Europeans think the EU could be a superpower

>Europeans think the EU could be a superpower

Attached: 1509234728.jpg (228x221, 17K)

I'd love to see an EU army vs Russia. Let 'em battle it out and see who wins.

Attached: Obama-Laugh-Point-APHaraz-N.-Ghanbari-e1493755826130.jpg (640x480, 52K)

I don't think anyone think that, it's economical block and shady 2,5 Reich of Germano-Francoids

>largest market in the world
>second highest GDP
>FTAs covering more than 1/3 of the global economy
Yup, based

Attached: 1563066414875.png (1000x1000, 228K)

L O L
O
L

I don't think it can become a superpower to match the US and China but it should be able to have more say in our region which is Europe, MENA and Africa.

>implying

>mfw only 1 EU country has nukes

Attached: ckayau.jpg (540x720, 40K)

>turn off oil and gas pipelines
That's all Russia has to do to knock out all of Central and Eastern Europe.

Attached: PIPELINES.jpg (990x743, 94K)

France here, we could nuke your kangaroo ass with the press of a button. Be very careful.

Oh please.
Russian army is pathetic.
Finland and Estonia could win against them in defensive war (NO NUKES!)
We have 1,2 million trained warriors, Finland and Estonia.

And kill more than half of its economy

Attached: 1540996518549.png (1132x437, 109K)

Are all aussies literally retarded?

Attached: 755de4b5.jpg (250x250, 9K)

>Brazilians think Brazil could be a superpower

Attached: 1564173981121.png (398x376, 274K)

based

Lmao Italy alone has more 5th generation jet planes, and carriers, than Russia right now, let alone the whole EU

>bomb Moscow and St Petersburg
>all the country is destroyed

No one cares about these things during a wartime economy. Besides, their economy would be huge after annexing half of Europe.

>no one cares about supporting an economy during a war
Yeah say that to Japan or Germany in WWII lol

Spaghetti doesn't fuel planes or ships.

Russian army is a joke

Imagine vodka, as Russia has a lower GDP than Italy alone

>two countries that were crippled by a lack of oil supply

you know there are other sources for oil than Russia?

Russia can't extract and refine that oil without EU tech
Besides, the entire economy would be in total collapse without Europe buying it regularly at a stable price. It would be like Venezuela but with snow

european males are sissified faggots i'd single handedly capture half of western europe
can already see myself marching right into paris alone, raping and pillaging everything on my way and then mounting soviet flag on top of eiffel tower and nobody would stop me, they are too soft and weak. last week 100 europeans males were blacked.

It doesn't matter how big your economy is, or how large your army is if you can have your energy supply turned off overnight.

Yes they can lmao.

>Besides, their economy would be huge after annexing half of Europe.
>can't even annex the whole Ukraine

Yes, but there's nowhere near enough capacity for importing via sea.

Russia has China, EU has nobody. Russia easily wins.

>It doesn't matter how big your economy is, or how large your army is if you can have your energy supply turned off overnight.
The EU could simply buy it from Saudi Arabia or the US. Besides, Russian oligarchs who control the major oil companies would never let the government threaten their money
>Yes they can lmao.
No they can't lmao, just a few months ago they contaminated millions of barrels due to some freak incident with their old equipment

but its not our energy supply. electricity is still running. gasoline would be rationed and heating would be a problem. still other euro countries supply gas too and there is plenty of countries happy to sell oil and gas.

Yeah your strength and manliness will be a major factor in a modern war, remember to bring your sword too lmao

You need port capacity to import from the US, ME etc. Without Russia, you'd be limited to the North Sea, North Africa and limited sea imports. Most of Europe's economy would virtually collapse.

But economy isn't important in war right? Kek if Russia did that they'll become so poor that they'll have to eat each other to survive

I need a HD version of this graphic

there are pipelines

>Most of Europe's economy would virtually collapse
We would enter a recession, while Russia as a country would probably cease to exist, and other oil exporters would orgasm at the idea of being able to sell their oil to Europe without competition

Russia could churn out all the weapons, vehicles and machines they needed to fight a war even if they're dirt poor now. The fact Europe's civilian economy can churn out Dolce & Gabbana handbags during peacetime is completely irrelevant. They can't even convert those factories to military uniform production without Russian energy.

Only to the places I listed here . There are no pipelines to the Gulf of Mexico or Saudi Arabia.

>Russia could churn out all the weapons, vehicles and machines they needed to fight a war even if they're dirt poor now
Like pic related? Lmao they're like 20 years behind schedule and still in prototype phase

Attached: 1548506660379.jpg (1200x799, 60K)

At least they'll still be flying.

Not really, since they don't have the money to keep the program running now in peace time and it was just delayed again to 2027. They had to beg the indians to help with the project and even them bought SU-30 instead of the shitshow that is the SU-57

The russian Navy is shit tho they wouldn't even leave the baltic