Do you have hope for the youth?

Do you have hope for the youth?

Attached: 1561934682382.jpg (1080x1080, 205K)

that’s a big whopping NO

No.

Attached: 1561946610248.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

Generation Zyklon will be the most based generation in a long time. They're the ones taking the brunt of everything bad. Things were still kind of okay when millenials grew up.

every generation had some counter culture if you dont like this current one is because you hate rap

No. Young generations won't have any more ideological role models. Now it's all about that gangster shit.

>rap
>counterculture
>when every rap album is praised across the board by every mainstream outlet and rappers are being celebrated as the most important artists alive

This website is the counterculture.

Attached: large.jpg (319x319, 16K)

>Things were still kind of okay when millenials grew up.
Not here.

>rap
>counter culture

Attached: 1552679579460.jpg (550x422, 35K)

No.

Attached: CA255EEF-1092-487B-90D1-4599154C8309.jpg (1009x749, 125K)

They are the most negrofied generation yet

i have hope in the machines that will replace them

Zoomer hate thread?

rap is mainstream. Listening to metal is more counterculture these days.

His hair is actually based af but The tattoo is suicide worthy

They said gen z was more "redpilled" or traditional, but the opposite is more true

They are far more degenerate, confused, and turning away from what is right and turning to New Age psychic reiki buddhist bullshit and being stupidly racist at the same time

Well said, Yngve. Also, to add to your point, not only will it be rough but they grew up in the midst of a technology boom. I'm 23 and my friend I study German with is 16, kid has never seen an iPod irl lol.

They all grew up exposed to the internet and despite what anyone says, I think that makes you a genius. A kid that spends 8 hours a day on Jow Forums and Wikipedia is 10,000x smarter than some farmer rural kid who drives dirt bikes for fun.

You could've said that in 1925 and it still would've held true

Only if they say dumb shit like this

Attached: 1529060393490.jpg (980x980, 288K)

Agreed. But mainly because it's on his face.

Absolutely this.
t. spent a lot of time around a lot of zoomers

From what I have seen on the floor, they are more traditional and I've even watched one of my fellows get "redpilled" (Fairly Libertarian).
However, it might vary by area. I live near a military base so that might alter the youth culture.

You fuckers are stupid its like talking a hivemind of retards. Every music you can think of was big at one point even metal you retards. Like even goth music was mainstream at one point with The Cure or more washdown shit like Marylin Manson. You literally only cry about this one because you hate rap music.

Wasted as always

We'll that and it looks like one of those shitty stickers/graffiti you get in a game from a bad loot box. It's just corny. What the fuck is it even spposd to mean, "my heart is beating"???

Attached: 1549730348439.png (846x698, 842K)

Meant more with the end of our internal conflict. No more revolutionary media and ideas for youngsters to engage in, now it's all gang shit

are you a nigger or white trash?

can confirm around military brats, but still most zoomers are even more braindead than millenials
t.zoomer

Boomer-pilled

>one of the biggest popular music genres is counterculture. Ignore that every zoomer listens to it and most of it deals very little sensitive topics or is literally a stoner repeating the same two words over and over.
You probably shouldn't accuse others of being a hivemind when you ignorantly tried to frame something that's been around over 40 years and is everywhere. It was counter culture from the late 70s to early 90s.

Attached: a33.png (558x614, 45K)

All my hope goes into their boipuccies uwu

This thread is why i hate boomillenial user here, they cant stop expressing their oldness with thread like this, get zoom gf or get a rope, boring. if you are 25-35 please go to Jow Forums.
t. 28

Water...

Choppa go stupid like a retard

Attached: tumblr_p76dfqkWjz1s2tuijo1_1280.jpg (1086x1920, 497K)

i think that technology is snowballing so much that the bar is pretty low

no
t.zoomer

I genuinely can't tell the difference between soundcloud rap fans and Jow Forums femboys anymore

I think gen z is just more polarized. Obviously most of them are more leftist than previous generations but some of them are complete fucking nazis

>A kid that spends 8 hours a day on Jow Forums and Wikipedia is 10,000x smarter than some farmer rural kid who drives dirt bikes for fun
have you seen Jow Forums?

This is a 'he'?

Thought it was a girl as i was about to ask to thr sauce. Would happily ram this dood good

Is this "le great white hope" you're waiting for, Sven?

Attached: screen_shot_2019-01-17_at_12.59.39_pm.png (662x365, 63K)

see