Can a Korean or Japanese person please explain why Korean/Japanese posters are always posting silly pictures of this...

Can a Korean or Japanese person please explain why Korean/Japanese posters are always posting silly pictures of this guy? Please explain the meme

Attached: 0013729e41140b83a02a37.jpg (328x400, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JtpWztFLT-U
youtu.be/ddu_PsOnDg8
youtu.be/jVxM_EwWZ5c
youtu.be/6Htz-m7esw0
youtu.be/R-cDhM_5nIM
youtu.be/ZVYRS7xr5IY
youtu.be/zb3NKMtdO1A
youtu.be/oOj5gWWCkEo
youtu.be/csWPcH9Tzvg
youtube.com/watch?v=vPoRrElJ5Go
wiki.dcinside.com/wiki/MC무현/명곡
youtu.be/xn9G40vUnVA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

99.999999999999999999% of kpop

do not copy peast the face kpop gook

i liked this one

Attached: 1552214889400.png (1920x1080, 1.17M)

but why him? did he have a very stupid persona as PM like george bush?

Idk what japan has to with this guy but the meme sprout from korea's Jow Forums board. Him being a left, country/carefree accent, his suicide was like the prime choice for posthumous meme

>99.999999999999999999% of kpop
>do not copy peast the face kpop gook
99.999% of kpop has the same ideal face becouse they do plastic surgery with the same beauty standerd on it.
Its resulted all the same plastic face.

Even face line. Why do you think there is soooo many people totally the same ideal face line in kpop?

It’s biologically impossible becouse korean has usually big jaw bone, wider sqwear face with higher cheek bones.
It’s characteristic natural Feature of korean face.

Korean do cut down those natural characteristics facial bone from the people by surgery and remake the facelines entirely different.

And it’s against natural characteristic feature of koreans. What a sad people koreans are.

Everyday at the plastic surgery streets in Gangnam and seen high school girls wearing face masks to hide their recent work.

Koreans are commonly sent plastic surgery.for a birthday gift or high school graduation gift.

Point of kpop style plastic surgery is cut and change the face entirely different from the facial bone stracture.

Do not copy peast the face kpop gook

Attached: 4da2b3f8454074c73641af2f297ef2df.gif (267x200, 2.54M)

That pic was made by a Singapore user. I dunno if he's still around here or not as I left Jow Forums for few months.

Attached: acdd0646a4e30a95b38a5aa2ee04c040.jpg (600x2960, 577K)

why do japs and koreans have such an obsession with koalas as well?

thanks
kim, please answer my question

He had a very strong peasant accent (he came from a poor family and never even went to University), constantly made meme speeches attacking Japan and America and then killed himself over corruption charges.

Attached: 9784870317789-us-300.jpg (300x432, 52K)

thanks. sounds based

that singapore user was a korean expat there.

English Song
youtu.be/JtpWztFLT-U

Japanese Song
youtu.be/ddu_PsOnDg8

K-POP song
youtu.be/jVxM_EwWZ5c

Live Concert @ Gwanghwamoon, Seoul
youtu.be/6Htz-m7esw0

Live Concert @ University Festival
youtu.be/R-cDhM_5nIM

Baby watching MC Moohyun
youtu.be/ZVYRS7xr5IY

Mc Moohyun Anime cover
youtu.be/zb3NKMtdO1A
youtu.be/oOj5gWWCkEo

Yodeling
youtu.be/csWPcH9Tzvg

so he is seen as a bad president i'm guessing?

ㅇㅂ

a bad president, but has such a likeable personality, and really good "musical skill" see
youtube.com/watch?v=vPoRrElJ5Go

think of left wing dubya with "rhythmic" speech - and ILBE BVLLS (actually dcinside originally, but they migrated there - think of Jow Forums -> 8ch) make a lot of good music/memes/etc. its just really funny. thats what it is

wiki.dcinside.com/wiki/MC무현/명곡

the greatest hits

I don't know it, but he's funny somehow.

Attached: images (18).jpg (376x814, 48K)

No. He is a professional worldwide singer. He is still known as a singer who produce his songs at the basement of NIS. Please spread MC Moohyun all the way around the world. Japan and Korea already accepted the new wave of MC Moohyun. He will take over the global music industry in no time.
youtu.be/xn9G40vUnVA

Attached: images (19).jpg (521x589, 40K)

Who's the better singer, 이박사 or 노무헌?

*현

>George, what the heck are you doing?

das rite
except he's a korean liberal equivalent of him

Absolute chad preaching ethnic unity, was this his musical debut?

i don't think the japanese always post him, but he's kind of popular among netouyo as a sort of clown that continued doing absurd anti-japan things that always backfired hilariously. and he killed himself after the term for the obligatory corruption matters seen in the presidency in sk, which made him legendary, i guess.

Based guy