I believe in g*d

>I believe in g*d

Attached: 1562585179839.png (310x450, 61K)

Based, fuck religion faggots.

I literally talk to God every day. How can you not believe?

Buy some anti psychotics because you're fucking crazy.

Most people are too dumb to live without a dogmatic system of belief. Unfortunately many people think they are atheists but still believe in pseudoscience like feminism or fag agenda.
In my opinion shariah law of the hanbali school would be preferable for stupid people while smart people should simply make our own continent

This. White shariah would be ideal for the west.

Based nonbeliever

>tfw not an atheist fedora lord because I had a decent education and upbringing

Attached: 1367543199821.gif (300x291, 25K)

Religion is a thing against disgust, filth, and dishonor. Op has shown himself to be a degenerate type of atheist by posting a crude image of literal shit eating. I would have you killed under my shariah law atheist regime to be honest . You are probably a Jew

>Religion
>Faggots
Pretty sure most faggots are also atheists.

>Religion is a thing against disgust, filth, and dishonor. Op has shown himself to be a degenerate type of atheist by posting a crude image of literal shit eating. I would have you killed under my shariah law atheist regime to be honest . You are probably a Jew

Attached: 1551978668725.png (378x359, 36K)

The reigion of the fags is filth. Unfortunately they call themselves atheists and ruin the term.
The correct way to say atheism is simply to just ignore the question altogether

>Honor
>Religion
t. LARPer
"Honor" is pride and vanity. It is a sick concept that tortures men and isolated them from each other and God.

Good lads

test 1

Attached: 1563472064314.png (229x218, 8K)

>smart people should simply make our own continent
I've got some bad news for you if you think you'll be in the smart people continent if one was ever made

Based, religion has failed the modern man in bringing hope and meaning to his life, today the only thing religion brings is war and chaos.

Attached: 1561906975887.png (376x371, 70K)

Some people thrive during war and so called chaos. It is a time when things are truly up for grabs.

Imagine that hell you are live in as thinking animal. Without something higher.
That must be sucks very much. Also fuck church.

nihilism is the only logical belief to turn to in the modern world, man needs to stop believing in a fairy tale and needs to find his own meaning in life, not a meaning that has been prescribed to him at birth

Attached: religious-man-quotes-1.jpg (850x400, 46K)

test 2

Attached: 1563472064314.png (229x218, 19K)