Why are they so pro-Islam?

Why are they so pro-Islam?

Attached: 800px-Europe_orthographic_Caucasus_Urals_boundary_(with_borders).svg.png (800x799, 264K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Magazine/Genetic-research-almost-25-percent-of-Latinos-Hispanics-have-Jewish-DNA-581959
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Making fun of your niggerloving ass isn't the same as liking or even tolerating muds you retarded mexcrement
>inb4 durr kys kys kys

Durr kys kys kys

They're not, and they're doing a very good job of destroying Islam

it's western + northern Europe + Albania, Kosovo, bosnia

Literally no difference between Arabs and Mexicans apart from the religion.

>t. Ahmed Al Jassim.

He talked about Islam, not arabs, tho

Yes, and?

t. Cuck
You are the same race as Arabs and we aren't, though

which is not the case hansmed

Islam is the last bastion of anti-degeneracy in the face of liberalism

>I make 10 threads about how I want to suck nigger cock every day yet call others cucks
Meximutt IQ

Why can't latin americans stop coping that Spain and Portugal royally cucked them

>Communism (Stalin-alike) is the last bastion of anti-degeneracy in the face of liberalism

Attached: zfcG5.png (400x3000, 43K)

Based

Why are you like Muslims?

Attached: mexico.png (1014x558, 762K)

No one apart from Mexicans care for Spain or Portugal. We care for USA only

WWII and its consequence (the shifting of power away from Europe and the strong taboo over any sort of national pride for Western European Countries such as France & Germany) and the resulting dominance of American values (consumerism and identity politics).
These sprinkled over five decades instilled in Europeans both a sense of "we shouldn't be racist => never ever criticize said minority group even if they are genuinely retarded" and a sense of resignation linked to the perceived feeling of powerlessness.

>projecting Swedish posting habits onto me

Trust me, I'd love to know.

*mexico

Engage in intercourse my celibate friend.

Because Allah is the only god and the source of all life, and thats the truth

>Morocco
>not degenerate
kek

Mexico is one of the most degenerate places on earth, even muslims are better than them

I have intercourse daily, my anonymous peer, this does not change my view that my country has been neutered.

Why do Swedes resort to making stuff up when called out?
Why do Europeans attack other Europeans that don't toe the line in defending Islam?

Muslims are literally less violent that MexicANOs. Sad

>defending islam
Everyone who feverishly attacks islam as if most muslims in Europe even practise islam is a braindead untermensch nigger.

Why do Europeans always come up with this? At least we keep our violence to ourselves. Call me when Chicanos are vanning people in the middle of Los Angeles or organizing rape gangs lol

>organizing rape gangs
They do this more than pakis, its not even controversial here and I've personally known 3 girls who got impregnated by them in middle school

When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best

Women hold too much power.

nobody in this thread is attacking Islam retarded
Anyway, your country will be a shithole in 50 years

your country is a shithole now

Okay, incel cuck. Keep your fetish fantasy to yourself lmao

Only the western and northern part and even there you find exceptions. Only truly muslim-lover countries in my opinion are Sweden, Germany and United Kingdom. On the other hand France for example has large Muslim population but White and Maghrebian French often hate each other and France was Immigration country since 1918 so it's nothing weird that they have so many Muslims.

Okay what's your number faggot because I'm pretty sure Mexicans commit three times more crime in the US alone than all muzzies in Europe.

>your country will be a shithole in 50 years
Why do 3rd worlders always need to talk shit about Europe being like them in 50 years?

My dads a cop in Fort Worth, theres a reason Trump called you guys out as specifically sending your drug dealer, killers and rapists. Hispanics are very very rapey towards underage girls here

>42% of Muslims in Austria are highly religious as opposed to 18% of the general population
You were saying?
You're a cuck who should be shot or sent to Europe where you belong

I haven't said it isn't :ฯ()

because that is what I see that they are becoming

That's a freudian slip if I've ever seen one and no it's just that I recognize this particular faggot, he's the same mexinigger who made 30 billion threads crying about how butthurt he was that asap Rocky was in jail here.

>that is what I see that they are becoming
By then you and the rest of latin america will just become 5th world.

>Third world brown mutts calling European countries brown mutts as an insult
It's amazing how braindamaged Jow Forums has made you

>how braindamaged Jow Forums has made you
You'd know since you think brown is a race and we're all the same

they have the power to stop all that
however your country is full of cucks
exact

I'd be a cuck if I liked spics. I hate muslims and your kind equally but in my country you people are the invading rapists and you should know your place shitskin

And your country isn't?

I don't, I just find it funny how at the core of the issue third world monkeys insult us by saying their third world monkey brethren are coming to our cunts, calling us mohammed or amerimutts chicanos for example

Damage control
>i don't think like that
>oh btw you're the same race as arabs
So which one is it?

One doesnt blow themselves up in tourist areas of foreign countries.

Muslims are generally despised in Europe, they're probably the main reason why populist parties have gained so much ground

>new worlder cope ITT

don't put words in my mouth cuck
I didn't say that the euros are brown, I said they will be a future shithole
it's your problem that you want to relate those things to each other

The other regularly shoots up places in foreign countries.

And your countrys history is literally made up of cuckoldry and slavery lol
Imagine unironically shitting on western europeans while being fucking dominican

Right. Remember that time Mexicans shot up 14 people in California and attempted to bomb some special center for people with disabilities? Oh wait those were Muslims
All those parties are minorities

Yes

> All Latinos are criminals
back to / pol / nazi

Imagine being from Cuckistan and calling other people cucks

Imagine having your entire civilization destroyed by Spain

See and You're all a bunch of 3rd worlders who have zero history other than being the descendants of literal forest niggers and european nazis who were too pussy to stay here.

Yes, I am, your ancestors were little bitches and you are a fucking mutt of every single race on the planet
You are the one to talk about mutts when you are 33% nig, 33% iberian and 33% gook

Circumcision is genital mutilation

They dont and when violent it's usually against other Hispanics and especially their own nationality.

It wasnt, his female ancestor got raped by a spaniard who he hates so much
Literally 90% of mexishit haplogroups are european

Mexicans don’t mutilate their children’s genitalia.

That makes em good in my book

Imagine being Europe and getting cucked by a 5% minority that occupies the lowest rungs of your society lol

We had conquered them

Jealous? Majority of boys in Europe are probably already J1, J2 and E

High IQ.
Islam is the future.

Accept Muhammad as your prophet or die a ignoble death

No such thing happens in either austria, croatia or switzerland
Actually along with austria and switzerland, croatia is also one of the safest countries in the world

That mexcrement cope. Go back to your own country, Paco.

I have to imagine it. Muslims here sell kebab or drugs. Never had problems with them

t. Ahmet
Go back to Europe

I was not born at that time
why would something like that activate me? LOL
creates*

Explain the Austrian and Swiss flags ITT then.

New worlders convinced me that religion isnt a factor of ones subhumanness

>spaniards
No no. The conquistadores were mostly new christians that were not well accepted on Hispania. Moors that spoke a romance language.
That's why latins hate actual hispanics. Our ancestors(from both sides) were not considered equals in spanish society.

>"Why yes I'm from Mexico let me tell you how cucked Europeans are due to musl-"
>*gets beheaded by narcos

>No such thing happens in either austria or switzerland

Attached: pepe768453.jpg (465x388, 48K)

Because you are your ancestor, while you shittalk europeans you also shittalk yourself because you are a product of cuckoldry

God that's a great comic.

Let's be honest here, I'm correct. Islam just makes a lot of sense for the people of Latam.

Let the eurocucks die with their unholy mix of christcuckanism and fedora-tippers. We need to accept islam

Switzerland, Austria and Croatia are the safest countries in the world, while almost all LATAM countries are among the most dangerous, on par or trumping african countries.
>a-at least only subhumans from my own haplogroup are killing me en masse

Genes prove otherwise

Daily reminder, most settlers and conquistadors came from fucking Andalusia, the most moorish region of Europe, those niggas were pointing their asses to the Mecca 500 years ago. Not only that but andalusian surnames are extremely common in your shitholes.

dudes like el risitas conquered you. Cant be more pathetic than that.

Austria is safer than North-Cucedonia.
Imagine changing the name of your country because you want to join the EU.

Islam is not a gene, the apezilian is kinda right. the big majority of the population in the muslim territory were Iberians that converted to islam and larped as arabs.

>jpost.com/Magazine/Genetic-research-almost-25-percent-of-Latinos-Hispanics-have-Jewish-DNA-581959
And then you should also consider the amount of people with sangue infecto that decided to go to the New World.

Indios thought that conquistadores where White Gods who came from the heavens. Imagine being so brown you consider moors white and getting conquered by them.

You're a dumb faggot who adopts whatever opinion you think will yield the more (you)s

>t.

Attached: 1478483675596.jpg (3648x2736, 2.22M)

>dudes like el risitas conquered you. Cant be more pathetic than that.
Peoples like that conquered almost all of Spain too. How is that pathetic?

They are not multicultural enough, wait a decade and you will see

brainlet, the Dominican is 100% black, even haiti is whiter
I am also making fun of the current situation in Europe enjoy the transsexuals flying from roofs of buildings

>be austria
>import sandniggers to commit violence on you because you're masochistic sissy
Daily reminder Spanish are retarded and don't know their own fucking country

I know Dominicans who look mestizo tho

>Imagine being so brown you consider moors white and getting conquered by them.

Pic related are some andalusian politicians. These are the people the natives thought were white as snow.

m8, the first stage is denial.

Attached: [email protected] (620x349, 41K)

Moors are the same race as you

>be mexcrement
>be even more violent than sandniggers
>be even browner than sandniggers
>culture consists of getting fat and being superstitious