>tfw born as a 1.82m manlet

My life is FUCKING RUINED. I cannot go outside with the consequent risk of being bullied by a 2 meters BULL and basically having my masculinity destroyed. How do you fellow manlets do to live like this?

Attached: tumblr_per61ypz5C1wktfjco1_640.png (579x807, 479K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/03/on-late-in-life-virginity-loss/284412/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

At 190cm i feel really tall and really short at the same time
Its a weird feel

you are not a real man

mike tyson at 14 was very small
but could still kill 99% of the population with bare hands

dont use height as an excuse

>tfw 193
>gf of equal height never-ever

Attached: 1561986773134.jpg (292x443, 91K)

>tfw 179cm
>in Finland

Attached: 1547761202234.jpg (570x400, 20K)

You're all tall
Especially OP being in Spain, you're above average retard

don't put that there

Attached: stupidwhites.png (136x164, 22K)

>be 6'1
>had a 7ft gf
>lost it all by being an autist
END MY FUCKING LIFE

You're average to tall here

>muh above average
the mere existence of people taller than me is just a proof I'm a failed male. there is no fucking excuse.

MY PROBLEM IS NOT BEIING ABLE TO FIND GF OF MY HEIGHT
SHIT FUCK ARSE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I HATE YOU AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1561984085569.png (502x839, 434K)

The apemedia had brainwashed you enough to feel sad about the most retarded kind of shit. You have to wake up and face reality free from apeshit

I know, i am taller than 90% of people out and about
Its just that one time someone is taller than me stays in my mind
Negativity bias i suppose

>encounter someone taller
>straighten my posture a bit so I dont seem THAT much shorter

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/03/on-late-in-life-virginity-loss/284412/
>According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the average age Americans lose their virginities (defined here as vaginal sexual intercourse) is 17.1 for both men and women. The CDC also reports that virgins make up 12.3 percent of females and 14.3 percent of males aged 20 to 24. That number drops below 5 percent for both male and female virgins aged 25 to 29 and goes as low as 0.3 percent for virgins aged 40 to 44.

If you had sex that means you are part of the mindless apes who are 99.7 percent. That isn't exactly a great achievement to boost about on online forums when majority of apes are doing it. The real thing to be proud of is to be the PURE 0.3 percent untainted with hedonism and civilization of lies. Geniuses are more likely to be lifelong virgins like Issac Newton. Death to the breeders Virgin Pride World Wide\

Apeworld must perish along with apes

Attached: 1562431635142.png (500x438, 89K)

Shut the fuck up retard. I live in Finland and I'm a midget.

Attached: 1558173482135.jpg (841x825, 182K)

>be me
>184cm
>feel like a giant in south europe
>feel like a manlet in north europe
truly I'm hellspawn

Short men are genetically superior by virtue of longer lifespans and easier gains, lanklets are beta males with bad genes and will die young.

Yeah well that's your mental problem.
There's other ways to be a failed man, like believing this
Eh, well, move northern if you really need that
Same as OP. I am shorter than many as well, find them beautiful, but they often have height only on their part
Move here ;)

i'd rather be a 6'6 giant and die at 60 than to be a 5'7 manlet that has a lifespan of 100

Death to America.

>be me
>183cm barefoot
>tall most of the time here
>get completely assblasted when I see people taller than me and have my whole day ruined
>I literally saw 190cm pajeet once

Lol imagine being this brainwashed.

fuck off men's height is more important than women's bra size
it literally determines your life as a male

Nah
It's more about overall looks and self-advertisement