Based serial killer chad making roasties pay

Based serial killer chad making roasties pay.

Attached: ted-bundy-waving-in-court.jpg (800x422, 28K)

Suck my big English cock

Was this guy incel?

I pity Bundy

Also, yes, the bundy pill.. troubling stuff.

no, he had sex with the women before or after killing them

Because he couldn't get pussy like a normal dude?

No, women were attracted to him but he had periods of incelesque neet living.

More or less, yes. He considered himself the perfect male (courteous, well mannered, etc) and was very angry about women not picking him

No women thought he was charming and handsome etc, he had gfs but also liked fucking.

No you're full of shit. He had numerous girlfriends

incel means celibacy and he had sex so he isnt an incel

Also liked killing*
But yeah nah he wasn't an incel.

>numerous girlfriends
and despite this he was extremely bitter about women and would stab them in the tits and vagina a hundred times.

>killed by electric chair
meh, he should have gone in a bigger way...

incel= involuntary celibate
there you go lil cumbrain

He killed women because he liked to kill women. If anything he hated his mother not women
He was a pyschopath.. Women are attracted to pyschopaths because like him they're confident and charming.

He was anything like an incel. Even the way he killed them he relied on his ability to charm women and convince them to follow him etc. No incel could do that

See this sounds exactly like the modern incel losers. At least this guy had game and didn't just autistically shoot up some gas station out of rage.

And my argument is that despite having a different lifestyle and personality he was driven by the same bitterness as incels.

>Women are attracted to pyschopaths because like him they're confident and charming.
The vast majority of psicopaths are neither confident nor charming.

I have my doubts about Bundy being a psicopath too

Yeah your argument is bullshit lol maybe you mean the Yorkshire ripper or something who "only killed whores" or whatever. Bundy was no incel

Just because you held hands once doesn't make you not an incel pal

You can doubt all you want but I'm gonna listen to the numerous medical professionals who said he was the most clear cut case of psychopath they've ever seen

Are you retarded? Bundy maintained relationship with his girlfriend/a (plural) while killing women. Sorry but you must be talking about some other serial killer lol

you're full of shit

To add to this why don't serial killers like him happen anymore, it's been all mass shootings since Columbine. No one ever has a good explanation for it

bundy wasnt an incel, by definition you cannot be an incel if you are having sex regularly

Then you're listening to fake professionals. There isn't a diagnosis for psicopathy

it's called project Orion

Attached: orion process bill cooper.png (612x415, 344K)

There are problem hundreds of serial killers like him, but no one cares

Gggjkf

I didn't say there was a diagnosis. He saw multiple psychiatrists all said similar shit. Dyr

He was a womaniser, you fucking moron.

If there's no diagnosis, these psychiatrists were lying

Based serial killer chad making homos pay.

Attached: images-60.jpg (640x480, 25K)

No they weren't
Be quiet

>72cm
When will they learn?

>no diagnosis
>psychiatry decide to call someone a meaningless term to deshumanize him
>not lying

There is an interview with the guy that arrested him on opie and Anthony at his place with the heads in the freezer and he said it took several officers to pin him down and when they stripped him in the cell he was ripped. But he was tryin to sell a book, could be exaggeration

What used to be referred to as psychopathology and sociopathology is now rendered under the umbrella of personality disorder. It was not a "meaningless term" at the time and it would not have been an assessment meant to "dehumanize". You're basically projecting an argument to contradict, or erecting a strawman to knock down. It's very dishonest.

>. It was not a "meaningless term" at the time
In fact, it was.

No, in fact, it wasn't.

Kek this is me
Gtg cya later la

yes it was. Serial killers are just normal humans with maybe some traumas that decided to murder

based dennis

Based killer letting you bang prime jailbait scott free

Attached: download (2).jpg (600x450, 45K)

t. coping tranny

What kind of weird mess in your brain's wiring allows you to get off by killing? It shouldnt be rare considering that the estructures which dictaminates sex and violence are highly related
I think its a sprectrum and everybody have it so the only question is to what extent? just like 'tism , thing is we glorify this people through media just as we do with athletes

They haven't been caught yet

Non meme guess? Smartphones and multiple devices able to locate you wherever you are.
Someone lost and found dead? Check his cel phone's last location and the people around him/her.
I'm sure as fuck the State already has acces to all this info yet the bastards don't want to put in the effort into catching the criminals because it would make most of their investigators and office workers obsolete.

>be sociopath
>think he can charm woman because he thought so
>turn out most woman are sensitive to creepines
>change objective into hunt the weaker prey
>she ended friendzone him or too scared to reject
>error: ego system disrupted execute bloodyrage.exe to recover
this happen 99% of the time,