Thank you for ruining this damn earth americans you fat humans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you for ruining this damn earth americans you fat humans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do you really need a 3 tonne truck just to go to mcdonalds and kfc?

Attached: 6.3.jpg (640x344, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oica.net/category/climate-change-and-co2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

those trucks have to carry Americans. They need the horse power

This, Americans will starve if they don't get their daily dose of corn syrup and fat.

>NOOOOO YOU CANT JUST RUIN THE EARTH AND DRIVE A 3 TONNE TRUCK TO ACCELERATE GLOBAL WARMING

Attached: 1562374502568.gif (679x752, 671K)

based
cringe

>make heavy duty vehicle
>Have it run on eco cuckbox fuel
????

Honestly you're right. It's the same in Canada. 98% of pickup truck owners use it to drive around like a regular car. It's even worse actually. I see people coming out of Walmart and putting their grocery bags on the backseat because it can fly off if you put them in the back. Literally worthless unless you have a trailer to pull frequently
>But it might be useless sometimes!
With the money you save on gas you can rent a moving van or whatever when you actually need it.

Rent. Free. In your head.

That's just 16 L/100km, I've seen worse

obsessed

but my boat is big

Gasoline doesn't ruin the Earth.

I'm of the opinion that only people with a need for a work vehicle should own a pick-up. You look like a total faggot otherwise

It all depend at which pace you drive this thing. I probably burn more than 20l/100km with my car if I'm driving fast.

That's not how it works, you burn a lot more fuel when you're going slow in low gear.

Only 30% of road vehicles in the US are cars. The rest are SUVs, trucks, and motorcycles
Most people just use this to drive to the store, go to work, and just as their daily vehicle.

>who cares if there are massive sea freighters and factories causing the majority of the world's pollution, you need to drive a hybrid shitbox and feel personally responsible for something entirely out of your control or else you're evil
No.

Attached: 6680331765d963811e1bea5112b44cb0.png (696x678, 363K)

>dude 60k people get murdered in Brazil and 30k more in Syria who cares about your fucking parents being gunned down

okay, this is epic

thats why they needed to invade Iraq,

Quite the false equivalency there bud

That's not bad, my 1.6 wagoon gets 7-8

If you lived in such a violent place would you move or dedicate your life to crusading for peace? Your complete lack of self respect is disgusting, why don't you go tithe 10% of your income to a local church and spend all of your free time in a soup kitchen while you're at it. Massive global macro scale problems are not your personal responsibility you guilt tripped Europoor.

Attached: how-to-smash-puss-like-the-frat-star-you-are-36997940.png (500x512, 123K)

Regardless one should lead by example and you might also consider the fact that the USA is per capita the 2nd largest polluter in the world after Australia (and a few tiny meme nations) with a population of 330 million x 2nd most pollution per capita a few changes to your way of life might actually have a significant global impact.

A hybrid shitbox isn't enough. I want you to ride a bicycle.

Also road transport is in fact responsible for triple as many emissions globally as all other forms of transport combined.

oica.net/category/climate-change-and-co2/

>inb4 amerifat questions numbers reported by an organization of car manufacturers themselves

Also consumers have a big role in how electricity is generated and how much energy is put into heating as well. Stop blaming everything on factors that you think are outside of your control, it's blatantly obvious that you only do it so you have an excuse not to work on yourself.

Attached: co2.png (923x527, 129K)

Why do you think our emissions alone are higher than the EU28? Transportation plays a big role

once i get a job im going to buy a massive truck like that and post it to Jow Forums everyday to watch you monkeys seethe

It's also very important to note that in general any pollution caused by electricity generation also means that more energy is used than elsewhere. Of course this can be influenced by solar panels and nuclear energy but the sad reality is that most of the western world (and developing world) is like 80%+ running on coal and gas.
will you also start rolling coal to own liberals on bikes?

look at the dimensions, retard km/L vs the usual L/100km

tucks come rather handy if you live in rural area

using a bicycle for transportation simply isn't feasible for most people and I don't think I'd have the confidence to do it anyway considering I'd have to share the road with cars

Mexicans buy them more

Nothing will ever change if no one makes the first step.

I don't have a lot of faith in renewable energy desu, which isn't to say I oppose it I just believe people have utopian ideas about it

isn't 16L/100km sort of normal for these trucks?

I agree, but we need more dedicated biking infrastructure

which subreddit did you get this from? it is simply epic my dude!

top gear tested utility, turned out the wagon had the same volume in the back as an suv

>murica
>rent
>free

and nothing of value was lost

Cars and trucks in america just keep getting fucking bigger, the really fat trucks here in america have two 4 wheels on the back and touch the two lines of a parking space, and the rearview mirrors extend out of a parking space.

Its so fucking ridiculous and retarded, theres so many dumb fuck rednecks who have loud diesel truck engines and love to make loud vroom vroom noises on the streets because they think theyre a big man.

Stupid fucking lack of regulations let these retard car makers continue to expand the size of these retard vehicles, and then the parking spaces get bigger and bigger, this country is literally dumbfucklandia.

I cant wait til all of these selfish fat fucks are left stranded on the highways when oil runs out and they kill each other.

Attached: Screenshot_2.jpg (1918x1077, 412K)

if you try to ride a bike in america people will just honk your horn and call you an asshole, its literally a culture of fat fucks who encourage each other to not exercise.

bikes are useless for exercise tho

actually the day of no oil can't come soon enough but I'm especially thinking of saudi arabia
all these assholes who can't think of anything to spend their megabux on other than golden cars and funding wars will simply disappear into the stone age again
you will also notice how quickly muslim cocks will stop being sucked in places like the uk

Elaborate.

dubai will become a bloodbath when the oil runs out and theres no air conditioning or running water, i would just kill myself then and there.

I read saudi arabia has about 30 more years of oil production, so you might see them run out in your lifetime

odes nothing for you

are you retarded?

Attached: 1554388526666.jpg (250x144, 3K)

running

I did 220km.h with a shitty Opel Astra coupé on the autobahn, the ODB indicated 50l/100km.

>yeah that big truck makes me think of your dick and the size of it too

Attached: 1562364017391s.jpg (249x250, 7K)

that's the extreme case, you need incredible power to push against the air at these speeds but at normal highway speeds, cars tend to be quite efficient

t. glutelet who has never set foot inside a gym

alright, vuc course participant.

Attached: 1530831431752.jpg (690x588, 79K)

humanity deserves to perish because of trannies

>14.82 mpg
That's better than the Mercedes G550, Nissan Titan, Nissan Armada, Audi R8, Mercedes AmG G65. Most of the people that arent zoomers with pickups have them for a purpose like work or they pull something like a boat with them. The ranger gets 26 mpg and neither spew the shitty diesel fumes Euros seem to love. I dont even like pickups.

>horse power
You mean torque.

>never recycle
>drive a large fuel inefficient truck
>eat beef every day
>leave electricity and water on
>buy 100 plastic straws a day
>always use plastic for groceries
>throw plastic in the ocean

Attached: 1563245878884.png (980x1200, 863K)

The only reason people have a concept of measurable "climate change" is because of the exact countries that contributed most to it.

I'm from new England and they arent as popular as a normal vehicle there except with with 20 something rednecks (two of my cousins fit that demographic) or for actual work. Most people have sedans or crossovers. The only time I've driven trucks is for work in order to pull trailers and boats.

It's based on RPMs not gear or speed. If he's doing 5k to 6k RPMs, he's burning a lot of fuel.

>mpg
as someone who is used to l/100km, this measurement gives me a headache

>SUVs
These days they are more crossovers than SUVs.

>thats why they needed to invade Iraq,
We only get 9% of our fuel from the PG and that's primarily from the gulfies. That was wasnt about oil and it cost us a lot.

>Most people have sedans or crossovers
in southern new england sure, everybody has a truck in northern new england

>not using public transport like decent human beings do

Why? Personally I think it makes more sense to measure how far you can go with one unit of fuel (mpg or kmpl), instead of this weird how many units of fuel you're burning per 100 units of distance.

yes that's probably true but trying to convert one into the other in my head is an absolute pain even though I'm decent with numbers

>ruin the world you live in to spite others

Attached: b49.png (1200x1200, 54K)

Germanics must pay for their crimes

There are converters online if you don't want to do it by hand.

but why no one in europe buys american cars???

Your shithole will get much harsher damges then our our country.

It's rather like shitting on the plates you eat from.

>public transport outside of a city
It doesnt exist. For example, my hometown of 5k people over 17.5km (most undeveloped) obviously didnt have public transport and we were only 20 minutes by car from two small cities. Also from living in NYC, the bus sucks. It attracts the biggest weirdos.

nobody is going to pay for a car with 60s tech that eats one value of itself in fuel per year while trembling and falling apart when you just go faster than 100km/h.

The conversion between mpg(US) and l/100km is pretty easy actually, you just divide 235 by the one you have to get the other. 235 is all you have to remember.

>60s tech that eats one value of itself in fuel per year while trembling and falling apart when you just go faster than 100km/h

lol
now this is the type of nonsense I came to Jow Forums for

Attached: 1479587108205.jpg (499x499, 78K)

>>buy 100 plastic straws a day
>>throw plastic in the ocean
I hope you immediately throw 98 straws in the ocean, you can only use a few a day.

>17.5km
Should be sq. miles not km

dane is worse than a faggot

Cool. I learned the mass and distance conversions for school but never mpg to l/100km

It's not particularly relevant to anyone but internationally aware car guys.

>people with a need for a work vehicle should own a pick-up.
You got vans for that, they are better suited for work.

>you need this vehicle for work
>but not because it's particularly practical
>but because image

if it weren't for california faggots with their CARB bullshit we could have diesels, but, not, those deluded retards ruined it

Fuck diesels.

Attached: 1532266090837.jpg (860x484, 189K)

Diesels are horrible for humans respiratory system and for short drives they arent saving you much in fuel.

>people with a need for a work vehicle should own a pick-up.
for which work?

>not using the god's Fuel

Attached: file.png (440x220, 41K)

Anything weaker than that and suspention blows out under 450lb of red white and blue freedom fat. I heard kids in America are getting so far they're using trucks instead of school busses to take them to school and the local MDs.

Fpbp

reminder that the latest gen mustang has been the best selling sports car in europe for 4 years in a row

FUCK AMERIGOBLOS
KILL ALL AMERIGOBLOS
FREE AZTLAN

This is true, I see tons of Mustangs here, more than any other sports car. Very strange because I don't think they're cheap, especially for poorfags.

oh no no no

Fuck off southron

New Hampshire, Maine, and Vermont are full of unneeded trucks

They can be bought for like 25-30.000€ here, it's definitely among the more affordable sports cars. They need insane amounts of gas though.

doesn't have to be a truck, but all wheel drive and higher clearance for snow makes a lot of sense here
the new mustangs have a 2.4 L 4cyl engine
same as this truck

Attached: ranger.jpg (533x400, 62K)