Right now if i was born in America instead of Denmark I could have been sitting in me or my girlfriend's 2007 Toyota...

>Right now if i was born in America instead of Denmark I could have been sitting in me or my girlfriend's 2007 Toyota Camry, listening to American indie pop like beach house, drinking milkshakes from McDonald's or Wendy's whilst holding hands and kissing with her
why did god have to curse me by making me a d*ne

Attached: received_481611659287277.jpg (250x214, 6K)

yeah but you would be shot tho

yes but I'd die happy

not lonely and a Virgin like i will here

Yikes

Have sex

I’ve literally done this before, we had sex in the back of my car to beach house and went to get milkshakes and shit right after

No, you would be a NEET living at mom's place eating hot pockets and diet coke driving a 2003 Toyota Corolla like me

you can do everyting on that list except for the wendys thing since I assume they dont have it in denmark.

Denmark doesn't import cars, doesn't have milkshakes nor music or fast food?

The North American way of life truly is blessed (excluding Mexico of course)

Hello fellow practical German fren

miss the days of riding around w my gf in my shitbox with no particular place to be, without a care in the world

haha yeah, totally...

Fuck ameriKKKa

Come to New England :)

>never again will you pick up your gf from her dorm
>never again will you drive her to the beach so you guys can walk in the sand and watch the sunset together
>never again will you have sex in your car after your walk
>never again will you take her to In N Out after and joke and laugh all night before dropping her off
I miss college so fucking much. I went to uni in San Diego and it was the best time of my life. I live in fucking St. Louis, Missouri.

Attached: CE73123E-C000-4B71-8A23-6B3D682040CA.png (500x461, 26K)

oddly specific
but if you want to be with an overweight tub of lard, yes that's possible user. however, no, you can not find a qt bookworm gf here to do that with, sorry.

Attached: 1565856004300.png (112x112, 16K)

>get a graduate degree
>specifically choose to live in St. Louis
Why? Isn't it a terrible city?

I’m doing my best to get out of here. I have a job here that I took up because I couldn’t find a job in San Diego. My hope is that after a year here, my experience will make me a stronger candidate and I’ll be able to land a job over there and move back.

lol you can do this anywhere, in fact, it's probably harder to find in usa since the ratio of ugly slogs/whales to qts is way higher than u think

Why the fuck is this so specific?

what are your favourite songs from them?

bump

bump

>han bumper /danmarkstråden/

Attached: 1557414812250.jpg (728x899, 84K)

bump

aaah jeg troede det var den anden tråd

which part of saint louis. I live here too but the county isnt that bad

Denmark is a hundred times better than the U*A and objectively one of the best countries in the world, learn to appreciate what you have user

You probably would end up as an incel shooting a spinach gathering

why cant u do it in denmark? you also would get welfare

girls are harder to get here and they are also more ugly here

>Never will I be able to go to the beach my gf after the school
>Never will I be able to walk around Ipanema with her again
>Never will I be able to stop on kiosks and share coconut water with her
>Never will I be able to go out at night with her through the bistros of Leblon

Why my father decided we should go back to the South, I miss her.

Attached: 1557060903855.jpg (580x548, 18K)