Cunt

>Cunt
>Are ruralfags overdramatic about everything in your country?
Flag
Yes, extremely: youtu.be/W1GZzucDMlQ

Attached: flyover-zone.jpg (640x414, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8__Ae86GwIg
youtu.be/LBIgXhiOpeQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_and_territories_by_Human_Development_Index
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>SanFranBayArea and DC
>Flyover zone

Attached: 1562200809536.gif (400x300, 426K)

Province of China
Yes
to the point of organizing rebellions and secessionist/seperatist movements based on ""muh language""

Silence, provincial.

>boston is flyover

flyover states seem more interesting than east/west coast.

Attached: Fuck Flyovers.png (1749x1740, 93K)

no, we are cool we only care about being chill here

They are, its like saying that Copenhagen and Stockholm are all that matters in Scandanavia

t. Garcia Gonzalez

Fuck SoCal

>not nuking Texas and Florida
Texan or Floridian detected.

youre missing the point, because of the fucked up wealth distribution in america their flyover states are 2-3rd world, by comparison swedish and danish flyovers arent poverty ridden shit holes

>Florida
The worst flyerover is better than Florida

>let me tell you about your country.

youtube.com/watch?v=8__Ae86GwIg
Nah, country boys here make chill music

Chicago is worth a mention but the rest of Illinois is flyover af

Flyovers usually have high quality of life because of the incredibly low cost of living thought
I live in San Francisco but grew up in Wyoming
My parents were never rich but we have a massive house and always had three cars (moms, dads, and the family car)

I know you from the other thread.

Attached: 1490208583044.jpg (499x498, 43K)

Disney World makes Florida 10 times more relevant than your dumbfuck state

Imagine being proud of disney world of all things lmao

Thoughts on Hawaii?
youtu.be/LBIgXhiOpeQ

Attached: 1562549097217.jpg (690x1024, 136K)

>Disneyworld
Lmao

And I don't live in a flyover, I live in Pic related

Attached: 1537208521155.png (1790x1333, 479K)

>flyover
The people who say this are bougie morons who never go outside. How the fuck can people be satisfied living in cramped, disgusting, disease ridden cities filled with people whose names you will never learn or care about? It seems like a demeaning way to live.

ok so if we're so irrelevant then why do you cityniggers keep building your houses here?

It's always these coastal city dwellers who make threads shitting on flyover states, though.

USA wouldn't exist if it wasn't for Virginia

Attached: 1557251085306.png (469x452, 277K)

I can guarantee whoever made this image realized that they lived in Texas and are actually flyovers so added their own state in so they could feel better about themselves

relevancy doesnt mean being good
take a good look at china

america is 6 different countries living under one government

Which county?

No, only 4
Southern Virginia
Northern Virginia
Virginia
and the rest

I-is it normal to see human shapes in that molten rock.

very based. northern virginian myself.

That's just an illusion.
But it looks that way because magma hardens, but then more magma goes over it and then hardens. This keeps repeating, so they rock looks like it has layers.

>disease ridden
What century do you think it is? Urban life expectancy is substantially higher than rural and the gap is widening

Whole lotta toasty coasties in this thread

Attached: coastiesbtfo.jpg (3996x1784, 1.22M)

>Nooo please stop flying over me

Attached: kek.jpg (125x83, 2K)

Orange County

>Urban life expectancy is substantially higher than rural and the gap is widening
You have better access to treatment, that does not mean you have less risk of exposure.

Any outbreak spreads most immediately from urban centers.

Attached: measles-720.png (1440x968, 57K)

Always blows my mind flyovers have time to post on Jow Forums.
Don't you have a corn field to be attending to?
Oh wait, you can't this year. HAHHAHAHAHAHA

Sorry, can't hear you. Our big roomy heartlands are too vast for your pipsqueak-sized European opinions to pass through. I suggest talking to the reddit coast or the statelets out east.

Attached: 1492029300123.png (420x420, 4K)

Are you the same bong flag that was saying that the midwest is third world compared to NY and CA and got totally BTFO when the stats got brought up a while back? Do we need to do this again you mong?

Attached: 66424038_441582463346127_8194635066320617472_n.jpg (229x187, 4K)

90% of known diseases can be treated now adays. And with US medical tech the mortality rates are exceedingly low.

But when you have to drive 1000 miles through a corn field to get to the local clinic you gonna die.

Attached: Baiting Yourself.png (930x794, 41K)

It's the opposite isn't it? They have no jobs, no friends, no gfs, can't use any websites designed in the last decade because Third World Internet, nothing to do but shoot fentanyl and post on Jow Forums

I don't think it can be worse than San Fran with homeless junkies everywhere and leather daddies walking about fingering each other's buttholes in public.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_and_territories_by_Human_Development_Index
Just in case it is here's the actual stats. The fag was saying that the "middle" of the country is tons poorer and shittier than the coasts which is just inherently wrong. The poorest part of the country is the southeast and the worst wealth disparity exists in major coastal cities where there's tons of homeless and illegals next to millionaires. Most of the "irrelevant" states have similar quality of life as the best of Europe.

Attached: Capture.jpg (706x600, 103K)

Flag
No, Athenians are the biggest, whiniest cunts you'll ever meet

Thing is the media is based in NYC and LA primarily and this means it tends to reflect the beliefs of those particular parts of the country.

>southeast poor
I'm done here
You are a fucking retard.

We will have plenty of arable land within the next fifty years. Can you say the same with your cities and farms soon to sink in the sea? Chop chop, get to work and make yourselves useful, coasties! Fortify your cities lest you lose your concrete birdcages.

Attached: Great White Northern Toad.png (420x420, 21K)

Memes aside I honestly thought at least one flyover other than oilniggers in ND would be in the top 10. And lol at Midwest and Southfags calling California Third World when the actual numbers are like that

Yeah, you don't know what you're talking about. Have fun with ebola

Irrelevancy makes a flyover though, Seethe more

nuke florida
keep wash/oregon

The problem with the flyovers is they are wh*te and thus have no culture

Attached: 1557698817740.png (1640x982, 258K)

>any US state having culture

all of those are flyover states according to OP except new york, and there are three midwest states above cali, the south is a shithole though

Shut the fuck up Jew Yorker

how do we deal with the Mississippi and West Virginia problem

Attached: Screenshot_20190720-201742_Firefox.jpg (719x753, 186K)

>never been to New England

>tfw no fly over gf

Are fly over American girls aware they're the most attractive angels on earth?

Attached: american (56).jpg (1280x960, 303K)

For one thing, MS has one of the highest black populations in the country. You might start there.

No

Attached: 1541405900129.jpg (500x375, 114K)

NYC is alright but LA is an absolute shithole

Yea.

Attached: Moscow and rest of Russia.jpg (949x1031, 309K)

what the fuck does New England have for a culture
Southeast and Southwest are the only regions of the Mainland to have produced something unique other than being indistinguishable from the rest of the country.

Rural areas are usually the wealthy areas in the UK.

i live in flyover zone and still cant get a flyover gf

Attached: celticgoddess.jpg (1080x1063, 578K)

>it's another episode of Southerners thinking they have culture

i have. your tiny town centers are scattered all over any small town you visit in the middle of nowhere in any state. your "cuisine" can be found anywhere in the country. it's not unique at all.

just ask her to smoke meth together

are they all too busy mowing their farms and then staring at the walls all night when they get home?

>Florida

Attached: average florida resident.webm (360x360, 2.96M)

>your "cuisine" can be found anywhere in the country. it's not unique at all.
The only good New England cuisine is in New England.

Lol I spent 1 day in Frisco and saw the latter
Yea I grew up in a big blue city and now have a small town NC gf and am very happy by comparison

im not a degenerate and dont live in a meth shithole state
no i just dont talk to women

Every single US state has a higher GDP/c adjusting for purchasing power than the UK. Even mississippi and alabama and louisiana, which are 40% obese ghetto niggers lmao

Why do Americans hate California so much?

answer the question
what does New Jersey have that Georgia or Louisiana doesn't?
Almost all of modern American popular music has its origin in the South (Jazz, Blues, Country, Rock and Roll). Barbecue and soul food are from the South. Bourbon whiskey is from the South. Square dancing and tap dancing are from the South. What does New England have?

>blonde hair
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH Based

Depressing concrete jungle shithole run by corrupt loons chock full of ghetto blacks and literal illegal immigrants that california refuses to do anything about. Not to mention poorly maintained cities and roads and SHIT IN THE STREET

100 percent jealously

>he thinks New Jersey is in New England

Forgot to mention overpriced and awful regionalism and false sense of superiority to the rest of the country, not to mention an absolutely toxic political scene dominated by extreme leftist bigots thanks to mass amnesty and anchor babies

We wouldn't care if they kept their bullshit to one state like Mississippi. Unfortunately they don't and they are by far the largest bad influence on the country, and are still exporting their dipshits to others states to this day. Total wasted potential of a state, will be sad to see when Texas goes down the same path as them.

disingenuous faggot

Sour grapes for not getting in when property was still cheap

This is mostly hype, the big problem is Californians leaving their state due to bad policies reducing opportunities and then loudly advocating for said policies in their new states (taxes, corporate regulation, self defense weapons, affirmative action, controlled burns) while pining for California

Will non-Midwesterners EVER learn?

Attached: 1550364147772.jpg (940x705, 609K)

based

>hdi
Flyovers now depend on memes because they have nothing else except for fentanyl

For me is minnesota

ihdi is not as much of a meme metric and would make it even worse for cali and NY

Minnesota?

Moe like MinuteSoda amirite? LMAO

BA DUM TSS

Attached: 7676.png (547x494, 128K)

>Texas
>Flyover
>Tons of Californians and New Yorkers moving to it

>he still relies on meme statistics rather than facts on the ground
How's that opioid crisis going earl? Maybe you should move to where the jobs are

my state is doing well compared to cali and ny when it comes to unemployment pedro. opiod crisis is also much more prevalent there than my state as well, any other memes you want to toss on?

Attached: Screenshot_20190720-215427_Firefox.jpg (687x896, 213K)

But jew came up for the term "flyover" because there were little to no jew in those areas.

Attached: jew population usa.jpg (1024x728, 67K)