European posts

Ayden Rivera
Ayden Rivera

European posts: witty, informative, and to the point, always related to the current topic
American posts: SEETHING SEETHING OBSESSED OBSESSED LET'S GO FUCK EACH OTHER UP THE ASS FELLOW AMERICANS XDD USA USA

Attached: 1559476095634.png (404 KB, 1000x808)

Other urls found in this thread:

4stats.io/flagAnalysis

Ian Jackson
Ian Jackson

seethe

gpbp

Brody Edwards
Brody Edwards

fbpb

Jayden Parker
Jayden Parker

COPE

Kevin Clark
Kevin Clark

Literally what OP described.
Quite uncanny.

William Nelson
William Nelson

The primary reason for this is the age and educational difference. You see, Internet penetration and English proficiency work as effective filters for age and social groups. The higher the rate of English proficiency and Internet penetration in a respective country, the younger, poorer and less educated the cohort of posters from a certain country are. That's why most posters from Sudan are highly educated professionals, most posters from South America upper middle class brats and most Americans underage highschoolers.

Benjamin Sullivan
Benjamin Sullivan

as opposed to adult highschoolers?

Leo Rogers
Leo Rogers

Yes, like those in American movies.

Jordan Morris
Jordan Morris

You would like to be an american tho, a simpler life form has more happiness

Jeremiah Barnes
Jeremiah Barnes

RENT FREE RENT FREE RENT RENT FREE

Attached: gfded.png (12 KB, 225x225)

Juan Morales
Juan Morales

The higher the rate of English proficiency and Internet penetration in a respective country, the younger, poorer and less educated the cohort of posters from a certain country are
I'm under the illusion that our pinaple flag is quite liked around here. Yet, almost everyone, even the grandma, speaks English in our country (because tourism and Austrians trained us well to learn foreign languages).
Looking at the number of posts made by flags here and on poole, we're the 20th country with most posts, yet only 140th by population on earth.

So, we've got both a large English speaking population and unprecedented posts per capita. But I never see us on the list of hated flags.

Evan Foster
Evan Foster

It's because your user base is small outside of the general. This is the first time that I have replied to a Croatian post and I have been on Jow Forums before Jow Forums was created.

Parker Gutierrez
Parker Gutierrez

It's because your user base is small outside of the general
wtf are you talking about lmao that is not true

Ryan Phillips
Ryan Phillips

We don't have a general on /pol/ tho.
But we're always in Syria general (which is slow moving).

I see our posters in every second or third thread whenever I get on int

Nathan Hall
Nathan Hall

blow it out your ass

Attached: 1495148562229.png (96 KB, 441x353)

Jayden Howard
Jayden Howard

How am I supposed to spot Croatian posts when you guys are proxyfagging like you?

David Murphy
David Murphy

Where you get those stats? I would like to see how many venezuelans post in Jow Forums

Gabriel Stewart
Gabriel Stewart

I’d actually never thought of this before, but it makes perfect sense

Jordan Foster
Jordan Foster

4stats.io/flagAnalysis

Jordan Harris
Jordan Harris

European posters are so arrogant and chauvinistic it's unbearable.

Bentley Ramirez
Bentley Ramirez

baziran i dijasporatabletiran

Nathan Evans
Nathan Evans

The slightest, most innocuous little mistake in your post and immediately 4 or 5 euros posting to correct you

Grayson Morgan
Grayson Morgan

Thanks bebé

Chase Miller
Chase Miller

immediately 4 or 5 euros posting to correct you
are* posting

The absolute state of American education...

Justin Hill
Justin Hill

Then stop making shitty posts or better yet stop posting altogether, gordo.

Lincoln Powell
Lincoln Powell

slightest, most innocuous little mistake
it's usually because you guys are talking out of your ass

Angel Martinez
Angel Martinez

he's right about typos, pedants who correct those instead of making a good argument are pathetic

Caleb Green
Caleb Green

Mistakingly thinking Madrid is a coastal city does not merit 7 replies mocking me

Nathan Wilson
Nathan Wilson

i agree it just makes me want to shipost more

Jayden Powell
Jayden Powell

upper middle class

I wish

Dylan Torres
Dylan Torres

Mistakingly thinking Madrid is a coastal city does not merit 7 replies mocking me

Attached: 1555242647211.png (254 KB, 785x1000)

Angel Ortiz
Angel Ortiz

cope and rent free

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit