Did japanese netouyos hate Korea even back in early 2000s when it was all good between the two countries?

Did japanese netouyos hate Korea even back in early 2000s when it was all good between the two countries?

Attached: 0ADB8251-FD1A-49AF-BAEE-D229A46BC277.jpg (400x224, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=70YBjA0bLFM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kim-kun...

we are very tired right now...
pls leave us alone.

I don’t want to fight either. I was just curious

i'd like to know exactly why netouyos hate korea so much. foreigners think the korea-japan rivalry is one sided but korea lacks a netouyto equivalent that's as widespread.

>when it was all good between the two countries

These are from 2005

Attached: antijapandrawings2.png (836x527, 672K)

early to late 2000s was peak time for netouyo in 2ch
you just noticed late

Still, it was the best years when it comes to kr-jp relationship

my solution is to flood korea and japan with venezuelan migrants and add some flavor to their societies

anyways they aren't white so it wouldn't matter

pgh era?

Would you say they are having another peak time now?

Kim Daejung and Roh muhyun era

the pgh era was a relatively cool period then moon fucked it up.

True

Abe is netouyo also

We should impeach both of our politicians and vote for friendlier and more respectful people

I liked old Korean net games
Ro.GE.Atlantica.Aion.TERA...
But now trash

They dont make games like that anymore unfortunately. Their main focus shifted to mobile. A PC MMO called AIR is currently in development now but it doesnt look as good as the old classics. Have you heard of Blue Protocol by the way? Its a japanese mmo and it looks pretty good. I hope it comes to korea

It is a pity that the industry has shifted to mobile.
I hear the rumor of AIR here too, and I'm expecting it but it is also transmitted that the contents are not good
I know that BLUE PROTOCOL is still α but it is still difficult to expect information but not enough
As LostArk doesn't seem to have a good situation there, this industry itself may not be good anymore.
This situation is very sad because I have been doing MMO / MO for over 10 years

Ye lostark was a huge disappointment given how hyped it was before the release. Fingers crossed for Air and Blue Protocol. Air did redesign a lot of its content after the first cbt so I hope they do a bit more rework so that the contents feel more polished and fun.

Netouyo of a kind seems to have existed in the 90s too, but I'd say one of major turning points was the FIFA World Cup 2002 where Korea's acts antagonized not a few Japanese and made them realize the nature of Korea.

>korea lacks a netouyto equivalent that's as widespread.
Koreans don't have to be netouyo, because hating Japan is the norm in Korea. They have a near equivalent 국뽕 though.
Essentially, early netouyo culture was a counterculture to counter 70-90s Japan's super liberal policies to Koreas and social norms charged with too much political correctness that accepted whatever Koreans claimed, out of vague colonial guilt. With the advent of the internet, the Japanese began to be exposed to the reality of Korea which Japanese media had never covered due to the PC, be it rabid anti-Japan acts and education like , their biased, skewed and myopic view of history, stupid megalomaniac pseudo-history (wewuzzing), etc., and yet media portrayal of Korea was still a poor ex-colony Japan had to be easy on. This asymmetric (or "unfair") situation, combined with Korea's hostile acts brought to light in the early 2000s, from abduction of Japanese, to the World Cup 2002, stirred their indignation or hatred.

>Two English teachers arguing whose Gook Chinks are better on /int
Just amazing.

What happened during the 2002 world cup?

Your country turned all football fans into enemies
youtube.com/watch?v=70YBjA0bLFM

Would you say netouyos now are more active than they were in 2002-5?

I read that Koreans celebrated a lot when Japan lost or smth,
and people were annoyed by that + those refballs were quite ugly desu.
I think most Japanese didn't know much about Korea back then, or had no interest (both in a bad and good ways) in Korea.
The early peak of Netouyo is 2002-2004, and the second peak is around 2008-2011.
Now the most populous 2ch boards such as NanJ & Kenmo mock Netouyos more than anything,
but that doesn't particularly means they like Korea.

私は日本国のサムライ

Attached: ACFC5CE5-7703-4373-A57C-F68B669CFD5E.png (442x434, 37K)

So ironically netouyos are getting mocked at even though the current situation between the two countries is abysmal. Does that mean the majority of Japanese on the internet do not have strong opinion about Korea just yet and may turn pro or anti Korea depending on how the situation progress?

Japan is getting more anti-Korea for sure, but Netouyos are mocked nonetheless because they go too far and they are extremely obnoxious and annoying.
You know that there are a few notorious netouyos on Jow Forums who are absolutely annoying and retarded right?
Imagine seeing more of them everyday online.

>NanJ & Kenmo

It is cesspool of you zainichi scums.
This is all zainichis perspective

in b4 netouyo
t. ordinary japanese.