1. country

1. country
2. does this happens in your country?

Attached: im sorry but i cant stop laughing.webm (1280x720, 1.81M)

There are faggots here but I'm not sure if THAT much of a faggot

I don't get it

yes, they're like a plague here

Isn't it worth it to pay slightly more and just get a bike?

Unironically

Attached: 1.jpg (888x500, 92K)

Those are children's toys. There are electric ones in Oslo you can rent for transportation, but apparently people drive around like retards and injure themselves.
Their average lifespans is also ~2 months.

Same here. I remember hearing they got banned because the retards who used them kept getting run over, but I still see them, so I dunno.

Attached: HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME.webm (1280x720, 2.5M)

Yes it does and i hate it. i wish i could kill all of them they just jjust loook so fucking stupid. USE UR FUCKING LEGS FUCKING HIPSTER MONKEY FUKING TRASH GOOD FOR NOTHING BUT SLOWING DOWN THE TRAFFIC DICKHEAD.

these are everywhere

yeah i was just in oslo and i saw those things everywhere, people parking them in the middle of the sidewalk and saw a couple standing in the middle of a bike lane
my relative told me that they found a bunch of them in rivers and shit, that sort of thing is happening in a nearby city in the US

I only use these to fuck with bicyclists near my work. If they get mad I simply remind them to "share the road" and continue on.

cager mentality

flag
no, that would require flat terrain, something which we very much lack.

Yeah as toys.
Only brown people look at that and think 'wow this is a great solution for transportational issues'

Based Faroebro

1.Flag
2. Yes. Hipsters rove around the city, acting all hipsterish.

Seems like a nice guy to me.

my city (university city) is full of both zoomers and literal boomers on all sorts of dumb contraptions. those kickbikes (but motorized) being only the latest

other things that even 50+ boomers ride include
>motorized unicycles
>motorized trikes
>motorized hoverboards
>segways with offroad wheels
>hoverboards

what's this supposed to show?

>"Share the road bro."
>Continues going slightly faster than walking speed while you struggle to say seated on your bike

and regular e-bikes of course, but they're at least sensible and not hazards

The based thing about the Netherlands is that scooter mocros and cyclists are fucking ruthless and losers on skateboards/other weird things will be dealt with swiftly

based