Evil country. Avoid interaction with Finns at all costs

Evil country. Avoid interaction with Finns at all costs.

Attached: fi.png (580x354, 585)

shut the fuck up already

Estonia is evil too. I think we all know why.

Finland was the worst country I have visited. It was just like they have never seen a black person before.

Finland is the embodiment of homosexual feminism. They wish to destroy everything that is not like them and that does not agree with them.

No.

Attached: 1547461067209.jpg (960x960, 46K)

you're an embodiment of what should've remained in the condom

t. macaco

You are just as evil, if not worse, than Finland.

B A S E D
KYS FINNGOLS
FUCK ALL THE FINNGOLS
KILL ALL THE FINNGOLS

FREE SAPMI

Based post from a based country

Ftm Freak: Get the fuck out. You made a thread about Eesti and now you made one about us. WOMAN. GET OUT WOMAN. LEAVE THIS BOARD WOMAN. FUCK OFF WOMAN.

You will never be a man

Attached: u3894898.png (1219x686, 713K)

Fuck
Marry
Kill

Attached: 1521637994713.png (236x221, 25K)

The gay agenda strikes again.

This makes me wonder, if both Estonia and Finland are pure evil, is there a Uralic connection in this? Are Hungarians evil as well? They act mysterious but I've never had any bad experiences with them.

Attached: 1547125703046.jpg (216x234, 9K)

How does Finland have a population of 5 million but half the people on this forum are Finns?

Hungarians are genetically slavs. Go die foid

This is where they spread their agenda of the global homosexuality plan of extincting the human race.

I don't know, mate.
I could be interested in interacting with some of them.

Attached: fteam.jpg (550x418, 82K)

Based Canadianbro. Now we can unite themselves in hate towards this absolutely pathetic country and people.

You write like a f*moid yourself. As expected, you are probably a female-brained MtF, which explains your homosexual feminist agenda.

I can't hate Finns, they created Spurdo and Apu.

Attached: 1547102909242.jpg (1280x895, 173K)

T. coalburner

>They created crude bastardizations of already existing memes

Who photoshopped these foreheads?

How can you say f*moid when you are literally one ? Go back to /lgbt/ freak

yes

You're projecting.

back to the homo cage faggot

how the fuck am i projecting?
Are you not FTM freak?

t. most homosexual country on the Earth

It's what Finns do. They project their worst qualities unto others.

so you are ftm freak
my last post btw, i know that you, like all females, crave attention. I will not be giving any more of it to you.

t. smokes cocks

Eesti is my bf and I love him and we hold hands in public

>snowniggers hate on other snowniggers

Now, this is epic.

You accuse others of being female because of your insecurity over being a foid or at least foid-minded yourself. It's the only way you can cope. Finns have the emotional maturity of toddlers, so they are known to lash out at others when they are angry at themselves.

Stop bullying Finlan ,

Don't compare me to subhumans.

definitely the most annoying faggots here
I stopped replying to them years ago

not sure why they are so obsessed with america, they must start 50 threads a day about us

remember to always put sage in options for their threads, and never reply directly to them
then maybe some day they'll stop being such annoying assholes

What a offended roastie. Stop bullying this brave Canadian.

Your country is just a bunch of French guys and niggers.

B A S E D

Proud to say that actual niggers are rare here, unlike in Am*rica. Canada is the whitest country in the Western Hemisphere.

Good plan, I'll keep it in mind.

I feel bad for Swedes, Norwegians, Russians, and Balts who are neighbored by Finland. If only I could do something to save them from the Finnish influence.

Yes yes you can't handle the banter. We already know

>Finn says something stupid that backfires on it, as usual
>"Heh, it was just banter... I-I was only pretending to be retarded..."

Wow, I used to be a lot like you. Posting stuff just to piss people off thinking it was a good time. But looking at your post history I think you should change the way you look at life in general. I used to be just like you, thinking this generation are all losers who have no life but then I looked at myself and what I was doing, and honestly I wasn’t happy. I was putting too much pressure on myself to “succeed in life” that I forgot to enjoy stuff. What I’m trying to say is before posting some shit to trigger people think about what else you could be doing instead. Something that’ll make you happy.

killing himself would make everyone else happy. altruism. the lost art

Attached: 1465410054191s.jpg (203x250, 11K)

it's so obvious that you're that russian

They just can't stop mentioning us! Another victory for the whole finno-ugric race

i'll drink some canacuck tears to that

This this this. Finns are literal closet homos.

finlan thread

Attached: 1536996730075.jpg (780x442, 58K)

Finns are nicer to me than canadians.