Tfw i had a Jow Forums phase that lasted 3+ years

>tfw i had a Jow Forums phase that lasted 3+ years

Attached: ddsuicide.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/118235055
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>he isn't a proud boomer kekistani
cringe 2bh

Attached: 1563406368887.png (944x4013, 409K)

You likely still are pol, everyone here is alt right if they’re wh*te.

How? Jesus

>tfw my Jow Forums phase lasted 4 years and almost made me a permaincel

Attached: north korean looking at westernized korean whores and realizing that communism is right.jpg (528x552, 32K)

I unironically have this with reddit, I really can’t navigate it nor post/upvote because I don’t know how. I really need me a teenage IT department qt, kek!

Based
Why did it end?

Jow Forums is the reddit of the internet

i realized i dislike most white people too; i dislike people in general and that it makes sense to judge people as individuals. and that Jow Forums is actually wrong about most of their beliefs regarding jews anyway

Jow Forums is supposed to turn you into a defeated christian asking God for mercy until you die a painful and rightful death

boomer get out

>remembering my Atheist phase

Attached: 1562984440200.jpg (750x800, 315K)

>it makes sense to judge people as individuals
13%, 50%

Jajaa I got b& from teevee for annoying yer tribe today. Can't believe how ez that was. Almost made it to 300 replies of pure shit flinging

Attached: teevee.png (540x734, 167K)

my Jow Forums phase was only about a year, started in 2015 after seeing people mention Jow Forums on /his/, /sci/, and other boards i browsed back then and finally looked into the board. mostly just lurker though and quit after trump won because i was in it for the meme. never thought the orange bastard had a chance but the trump train just kept rolling and it got me lurking Jow Forums more throughout the campaign. even unironically showed my friends a 6 gorillion video, luckily played it off as a joke.
now i might go there every once in a while during a happening or just to laugh at the crackpot theories they make up.
right now im on the enlightened monarchism phase

>Jow Forums
>Christian
Pick one

for me it lasted 19 years

mine was during the reddit and gommie phase about 10 years ago

Why would you post that on /tv/ though, it's completely unrelated

because hes the cancer killing /tv/ and he came here thinking we are going to praise him for it, fuck off faggot.

epic trolling comrad

Jow Forums is a terrorist board.

>xir ever had a Jow Forums phase
big oof

P R O X Y

It turned me into a pagan.
Heil Odinn!

Attached: 1541381155459.png (803x439, 346K)

Can't kill what's been dead for a long time

Attached: Dasrite.gif (300x168, 462K)

Jow Forums is a board of peace.

no

haha epic meme bro! upvoted

never had a pol phase but every time i see a white left/right winger i feel an intense cringe. same as reading post from political incels here.

>KILL THE JOOS THEY ARE OPPRESSING US
>KILL THE BOURGOISE THEY ARE OPPRESSING US

christ

I never seen a board take a dive like that since /asp/ got taken over by mandrama

seethe

it isnt even a meme unfortunately

Attached: 1560449584536.png (2457x4857, 2.17M)

Test Test 1 2 3 1 2 3

>saying numbers makes me subversive and redpilled!!
it’s been a commonly known fact for several years

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/118235055
>that thread
Holy fuck it’s cancer. It’s like they’ve abandoned all attempts at pretending not to be redditors.

so you want to just hide the problem? it is better for everyone to realize it is there and to move towards safer community

no, i want retards to go beyond surface level monkey brained ideas like “kill all le nigs cus they r subhuman ecks dee” and think about why those numbers are that way. of course this is far too much to ask for a retard who uses this site.

Same man. Thankfully Trump election showed me what a bunch of retards frequents Jow Forums

I stopped going on Jow Forums years ago but it's not like I stopped being right wing.

This honestly.
Why would you pride yourself on being the cancer killing this site
>YyOU ArE ANgRYYYYY
Soyjak12.jpg pham

>socio economic factors
Yeah this is how I know you're falseflagging
Nice thread, made me reply several times

>n-no we must uphold the values of Jow Forums!
>and by that i mean shitposting is bad when it’s not from my side!
Pathetic.

>remembering my Jow Forums phase

I spent way too much time fraternizing with incel rapebabies living in bumfuck nowhere

Still shoot my gun occasionally. Dont hunt cuz i dont wanna deal with wild hog but i do have the license. But wow. Remembering how much time i spent on that epeen board makes me sick.

Attached: 1562696509740m.jpg (1024x768, 164K)

Who are you quoting

>if I greentext an argument i don’t like I win!
Can’t wait for the inevitable spam of Jow Forumstard """info"""graphs

>remembering my /a/ phase

Attached: wojak-suicide-57fbf34784a46.jpg (1059x962, 312K)

yeet same here

>claim to be redpilled about the jews
>put on power the biggest zog cock sucker yet

>10 years have passed since I started coming to this website
where does the time go?

Attached: 1548804490506.jpg (686x537, 61K)

>tfw had a Jow Forums and a /b/ phase

Attached: q5OL30E.jpg (250x174, 5K)

no one said anything like that except you, the reality is it is partly poverty and partly cultural. many black majority areas are poor as shit and dont have the money to fund schools and education which causes many to look towards other ways out of that lifestyle. then comes the cultural part of most black role models being in rap, sports, singing, etc stuff that doesnt require book smarts but just requires focus. a kid can train for long hours if they dont have to focus too hard on education. so many schools just use their little funding towards sports like football and basketball to try to get those kids to division 1 or 2 schools and try to make it to the pros. then the other kids might focus on rap and music. both of these fields are high risk high reward though so most wont make it out when compared to a safe choice like education. then you have other cultural shit like men leaving their baby mommas that feed into this. either way being poor doesnt give anyone the right to kill people and rob them

>pol phase lasted 2 years
Way too long, spent too much time hating other people

Attached: 1563240408930.jpg (594x594, 80K)

>muh political phases
>muh Jow Forums
>muh mainstream politics

Honestly if you can swing so easily between totally opposed political ideologies, you are a fucking brainlet who has not thought out any of this seriously, nor have you debated people with different positions. In principle 180° changes in perspective are completely jsutifiable given the proper evidence, but in the scope of for example all of Jow Forums's ideology, that would be a ridiculous amount of evidence, assuming you had proper evidence for Jow Forums beliefs in the first place--you obviously did not and are thus an impressionable brainlet.

I'm not a Jow Forumstard; more of a /new/sman Ron Paul guy myself, though with cultural/genetic realism and eugenic financial incentives. Jews are libtards and quite nepotistically racist against non-jews, especially whites whom they blame for the holocaust, but that doesn't make them as damaging as niggers, for example. They are simply smart and good at media stuff ,and democracy is just plutocracy by those in control of the media--which is why I support voting limitations based on intelligence, parental citizenship, net tax paying, etc

people change bro get that stick out of your ass

political ideology shouldn't be an "opinion" like musical taste. It should be a determination of the facts and proper morality, which should not change drastically over time. Thus the degree to which you can change your opinions is simply your inability or unwillingness to consider and weigh facts and morality.

I don't like the current state of Jow Forums's Jow Forums but at least the snaped me out of my retarded pseudo commie larper phase.

It's not uncommon.

also these
>Thus the degree to which you can change your opinions is simply your inability or unwillingness to consider and weigh facts and morality.
Seems the opposite to me, so long as it's not complete about-shifts very frequently.
Truth is a lot of people have to grow out of their "ideological" phase(s), whatever the ideology is, where what they base their politics on is part of a "team" that just exists out there. In reality there's no flag or prescription that can make someone good and right and smart just by signing up to. Real political understanding requires flexibility and accepting painful truths regardless of loyalties to ultimately meaningless factionalism.

The other hard to swallow pill is that it doesn't actually matter what we the common people think, because the systems are so entrenched and the momentum on the wrong trajectory so intense that it's basically impossible for the little people to stop it. Getting worked up about the superficial level of politics is something the elites want people to do, and it doesn't really matter how many of them are worked up in hatred of them, so long as they don't get power.

>bla bla shart in mart
burgers should be rangebanned

My insterest in philosophy made me abandon Jow Forums. That was years ago, right after Trump's election.
And no, I did not become a social justice warrior cuck either. I'm more of an egoist type who puts individualism above all.

Attached: 1010.jpg (2448x2496, 1.01M)

>cultural/genetic realism and eugenic financial incentives. Jews are libtards and quite nepotistically racist against non-jews, especially whites whom they blame for the holocaust, but that doesn't make them as damaging as niggers, for example. They are simply smart and good at media stuff ,and democracy is just plutocracy by those in control of the media--which is why I support voting limitations based on intelligence, parental citizenship, net tax paying, etc

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 44K)

that's pretty embarrassing desu

interest in philosophy pushed me into a despair phase, then a non-pol right-wing phase, then again into a total opposite left-wing position in which i am now, once the framework which supported the former two collapsed

Attached: 1562706786506.png (800x449, 447K)

Jow Forums just turns people into trannies.

Read "The Ego and Its Own".

Attached: stirner tiers.png (1200x1826, 650K)

I have, actually.

So you're an anarchist?

It wouldn't be fully appropriate to call Stirner an anarchist.
His Self simply dissolves the world.

mine was 1 year
anyone with half a brain can see how retarded that place is
only good for latest news which was its purpose in the first place

Can you explain to me why most of Jow Forums are into traps?

I mad a muzzie girl once seeth incredibly in my philosophy class at high school because i drew a caricature of Mohamed after the Charlie Hebdo shooting.
Best part about it was how I scolded her for not even knowing the basics of the Qu’ran. God old me was an edgy piece of shit, no wonder I didn’t get laid in HS

not asking her if she was down to fuck and if she liked to swallow.

>missing the greentext

/tv/ is a cancer board on the same level as /v/, /b/, and Jow Forums

His country was invaded by North Africane and the rape rates skyrocketed. Hes seen this shit first hand, stop hiding from the facts.

>tfw had Jow Forums phase before Jow Forums in 2009-2011
>tfw dodge the 2016 t_d Qanon VOAT bullet

Attached: 1563409575844.jpg (259x194, 10K)

Jow Forums opinions can be pretty based, ever since /x/ died to hand reading and rp threads a few years back a lot of the schizo population switched to there, so there are lots of gnosticpilled fellas and there's atlantis worshippers or guys that believe that juadism has been hijacked by moloch or sabbatians and that's why they're so evil
if you're just parroting mutt alt right opinions it is pretty cringy and uncreative though

Attached: 6e6UFLc.png (1400x2700, 584K)

>tfw my pol phase lasted until I quit repressing my homosexuality
feels good to have a bf

were you posting ron paul/libertarian memes on /b/?

Attached: 382.gif (320x213, 602K)

What do i do to end it?
Pol is a shithole full of migatards and juice.
I almost automatically visit it like bad habit. scroll a few times then leave.
All this shit about the orange retard is cringe as fuck.

Attached: bb (3).png (645x578, 134K)

You know it son

>I refuse to take in new information and adjust my beliefs accordingly
>I'm unable to change mentally from when I was 15
>I'm unwilling to consider anything that goes against my very specific worldview, lest I get ~brainwashed~
Yup that's a Jow Forumslock through and through. Stay in your echo chamber if you want to think quadrupling down on lies and fallacies makes you a stubborn badass bro

Attached: 1539367209781.jpg (1890x1630, 153K)

How do I overcome my Jow Forums phase?

Have sex. Have you ever notice how most of the Jow Forumstards are into traps and anime?

Attached: anime-no.jpg (800x450, 58K)