Based

based

send the bitch back to russia

#MAGA

Attached: 65607646_154559485699479_4913833572294842966_n.jpg (1080x1080, 106K)

honorary member of the White Nation.
Also, checked.

Your lucky you got digits faggot nigger

Attached: americanpsycho.jpg (1252x704, 123K)

>complains about Jews lobbying for Israel
>has done literally nothing but shill for terrorists since she was elected

I thought Melania was Slovenian

Attached: soviet yugoslavia.jpg (1198x431, 120K)

>shill for terrorists since she was elected
nah she hasn't, maybe you're confusing her with Trump's best friends in Saudi Arabia

based

She is. OP is a retard

I'd rather send the nigger back.

>nig-

>s-s-s-she's slovenian
it's all the same shit to me hombre different flavours of russia

Attached: 1515661530529.webm (480x480, 2.91M)

>>complains about Jews lobbying for Israel
Holy based

Attached: 1505764268237.gif (300x169, 1.98M)

>■■■■■■
god this hurts my eyes. too many things wrong with this.

It's all the same Eurotrash, don't act like there are any real differences among savages.

America for Americans. Send her back to Russia.

fuck me these are great posts

Does this nigger guy know jews hate nigs and hitler actually liked them? Of course the jew lead him on.

>now Jow Forums actually likes niggers and all the racism and 13-50 memes were all just a jewish trick to divide between niggers and whites
retard

>australian calls someone savage
please. too embarassing.

>nig-

Attached: 1558867724190.gif (435x250, 1.97M)

ger

better than you :)

Somalis are honestly the worst, I hate them so fucking much. Words simply cannot express the depths of my hate for them.

Attached: 480px-Red_X.svg.png (480x480, 9K)

Not what I was saying, I’m just saying it’s weird for niggers to whiteknight for an anti-jewish symbol, and I just made a joke about jews since the guy next him looks white. I mean if he had a kkk symbol or wp symbol it’d make sense.

I agree with you on this. That bitch is there thanks to the SA lobby, yet she complains about le Joo loby boogieman.

God they’re so savage. Good thing spics and whites are shooting them when they’re trying to break in their houses, god bless guns.

Try not to shed a tear.

Attached: lynched.jpg (819x522, 66K)

I don't live in her district but she's been nothing but an embarrassment for the state. Add her to the list of the garbage politicians we've exported.

>ger
>better than you :)
>Somalis are honestly the worst, I hate them so fucking much. Words simply cannot express the depths of my hate for them.
>God they’re so savage. Good thing spics and whites are shooting them when they’re trying to break in their houses, god bless guns.

Attached: 1522618196989.webm (960x720, 2.68M)

Stupid webm, nigs do this with each other a lot more.

she deserves death

But she is not from Russia.

Oh yes, tha'ts famous american knowlegdes about history and geography of other countries. She may check wikipedia at least.

What's funniest to me about you lot is that if there's racism towards Whites you won't ever say a fucking thing.

She's only a political pundit on MSNBC, it's not important for her to know that stuff.

racism against whites is always justified

Melania loves America and Ilhan hates it. Length of time has nothing to do with it

t.slopehead

I prefer zipperhead

Everyone hates America.

They live in Australia too? How the fuck did they get there? Your country is filled to the brim with Asians, Indians and even Somalians now.

I'm well aware that they think this, hence why I've defensively retreated to an overtly racial politics. Their "anti-racism" going as planned huh?

they started appearing out of nowhere in the last 5 years and they're spreading throughout the country now

>How the fuck did they get there?
Take a guess.

whites have the slopiest heads tho

>They live in Australia too? How the fuck did they get there?
lions are rarely ever located to just one region

Attached: desktop_8a3ef2af-2194-450d-b83b-47e7c6cc20ff.jpg (1008x1435, 185K)

not me i just hate americans

>lions are rarely ever located to just one region

Attached: 1560043030043.png (361x345, 20K)

>soyjak
cringe

A nice reminder that next to all the "sutpid republican" memes, people tend to forget that american democrats are still ... american.

She’s black. Black people have no concept of history and they never have. That’s why they think they’re Egyptian

based

Yeah but you and your opinion doesn't matter

>aussi bantz
How the mighty have fallen

Attached: australian internet.jpg (1103x761, 380K)

Being a US Citizen means fucking nothing in 2019.
She speaks English and resided in this country for a period of time, that's it. It means nothing.

Trumpette isn't an America-hating, literal islamic communist though.

why do you hate yourself?

>She speaks English and resided in this country for a period of time, that's it. It means nothing.

Attached: soyjack345.png (540x510, 124K)

>IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH MY ARBITRARY POLITICAL OPINIONS THEN YOU AREN'T A REAL AMERICAN AND SHOULDN'T LIVE HERE!

Attached: soyjack npc4.jpg (205x246, 18K)

I like how Trump is pursuing an energy policy that may end the human species by the middle of this century, but all the Democrats focus on is his twitter account and him being a "puppet" of Putin (even though Trump dissolved the INF treaty and drastically increased the danger of a nuclear war between the US and Russia)

Too much discussion and not enough checking

Attached: BlD3bWQ.jpg (700x512, 57K)

Just looked her up and turns out she's a political commentator and a harvard graduate

I don't see how declaring a treaty the other party s already ignoring null and void is so horrible.

mein walaalo uwu

Ilhan married her brother/some random somalian guy so he could become a permanent US resident, despite being with some other husband.

Melania married a rich old fat fucker to get herself citizenship.

They actually aren't that different tbqhwyfamalam

Burgers are so self-entitled a political pundit can know jackshit of international geography or history and still appear in national TV

>49
checked

Attached: San_Francisco_City_Hall_3.jpg (1280x960, 247K)

It seems my superiority has caused some frustration?

Attached: 1500998614635s.jpg (250x250, 7K)

t. Retarded Mutt

Does this Melanoma lady even speak? I've never heard her utter a word.

What exactly Trump does will destroy human species?