Wtf happened to Putin?

Wtf happened to Putin?

Attached: 31D09383-04B7-4933-BD6C-FC423492F58F.jpg (303x335, 30K)

It's the radiation. Russians really need to stop messing around with nuclear energy.

le moncke...

ooh oooh aah aah

monk

I love Putin

Attached: chocolate putin.jpg (1600x1350, 296K)

>putting :D

he ate some pork

OOOХ OOOOХ AAAAAAAAХ AAAAAХ
HE ХAЧУ ИДTИ HA ГУЛAГУУУУУУУУУУУУ

Attached: putyput2.jpg (964x829, 92K)

He lost his popularity with Russians, CIA op probably

PUTTIN PUTTIN
PUTTIN PUTTIN
SUGOKU DEKKAI, GIGA PUTTIN :DDD

Attached: Giant-Vladimir-Putin-and-the-Little-People--118334.jpg (800x784, 128K)

I can perfectly picture satanic NWO masters in my head, they are laughing through their fangs and saying to themselves "ah, so good, these gullible cucks at Jow Forums are doing our bidding without us needing to pay a single cent!". They dance in joy at the Guardian of Whites being derided as this means their twisted plans come to a fruition. The man who faces up to the Libtards' warmongering, who said no to leftists stomping their stinky paws on tradition, who pulled his people up from hunger is being deformed by incels who turn him into a monkey. These incels think they are meme-masters but little do these gullible creatures know they are furthering the cause of post-modern tyranny. Monkeys are primitive, have no sense of moral values, they don't understand order, they can't wrap their heads around the idea of cooperation... It's quite ironic, isn't it? This is what the leftist puppeteers want for our countries and what the Russian Knight fights against yet these cucks don't see it's the Chad Vlad who defends the West from this. Luckily there are still people carrying an enlightened redpill in their brains who see how le monke memes benefit Satan's cause. Yes, the photoshopped primate menace plays into the hands of post modernist bolshevik agitators, it's like a gorilla coming to life and punching tree logs down. These trees, my friends, are our Western morals and prosperity guarding our societies from the debris of insanity and this dumb gorilla is none other than le monke memesters who are cluelessly advancing a dark cause. Wake up, shills, ChadVlad needs to be praised by free-thinking individuals!!!

Uma delica pastita, muchas gracias finn-chan

driving motorcycle with a biker gang to crimea

Nothing, he's always been that way
What are we supposed to see here?

putain

he stared at the moon

Attached: baked.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Its his true form

Oh no look at what the radiation did to you putin, stop the nuclear tests russia.

Monkey trouble