Nationality? Religion? Ethnicity? No, I define myself by what I consume instead!

>Nationality? Religion? Ethnicity? No, I define myself by what I consume instead!

Attached: 1524304766864.jpg (708x800, 64K)

*eat certain foods to trigger the libs*

All of those are made up bullshit. I only identify with my family, they are the organisms I am most related to.

>MARVEL >>>>>>>>> DC!!!!!!

Guatemala, you have a beautiful flag.
I've always liked simple designs

>the absolute state of whitoid ethnicities
Meanwhile in the lands blessed by Kara Boga your ethnicity is just your extended family

All of those things are forms of consumption.

Attached: pixiv24752408.png (770x1075, 264K)

We're living in the age of global capitalism. All symbols, practices, foods, or whatever relating to religions, cultures, and ethinicited have been turned into commodities for you to buy and consume.

I think it looks better without the crest at this point

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Guatemala.svg.png (2000x1250, 134K)

>your ethnicity is just your extended family

No, It is not. That is a clan, but clans do not exist in Europe anymore. The nation-state is something artificial.

nation states were built on the names and territory of clans

u guiz like my funko pop collection?

Attached: 1516728679828-cUGUehd.jpg (4032x3024, 2.7M)

Nation states are a concept bornt from the romanticist movement. The concept of nation is not that old. For most of human history, the world was ruled by empires.

>All of those are made up bullshit
and so is family

Actually I define myself by my skills and beliefs

I don't understand why ppl buy Funko Pops, they're even more pathetic than beanie babies

I identify myslef as a member of the international working class poised in a struggle against the globalized capitalist elite

They are equally shallow.

Based

Marvel >>>>> nation.
Honestly nationalism is imagined community, something other people say you belong to where you are expected to feel connection to distant symbols like anthem or a piece of cloth. Compare that to Marvel Universe. The same thing but exponentaly more important. I have laughed, cried, felt anger through Marvel movies and comics. I cherish the figurines unlike my national flag that is just a piece of cloth. I respect the sacrifice of Iron Man more than some abstract ancestors of mine, Spiderman > Mannerheim. MCU will bring the world together, thank you Marvel and thank you Disney. I'm willing to put my life on the line to defend them.

>Honestly nationalism is imagined community, something other people say you belong to where you are expected to feel connection to distant symbols like anthem or a piece of cloth.
This but unironically
flag worship is fucking creepy