get it. shit's easier to do when you have multiple monitors.

i've met the members of a freemason lodge once. they were literal seniors who worked boring jobs.

Well in the 1890's, up to 100% of the government were free masons.
Now, it's more the (center-) left-wing politicians. There were like 4 or 5 in the Hollande government, who's a freemason himself, IIRC. He seems to be open about it, saying a politician *should* be a freemason to succeed.

do all people do this? or you live in a ghetto

i just played modern warfare 2 for the first time since i was 10, for a game nearing a decade old the graphics look pretty good. i've never actually played the campaign til today either.

Attached: p4Vy0b5.jpg (640x864, 35K)

wife stopped throwing up, thank goodness

Attached: 1534991319636.gif (268x312, 1.13M)

I live in a gentrifying part of Paris. A few hundred meters from the 2015 paris attacks.
I don't often ask where people go to cut their hair, but I guess many people on NEETbux have to choose arab, or cut it themselves.

MW1 with slo-mo hack is fun af

Attached: 1539699138144.gif (500x500, 293K)

haven't played a cod campaign since 2

I had to clean out my dads storage unit a few months ago and found loads of freemason shit from the 70s; badges, a poster, books old pictures, certificates, it was pretty odd considering he never mentioned it

summer flu?

baby

I fucking love that gif
just look at her go

dafuq is this meme?

thinkin bout pranking my room mate

>MW2
Classic:
youtube.com/watch?v=1l6vD7OHYVY

ok i got an idea for a prank, i'll lock his keys in his car

do only arabs have cheap barbershops or something

yes, for 10€ they're all arab.
Might change in the future. For example we're used to calling the cornershops "the arab", but now many asians run them, or created others.
youtu.be/M3gk_idlMQE

most western countries have major subsidies for immigrant business owners, so most small businesses like barber shops, convenient stores etc are ran by indians/arabs/asians because the domestic population simply cannot compete

nah, some kind of stomach bug we think

i see. i hope she feels better soon.

Attached: 1558369253776.jpg (1023x796, 141K)

what is a "stomach bug"
sounds like she's just a bitch you should probably divorce her

you're a pig

>"the arab"
surprising desu
>but now many asians run them, or created others
why are asians immigrating to france? where are they from? vietnam?
why would you only subsidy immigrant businesses?

A very common explanation is that the core of their organization uses the lower level seniors and charity work as cover for the activities of the upper echelons

That's not really more believable than any other conspiracy theory

>why would you only subsidy immigrant businesses?
because our governments are influenced by fifth columns taking advantage of us

what's the purpose of fake tinder accounts/bots?

you do know how to use chopsticks, right?

this
t. resides in oregon
you don't know shit and using grunge as a point is retarded

>There is no God, we are all products of evolution and morality isn't real!
>WTF? YOU CAN'T SAY AFRICANS ARE INFERIOR PRODUCT OF EVOLUTION, YOU EVIL MONSTER!

Attached: 1563192227092.png (437x448, 169K)

i think i'm gonna watch scary movie 2
also, i probably shouldn't have watched scary movie right after scream

Would you?

Attached: B6DC8B0A-D3AF-47B4-B88C-A8F0B9776D10.jpg (559x1024, 47K)

Put some hot sauce on my burrito baby

thanks
she's recovered really well since this morning and I think she'll be back to normal by tomorrow thankfully

it's another word stomach flu or gastroenteritis
also you sound like a troubled person user

Attached: 1555103818737.jpg (500x663, 46K)

oh yes baby

Why do you think the Pope and people are always bitching about Masonic infiltration etc? Are they just making it up?

HELL yeah

>also you sound like a troubled person user
GIVE ME A WIFE REEEEEEEEEEEE

why not
very funny movie scary movie

Attached: 1563485999946.jpg (1242x1218, 260K)

>the pope
>trustable

unamerican

considering it's literally their job to make shit up, i wouldn't put it past them

cause when i woke up it had mixed parts of one with the other

>american mafia
youtube.com/watch?v=p0_ts21uha0

be yourself

>why are asians immigrating to france?
why would they emigrate to Canada or the USA ?

> where are they from? vietnam?
God, I just read from a government source francetvinfo.fr/societe/qui-sont-les-600-000-chinois-de-france_1680445.html that there are 600k chinese people in France...
Half of them "coming originally from Viet Nam, Laos or Cambodia" (it's not a mistake, they're talking about *chinese* people)
There are lots of Chinese whores in Belleville are of Paris. Lots of chinese nurses too. They would come from northern china, often through shady networks. Coming alone.

Even I have had a friend from Viet Nam (his parents)
The article say that De Gaulle established diplomatic relations with communist China quite early during the cold war.
When you hang around the Louvre you always see asian women in long red dresses doing wedding photos. It's hard for me to tell if they're chinese or japanese, but living in Paris is obviously a dream for many asians.

oh and the other day I noticed a new statue in front of the train station (gare de lyon). It's chinese. During WWI, thousands of Chinese came in France to work the fields as peasants, because french men were at war.

Attached: 1535078000758.jpg (620x435, 57K)