Hey, user. We are having a tea here, wanna join us?

>Hey, user. We are having a tea here, wanna join us?
Your actions?

Attached: 15658802608560.png (700x525, 610K)

бляяя

so many ugly russian girls together, it's mistake of nature.

Abhazia and Oserta are independent

Having tea with five lesbians. No thank you.

Turn 360 degrees and walk away.

Wow, I used to be a lot like you. Posting stuff just to piss people off thinking it was a good time. But looking at your post history I think you should change the way you look at life in general. I used to be just like you, thinking this generation are all losers who have no life but then I looked at myself and what I was doing, and honestly I wasn’t happy. I was putting too much pressure on myself to “succeed in life” that I forgot to enjoy stuff. What I’m trying to say is before posting some shit to trigger people think about what else you could be doing instead. Something that’ll make you happy.

WHAT?

(I'm deaf)

no fuck off

That was my first thought
He’s not wrong you know I had a better looking rus girlefriend compared to all of those combined.

Cool pasta leaf

Adding to his I wonder if OP did it on purpose, chose the ugly or barely passable girls on purpose.

this*

haha based deaf
im velimir nice to meet you :DDDD
(actually velimir is the name of the waiter im not telling you my real name sorry)

o-okay

tell another story of how shitty ur life used to be and how life was unfair to you and how you found solace in helping others.
Rus girls are considered attractive so seeing so many ugly rus girls together is like stink to the eyes
these morons think i try to trashtalk them jeez.

нa нaхyй

Girls all over the world are same but Abhazia and Oserta are independent.

as long as ur mother's cunt is occupied let them be independent

Russians on Jow Forums have certain complexes. They try to make it seem like they don’t fit in with the general worldview others have of Russia.
Like obviously their women are hot. Everyone knows this but they try to deny it.
For example few months ago there was a thread about DOTA(you know the game) on Jow Forums and Russians have a big presence their however absolutely nobody here posted about it. I keep wondering why they have these complexes especially here? Are they trying to make themselves look not average? Different? No idea

because 90% of them are outcasts of society, do you think if they had happy life they would act like they do now ? nope.

presense*
>absolutely nobody here posted about it
And I mean the Russians of course it’s like they were scared to and i found it really weird.

2000s fashion was a mistake

I mean, so do most people but they like to just shitpost away freely.

swedes and russians are weirdest specimen on Jow Forums for sure

Didn't read your shitty posts

No idea about Swedes honestly, don’t know much about them to notice these things.

>Tea bags
>Plastic cups
Plebeians

Abhazia and Osetia are independent

Attached: 5c2b003714f0.gif (499x499, 45K)

look at all these seething Givis

You'd walk right into them though

He is from down under, it works differently there

Wtf did i just read? Some incel poop

Attached: 1556298623812.gif (512x481, 646K)