BORIS BVLL

Prime Minister of the United Kingdom

Attached: 800px-Yukiya_Amano_with_Boris_Johnson_in_London_-_2018_(41099455635)_(cropped).jpg (800x1055, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_B0CyOAO8y0
youtube.com/watch?v=8AViBLKRHk4
youtube.com/watch?v=gLcCZjDoWTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=okhQtoQFG5s
youtube.com/watch?v=oxDwxNcURTU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

More like piss mister of to poo poo kingdom

100% Turk

I tried making a thread but it just sent me back to the catalog without making the thread

Attached: 1557926959749.gif (220x165, 930K)

absolute madman actually did it

le yellow man

I for one can’t wait for London to become a tax haven while the rest of the UK falls into complete disarray

Attached: CB19A759-B289-4602-B8C9-D5B0E230FF5F.jpg (200x198, 9K)

he is a based meme man but it's a bit clown world to have him as a prime minister

cant wait for him and trump to meet

won by 1% of ALL votes
shit democracy desu

Can't believe you don't need to be neither charming, good looking, have nice clothing or a good haircut to be a world leader anymore. Don't know if its a good or a bad thing

Attached: 1562527129298.png (894x773, 48K)

Boris is a TÜRK BVLL

>anglo PM
>boris
lmao

>BORIS

lmao

enjoy UK, he's all yours :^)

GOTTA GET A GOOK

Attached: beta.png (1245x830, 1.1M)

Remainers will get the biggest share of the pie while Brexiters will have their city die out a slow death.
Funny when you think about it

Did david cameron say something about it already?
Lmaooo, did he ever think this would happen when he came up with that referendum thing

based, proud day to be part of the global TVRKISH race

Attached: DZPjJOcWAAA1maL[1].jpg (997x700, 190K)

Why is his name fucking Boris? Does he have Russian roots or something? Or is it just sort of anglo autism?

The UK just became a Turkish satellite state, sleeper agent Boris will unveil his allegiance and fealty to sultan Erdogan soon.

turk with yellow hair named boris. what a clusterfuck

this

youtube.com/watch?v=_B0CyOAO8y0

>turk with yellow hair named boris
brobably ukrainian
:D EBIN

S-someone fill me in on the Boris is a turkish BVLL meme ? Pls

pretty self-explanatory desu

The name isn't of Russian origin, it is of Old Bulgar (Turkic) origin

How is the next stage of clown world called ?

Attached: nice.gif (607x609, 821K)

brits be like
>AMERICANS ARE DISGUSTING MUTTS WITH NO IDENTITY

Attached: Untitled.png (1399x168, 25K)

his Y-chromosome is 100% turkish

İt's written in Wikipedia

These people are so obsessed they elected their own Donald Trump. I can't believe this shit.

he's from the upper echelons of british society, in the british caste system the high caste people are all mixed race, retard.

now praise our german queen

He's gonna give us oasis back and save brexit

His Gramps was a TVRK

Attached: C99A9607-839D-49F7-A9C6-9C59D5D7F921.jpg (750x1001, 405K)

Kevin O'Leary

His full name of Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson.

>Or is it just sort of anglo autism?
Upper class autism. Rich British people all have utterly retarded names.

>Osman Kemal (later Wilfred Johnson)

LMAO diaspora cope

>Russian Jewish

it's over

they hate to see it

See =>

haha

Attached: 1466900363519.png (600x315, 216K)

>english
>french
>russian
>jewish
>turkish
>lithuanian
>swiss
literally this video youtube.com/watch?v=8AViBLKRHk4

Omg i'm gonna laugh so hard when le saturday night funny man calls him EU Drump :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

So what's so meme about him then? Just looks to me as a conservative who wants to get brexit through.

>Euros are just figuring out that the British upper class are all rootless mutts

Kek. They are literally all like this. Nick Clegg is another example, descended of Russians and Baltic Germans. And obviously the royal family are a disgusting hodge podge of random nationalities with no actual historic connection to the land of Britain.

The only actually well rooted and honourable people in the UK are the working classes.

Looks a bit subhuman

According to Wikipedia he was liberal and because of that kidnapped and killed haha what a looser

What is Nigel?

Middle class. Medium muttage.

>Farage's grandfather, Private Harry Farage, fought and was wounded in the First World War. It has been suggested that the Farage name comes from a distant Huguenot ancestor, although research suggests that the name was originally Farridge.[citation needed] Both parents of one of Farage’s great-grandfathers were German, migrating to London from the Frankfurt area shortly after 1861.-

kek, wtf is hapenning with uk.

What's all this media nonsense about him being the British Trump? He's way more liberal than Trump on any metric.

he's the most clueless of the bunch but at the same time the most determined, which is a terrible mix. he wants to get brexit through "do or die", and of course the dying will be done by people other than him.

he also hilariously claimed to build minature trucks out of old crates once: youtube.com/watch?v=gLcCZjDoWTQ

Muh heritage

1/3 arrogance and 2/3 lies

He is Trumps hand picked man for #10

Everyone south of Hadrian’s wall is a frog in denial

We aren't completely retarded so we don't have a direct equivalent, so he's the closest we've got.

no one cares what some boring german thinks

And yet so many people love the Queen..

thats not a contradiction

your posts are so boring

Gotta give a credit to KGB guys, prime minister of UK with Russian name, fuck me. This is slav revenge for everything west did to us during 90s. Now Le Pen in France and our work is done.

Attached: motherland-calls.jpg (700x467, 58K)

what a fucking embarrassment

Why isn't it a contradiction you faggot monarcuck?

Is this the new fucking /brit/ or what. Fucking janman

i have made 1 (one) post ITT

Looks polite version of trampf

@108798870
Shan't reply to a rasheed post like this.

he's of turkish origin so it's no wonder

That's 2 faggot.

Is he better than Farage?

Why?

Le Pen isn't really a joke. She's conservative (formerly Nazi) politician.

My relatives have met him a couple of times when he’s visited here. Good guy.

holy.............................................. BASED

Germans are butthurt as fucccck

He was an actual politician before getting involved in the whole brexit thing so I'd say so, yes

Le Pen will never win though

That’s me, not him
We don’t care really, the EU is kinda butthurt but the rest of Europe has been waiting nearly 3 years for the UK to stop talking and pack their bags and leave

>formerly nazi
she's still pretty nazi. Not that ive got anything against that but we have to be accurate here

thats not me my dude

Christ Germans are boring posters

Lol bong liberals making their situation worse. I was saying may is shit but the lesser evil who at least won't make the worst decision. Bong libs however didn't listen at all and were just obsessed with some shiity groupthink and chinky hivemind.

Yes, I know. He has visited India loads of times when he was married to his Sikh wife. My uncle has talked to him and told me he boasted he has both Indian/Pak Punjabi voters because he married a Punjabi lel

Attached: two weeks after brexit.jpg (1920x1080, 308K)

Why are leftists so cringe

Attached: stateofuk.jpg (1080x1545, 159K)

>liberals
What, oh right, you're a yank that doesn't know the definitions of the words you use, opinion dic

>We don’t care really,
Who are you trying to convince bud? Tsunder af rn

Attached: 1427820103132.png (1024x1113, 214K)

If the last several years have taught us anything, never say never.

if this trend continues, they're going to elect a literal retard once Boris inevtiably fails to reestablish the British Empire

>Lib dems
>Leftists

Attached: image.png (1106x1012, 778K)

Average Germans: youtube.com/watch?v=okhQtoQFG5s

he's a clown, how he's made it this far is beyond me
youtube.com/watch?v=oxDwxNcURTU

look man, you gotta admit that this whole brexit shitshow has been pretty captivating. but i really don't think a lot of people on the continent care about it very much politically. its more of a morbid form of entertainment at this point.

>so down the drain he doesn't consider them left
ouch

Not sure you're familiar with the policies of the lib dems are you """takeshi"""

>london is a wasteland
>londoners are probably all dead
Please Lord almighty make it so.

Blue check marks on twitter and reddit are having a full blown meltdown right now

Attached: Boris.png (998x378, 105K)