Are they white?

are they white?

Attached: location-nordic-council.png (728x424, 269K)

Not according to Benjamin Franklin

No, justo pink

yes, they're wh*te.

Literally the only way to be white is to have Nordic ancestry, we are the founders of all past and current civilization. Nordic elites is what creates society, this is true for Rome, Egypt, China, India and all others.

hell no

Attached: 1494826001431.jpg (433x419, 31K)

They transparent

WE

no

Attached: file.png (711x463, 423K)

>no according to a non-white
Hmm...

u high bro ?

Lmao imagine being this retard. You are fish-eaters and savage rapists that Got lucky with their oil and little population, nothing else.

Never had importante impires nor civilizations, don't kid yourself.

Iceland and Norway maybe.
Sweden is now half-shitskin country
Danes aren't even humans but a bunch of maybe more intelligent pigs
Finns are epithome of subhumanity and mostly mongoloid

fucking idiots

Attached: reminder for the southrons.png (589x391, 154K)

Isn't Iceland being plagued by subhuman poolaks?

No, they're SWARTHY

Attached: BasedEnglishman.png (1920x1080, 863K)

>only finns are mostly mongoloid
the rest are very mongoloid too

Attached: norwegian.jpg (764x1023, 84K)

>Whatchu lookin' at wh*teboi?

Attached: Finns.jpg (850x850, 59K)

They constitute 3 percent of population and are surely better immigrants than subhuman spics and sandniggers you fucking kike.
Maybe but Finnshits have largest admixture. BTW this retard could steal and currently is fucking Polish children. Why Scandis are such pedos?

Imagine being a Poo from Poland thinking you are better than those groups.

top kek

Greenland isn't, it is mostly Thule/Inuit.

Which is

no

Do you consider the Sami to be white? I mean, the Finns look white, but so do Ashkanzi jews, which many on here consider not white. What is white then? I dunno.

finns?

Problem?

Attached: 06.jpg (800x695, 162K)

Imagine being a half mongoloid childfucker oilnigger without any history and culture and thinking that you are better than anybody. Wait Norway has history... being Danish rapebaby through five centuries and Swedish through one.

That's not how things work in reality, Nordic blood is detected by looking at the individual level. We are present in all societies due to our domination, and that includes all groups including Askhenazi Jews.

The person to the right is a subhuman Serbian/Turk American mutt who calls himself a "white nationalist" who looks like he stepped straight out of Baghdad, the right is an Askhenazi Jew who is Nordic. Which is white is obvious to anyone who isn't blind, yet the subhuman to the right thinks he is white and that she isn't.

You are a parasite that exists only because of and at the mercy of a great Nordic nation in the middle of Europe. My history is 10 000 years, while yours only exists because we allow you to, your history is a footnote upon our history.

Attached: lol.jpg (770x499, 132K)

the left is an Askhenazi Jew**

swedes are orange, you should know this by now

iam from finland

What are you even saying NorGAYan cuck? Did Norway was even once relevant in the history of Europe? No. Did Norway has any influence on Poland? Except exporting bars of stinking salmon and admitting our thieves in last years fucking NOTHING. You delusional cuck. You live whole live in prosperity knowing nothing about hardships surrounded by bullshit and fake news and you do nothing about this. You are slave of your establishment from your own will. Goodbye and maybe do something when rapefugee will assaulting you in the night.

das rite

Fuming so hard you not only took forever to respond, you also quoted yourself in the process because the temperature in your head is causing you to melt down quite literally.

I won't engage in conversation with a subhuman like yourself.

Poo goes to pooland lmao go clean my toilet

Poles are the ones selling their children to pedos around the world

Only Norwegians are white

>Only Norwegians are white

Attached: soyhaus.png (1122x614, 538K)

Irak has more history than both pooland and Norway, yet is a complete shithole

They literay look like gods

i hate non blond people :)

Attached: laine5.jpg (620x349, 50K)

You could have posted better Jew. That one looks like polish subhuman. I can spot a pole or polish blood like a hound. I grew up around poles. They are same as negros

T.Somali bulbhead criminal. Did you are even able to type an understanble sentence?
Ok. My arguments were too strong for you so you escape from thread. Dishonorable but it's not my business.
T. Jeffrey Epstein
Said by someone from country which has absolutely no history.

>WE WUZ PHARAONS AND SHIIIEET

undeniably based. My ancestors :)

Funny coming from a country full of parasites