European posts: witty, informative, and to the point, always related to the current topic

>European posts: witty, informative, and to the point, always related to the current topic
>American posts: SEETHING SEETHING OBSESSED OBSESSED LET'S GO FUCK EACH OTHER UP THE ASS FELLOW AMERICANS XDD USA USA

Attached: 1559476095634.png (1000x808, 404K)

Other urls found in this thread:

4stats.io/flagAnalysis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

seethe

gpbp

fbpb

COPE

Literally what OP described.
Quite uncanny.

The primary reason for this is the age and educational difference. You see, Internet penetration and English proficiency work as effective filters for age and social groups. The higher the rate of English proficiency and Internet penetration in a respective country, the younger, poorer and less educated the cohort of posters from a certain country are. That's why most posters from Sudan are highly educated professionals, most posters from South America upper middle class brats and most Americans underage highschoolers.

as opposed to adult highschoolers?

Yes, like those in American movies.

You would like to be an american tho, a simpler life form has more happiness

>RENT FREE RENT FREE RENT RENT FREE

Attached: gfded.png (225x225, 12K)

>The higher the rate of English proficiency and Internet penetration in a respective country, the younger, poorer and less educated the cohort of posters from a certain country are
I'm under the illusion that our pinaple flag is quite liked around here. Yet, almost everyone, even the grandma, speaks English in our country (because tourism and Austrians trained us well to learn foreign languages).
Looking at the number of posts made by flags here and on poole, we're the 20th country with most posts, yet only 140th by population on earth.

So, we've got both a large English speaking population and unprecedented posts per capita. But I never see us on the list of hated flags.

It's because your user base is small outside of the general. This is the first time that I have replied to a Croatian post and I have been on Jow Forums before Jow Forums was created.

>It's because your user base is small outside of the general
wtf are you talking about lmao that is not true

We don't have a general on Jow Forums tho.
But we're always in Syria general (which is slow moving).

I see our posters in every second or third thread whenever I get on int

blow it out your ass

Attached: 1495148562229.png (441x353, 96K)

How am I supposed to spot Croatian posts when you guys are proxyfagging like you?

Where you get those stats? I would like to see how many venezuelans post in Jow Forums

I’d actually never thought of this before, but it makes perfect sense

4stats.io/flagAnalysis

European posters are so arrogant and chauvinistic it's unbearable.

baziran i dijasporatabletiran

The slightest, most innocuous little mistake in your post and immediately 4 or 5 euros posting to correct you

Thanks bebé

>immediately 4 or 5 euros posting to correct you
>are* posting

The absolute state of American education...

Then stop making shitty posts or better yet stop posting altogether, gordo.

>slightest, most innocuous little mistake
it's usually because you guys are talking out of your ass

he's right about typos, pedants who correct those instead of making a good argument are pathetic

Mistakingly thinking Madrid is a coastal city does not merit 7 replies mocking me

i agree it just makes me want to shipost more

>upper middle class

I wish

>Mistakingly thinking Madrid is a coastal city does not merit 7 replies mocking me

Attached: 1555242647211.png (785x1000, 254K)

cope and rent free