My cat was diagnosed with a tumor today /int. She is my only friend. Please pray for her

My cat was diagnosed with a tumor today /int. She is my only friend. Please pray for her

Attached: 334-3348387_106kib-pepe-the-frog-cat-clipart.png (531x464, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

doglistener.co.uk/aggression/cocker_rage.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Very sorry to hear that, germanon. I hope she gets better soon.

Attached: comment_UkR2WotPZCSoXd9YnGhVM1z1Ov5GC6PE.jpg (961x426, 202K)

My only cope in situations like that is that everyone has to die, some sooner some later but in the end everyone has to go the same way, even the universe and time itself.

Attached: 1551235488265.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

;_;

may allah transfer her tumor to an israeli dog instead

>pray
No, but I do wish her the best.

based

Attached: kekky.jpg (399x385, 44K)

your allah is gay

I too am grieving. Let's pray together.

Attached: 1462267415500.jpg (225x225, 22K)

I'm sorry to hear that user, hope she feels better soon.

>She is my only friend

BWAHAHAHAHA WHAT A FUCKING LOSER

If she dies I want to buy a English Cocker Spaniel

What do you think of the dog? Looks very based

Attached: web-english-cocker-spaniel-rasseportraet-und-steckbrief.jpg (1000x550, 95K)

>I want to buy an English Cock

Attached: 1553422310948.jpg (320x320, 27K)

doglistener.co.uk/aggression/cocker_rage.shtml

I don't think it's a good choice user, did you think about a Malinois? Cute, hard as tanks and pretty intelligent.

Just make sure you buy it from a pound/dog shelter, to save at least one dog from being put down.

Why, that would be like dating a girl who already has children.

F for Felicia

how the fuck does a cat get a tumor

Wish the best of luck to your kadser. My vet had prescribed some medication to slow or stop tumor growths in my cat. However, it was already too large and caused complications. We had to put him down 2-3 weeks ago. Heresy favorite picture of him.

Attached: image1564190641607_1.png (1711x1305, 2.46M)

Retarded comparison

>hurr my only friend, nothing can replace never 5get
>buys another pet in your path
off yourself, you also make out and have sex with your pet? you're also white so it makes sense.

What was your cats name fren
Give her a pat and a scratch behind the ears from me and Jow Forums.

Attached: 1543655529384.jpg (767x960, 145K)

I hope you guys will bounce back even stronger after you took your time to deal with these emotions, my thoughts are with you.

I would be mad too if I were a Pinoy

I hope she will be ok user

:(

takhlus min almushaqat walshifa' , ya rabu alshaeb , 'ant almaealij , walays hunak shifa' min marad mithl laka. falykun alshifa' aldhy la yakhunah almarad

I'm sorry user, good luck to you and your cat

based based based

Attached: 1410761506848.jpg (168x178, 7K)

absolutely 100000% incorrect
that would be like saving someone's life and having that person being you best friend for decades, him being in eternal gratefulness to you
get it from a shelter

I hope she recovers, user :'(

Based

Post a picture of it. I won't pray for ugly cats.

Why you """"deverloped"""" countries put down street dogs? Just sterilize them, keep in the shelter for 2 months and leave it in the countryside if no one adopts him, basedzil does this

the white devil has no heart, now that they can't kill jews they kill their dogs

Fucking based, holy shit.

Pretty based. Certain places in the US takes feral cats and do the same, but you can't adopt out feral cats so it's just catch and release. Dogs are often quite rare as strays in the US, so they usually keep them in shelters instead. Until some fucktard decides not to sterilize their dog and drops off 8 puppies at the shelter, then they put them down

Fucking pag-pag eating bisayan subhuman

My dog died the other day (he was 18 years old) and my other dog is sick (vet say there's nothing I can do) this was a sad week

Imo mutts are better dogs but it looks cute

Unlike cats, dogs are dirty animals and shouldn't be mourned after.

Here they keep them indefinitely. If you free a dog in the countryside here it'll die when winter comes

Fuck your cat. Cats are ponitless and a vermin that thrives on exterminating native species for sport.
Get a real dog. If you can lift your dog with a single hand then it's also useless vermin.
Confirmed retard.

Cats are for women/incels

nice

Attached: 1547189017780.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

one of my dogs developed cancerous tumors in one of her breasts so he had to had her whole line of breasts removed

she's okay now

hope your dad gets testicle cancer

wtf I love arabs now

Mohammed says otherwise. Now go fuck yourself westerncuck.

>Cats are for women/incels

Attached: 1562951661000.jpg (396x524, 61K)

>Mohammed says otherwise. Now go fuck yourself westerncuck.

Attached: 1553701030363.jpg (1080x1012, 123K)

post tits

kys towelhead scum

>projecting

Sorry sweaty but he's too old for that. Hope yours gets lung cancer, spreads to his brains and causes him agonizing pain.