This guy says he promotes environmentalism

This guy says he promotes environmentalism.
Subsequently catches wild animals in inhumane traps and slaughters them all in the name of entertainment.

Are you fucken entertained?

Attached: DSC06531.jpg (1200x801, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=adM6yqp7JBk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the animals are as fake as the show

Many people won't even have the balls to kill an animal yet they eat meat and let other people do the dirty job. Breaking the neck of an animal isn't inhumane at all

that's your opinion but you didn't answer the question, are you fucken entertained by this catholic cunt?

no, bear grylls is a fucking fraud
les stroud is based and for real

I hope he sees all the animals that his taken the lives of in his worst nightmares for the rest of his fucken worthless life.

since he drinks his own piss, i wonder if he swallows his own jizz?
every sperm is sacred

>think of the animals

Attached: 1559650456316.png (782x758, 132K)

First seasons were cool and interesting. It's obviously fake in many parts but it's "educational" so it doesn't annoy me. Also he's an alpinist/explorer so probably he must have some survival skills. That last show with multiple choices he did was cringe af

better than caring about useless wasted shits like you

wasn't he in the SAS?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
this nigga thinks he's an animal lmao woof woof

you're literally cucking yourself to an inferior lifeform which serves as your subsistence, retard.
I can't even imagine the mental gymnastics or illness required.
Do you cry about ants you step over?
Do you cry about flies splattered and small birds whose necks your car has broken?
Get a grip, dude, animals don't have empathy and would eat you alive first chance they get, and it would be much more excruciating than a bullet through the heart or brain we dish out to them.

what are you ? afro american ?
cringe
"nigga"?
seriously cringe
look in the mirror asswipe, you are not worthy of life, take a few pills and chuck in another handful, this world is not meant for you.

stfu, and answer the question raised.

I don't care what you think, are you fucken entertained?

it's more about glorifying and profiting from the viewing of another creature's suffering.

are you fucken entertained cunt?

Yeah he also went on Everest etc so I guess it's not a fraud. And he was the first to do that kind of tv shows for what I know so it deserve some credit imo

People watch it to learn about how to survive in the wild not to watch animal suffer

>nooo stop having empathy

youtube.com/watch?v=adM6yqp7JBk
drinking pee is based

>hunting BAD!
It's a huge part of environmentalism, keeping the populations in check, and the tag revenue helps pay for other environmental projects.

not interested in your review, are you fucken entertained cunt?

Good threads by Australians today. Enjoyed that Amsterdam one in particular.

Yes I am

everyone wants to give their detailed opinions on the guy and his shows but they are not answering the question that has been posed,

ARE YOU FUCKEN ENTERTAINED?

for all the posts, only one cunt answered

The Switzerland just say you that he is and so I am

i know that english is not your first language but you could have just said you do, that's all
no need to elaborate or mention another post.

it's what turned your country into a mud infested shithole.
Keep at it, by all means.

...compared to your country?

my country has 3 biomes, native wildlife, low crime rates, and no niggers.
Can't say the same for any 'first world' country.

i heard the english countryside is a nice place completely different from the big cities.