Fucking based

fucking based

Attached: 1565818608341.png (1600x1418, 2.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/bourg#French
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I understand Alsace-Moselle, but I couldn't care less about the others honestly

Why is Austria so fucked up? Aren't they occupying the Hungarian Burgenland in the east? Why are non-Austrian territories marked as German?

Sooner or later someone will try to claim some of the lost territories again. You can get the German out of Germany, but not the Germany out of the German. That's the biggest mistake that's made after WWII imo.

Attached: DeutscherBund.jpg (650x637, 78K)

Incel freak

And even after all that we still come out on top. This has to something about the rest of E*rope

Germans are the most oppressed people in Europe, despite centuries of raid and pillage from the likes of Romans, Anglos, swedes, French and Slavs They still persevere and are the most powerful nation in Europe. Slavs and Romantics can steal 90% of Geman territory and their accomplishments will still pale in comparison the Germanics are truly among the masterraces of Earth.

fucking based

Attached: 12-2015.jpg (1000x525, 114K)

Why do French people have asuch a hard on about stealing German land
>Oh strassBURG sounds French to me lol

Like Germany ever had a realistic claim for Northern Schleswig

Fucking leaf. Surely with ,, Volga German'' ancestor.
Cope more Mohammed. Ican't even say did you are germ or turk because you two have similar subhuman mentality.

And yet we're still bigger than "Great" Britain.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-15 MapFight - Germany vs United Kingdom size comparison.png (960x484, 30K)

Danemark are the largest cucks in Europe and the only lost territory they can reclaim is from Germany because Anglos and slavs died for your people. Meanwhile wtf is scania. Danes are such cucks

Blitzkrieg Poland best day of my life

Attached: 1564480235608.png (787x460, 553K)

been very weak the last 400 years yes, not good.

>Only exist for 70 years
>invade France three times, even during Europes longest sustained period of peace
>Start two world wars
Honestly think Germany should have been split up into quarters at the very least after WW2, Germany as a country has never done any good for anybody and that was especially true in 1945 when as a country all it had done is start wars.

It does.
You know there's a Cherbourg and a Cabourg in Normandy? Doesn't make not French

>Ödenburg and other small regions
Nigger, those were integral parts of the Kingdom of Hungary for a thousand years. Austria actually gained considerable amounts of the Lajtaság through the treaty of Trianon. What the fuck is this map on about?

holy shit. A fucking pole calling anyone a "subhuman".

So German is a nigger. It's absolutely appropriate basing on future Germany demographics. But beware sweetie! Blacks may became very nasty to their masters if you will not treat them like they want to be treated!

Fucking Apezilian thinking that he is higher being than anybody from Europe. Even Analbanian thieves are better than average Macaco.

Soon BBC will fuck sissy Poland like in the good old times. Meanwhile go clean some toilets.

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/bourg#French
go run in traffic

>Memelland

Attached: 1538304476051.jpg (660x574, 31K)

this
Brazilians are unironically 1000 times more evolved human beings than Poles
the sam goes for every other nationality btw, esspecially Russians, Czechs, Lithuanians and above them all Germans

Well, the original people of the Alsace still live there and if they have no problem with being French, why should we? That's a different case than Silesia & Sudetenland.

RIP Meme Land

"Germany" shouldn't even exist. You should have been completely Balkanized like the French wanted

Let's not forget how they larp as Franks and think Karl Der Grosse was a Frenchoid.

mate you're a new worlder just shut the fuck up

>The mutilation of Germany
Stop, user...I can only get so erect

>implying that's an accomplishment
Europe is filled with landlets

Attached: landlets.png (4096x2900, 1.23M)

Someone should add how East Geramny was lost in 1949 and regained in 1990

>muh flozen wasterand muh deselt velly usefur

>landmass doesn't even reach six digits
Cope

why is this board so obsessed with us?

If you want people to lick your ass go to

Jow Forums hates Germans as well

"do you want total war?"

Attached: GermanDistribution.png (483x750, 587K)

not wanting countless threads daily hating on you doesn't mean I want people to lick my ass

I wonder what made Germany shrink so much

Attached: 17potbvmgo101.png (1220x1116, 239K)

It was clearly the Americans doing

Germany actually got really fine away with WW2

I just thought after annexing France and Benelux in one month they thought can invade our frozen shithole...

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (1244x773, 245K)

yeah no kidding. Many peoples with less pertinacity have been wiped out of national existence

This image is complete nonsense. The German Empire has no right territories outside of Germany anymore than the Russian Empire, Ottoman Empire or Austro-Hungarian Empire did. Except those other Empires didn't chimp out the way G*rmans did and create another world war.
Fuck G*rmany and every cunt who is symphatetic to them.

With Finns blocking Leningrad from North...

Attached: europe19421108_BZrPFWN.png (900x620, 458K)

Anglos and frenchcucks chimped out when germany was formed. When we were smalk states you could suppress us, but united you became jealous. You declared wars on us for no reason. Anglos and prussians were allies in the past, but you threw it all away and betrayed fellow germanics for fucking frogs. Now europe is flooded with shitskins because you had to listen to the jews and your empire is just as gone as ours.

>the jews

Man if only britain would've been on our side we would've roflstomped the russians and take over the world with britain. Next we would've paid america a visit and make it a british colony again.
Ah well, now all of us are merely a shadow of our former selves.

Attached: raughing.gif (500x281, 370K)

>russia didn't chimp out because of crimea.
>france didn't chimp out because of Elsass-Lothringen
Anglos are braindead

Who else would fake the holocaust?

Begone germshit
It's like you're asking to punch you another time even harder

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (1098x844, 76K)

those are mainland frenchies , Elsaß Lothringen was never french, we are germanic BVLLS and they know it

Attached: triplechad.jpg (1357x960, 103K)

I wish the UK had joined Germany in 1914, weebanon. Never mind WW2
We'd be on fucking Mars by now.

And what exactly does that pic prove in your opinion? Also you barely were able to beat the chechens, you barely even beat the ukraine its finland all over again! Do you want us to punch you even harder next time?

Opps, wrong picture.

Attached: First chechenwar.jpg (325x735, 105K)

Calm down nigga, I'm dying

Attached: population-denisty.png (1800x940, 42K)

Welcome to the daily life of an Jow Forumsamerimutt

I still don't get what you're trying to say here with population density to be honest. But what I said its true, half the weapons arsenal of russia is still from the cold war era or even WW2.
Russia is a regional power if even that nowadays.

Jealousy. Russia, USA and most western countries should do much better than us. Yet they are not doing better.
Instead of admitting their own failure they blame us.

When relations with US deteriorate further, we with China will kick UK and then France, or first France then UK
Their membership is a leftover of colonial empires

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (1262x811, 181K)

i prefer when anglos and germans work together

Attached: Battle_of_Waterloo_map.png (1200x790, 95K)

You mean the same way how you conquered great ukraine in a matter of a single week?

Attached: Fate Kaleid Liner PRISMA ILYA 2wei! - 02 - 204920140717065638.jpg (1600x900, 203K)

This retard doesn't know that Western Ukraine was part of Austrian Empire before WWI

Who the fuck cares? You're "big strong russia" and you're not even able to take your own frontyard back.
The nazis took ukraine in a matter of weeks.

This
was meant for

Okay but now I do it right this
was meant for

The most famous anthropologists who made a significant contribution to the study of Ukrainians are Fedor Vovk, Vasily Dyachenko, Sergey Segeda. Fedor Vovk, who made a significant contribution to the development of anthropological science in the Russian Empire, is considered the founder of Ukrainian anthropology. He presented his first studies in the book Anthropometric Experiments of the Ukrainian Population of Galicia, Bukovina, and Hungary (Lviv, 1908). As a result of many years of systematic study of different territorial groups of the Ukrainian ethnos, he concluded (1916) about the relative physical monotony of the Ukrainian people and its belonging to the Dinaric race, which also includes Southern Slavs and part of Western Slavs.

Western Ukraine is literally ex-German territory populated by some balkanmutt shitskins like Austro-Bavarians themselves and you can't even return it lmao.

Attached: MVILQXDpMeA.jpg (525x396, 27K)

You really think anybody in austria today would be interested in that? Ukraine and Russia are very much close relatives, especially the eastern parts. What you posted even used to be back in the day of the austrian-hungarian empire just a occupation.

"Ukraine" never existed before some drunk bolsheviks created its borders. Only Eastern Ukraine is a part of our nation, and most people there oppose joining EU. Western Ukrainians are Russophobic balkanmutt shitskins like their former overlords.

You are here reminded what kind of possessions German-Austrian empires had before losing wars which you started yourself.

Attached: 42PMTQf.jpg (2588x2795, 2.94M)

>possessions
But they were not our people. Unlike in your case. Even most of those eastern part of ukraine in the top left map of your pic are not conquered yet. You merely have crimea and small parts on the eastern border.

>mate you're a new worlder just shut the fuck up
>muh culture, muh history

Attached: 1555670752882.png (993x800, 157K)

Western Ukrainians are about as ours as Poles.
Belarus is our puppet state while they are legitimate successor of old Lithuania and were brainwashed into "East Slavs" (which doesn't fucking exist genetically lmao)

Attached: 1562515991129.jpg (1193x541, 187K)

Sounds to me like some really shitty excuses. also according to this map you're finnish.

threads hating you only go as far as posting individual idiots like the raging manlet for example while people here advocate our genocide

you post this everyday on int and his.

Seek help unironically