ITT: we pretend to be r/europe

ITT: we pretend to be r/europe

Attached: 1562401447069.png (594x582, 41K)

Wow, I used to be a lot like you. Posting stuff just to piss people off thinking it was a good time. But looking at your post history I think you should change the way you look at life in general. I used to be just like you, thinking this generation are all losers who have no life but then I looked at myself and what I was doing, and honestly I wasn’t happy. I was putting too much pressure on myself to “succeed in life” that I forgot to enjoy stuff. What I’m trying to say is before posting some shit to trigger people think about what else you could be doing instead. Something that’ll make you happy.

Attached: 09320990.png (626x744, 404K)

>The EU

Attached: 1524304766864.jpg (708x800, 64K)

>pretend

>"My name is Sven and I love (((European))) culture (like the desert religion Christianity), black refugee dicks, watching white European women get blacked by refugees, internet censorship, not being allowed to own guns or speak freely, and I hate America!"

Attached: 1565727846086.jpg (785x731, 101K)

I trashtalked the ((((((USA))))))) and the shills immediately downvoted me lmao

A new study shows that on average the United States of America is an actual shithole and that most of Europe is better.
>16.7k points, 1.3 comments, 97% upvoted

love the gradual evolution from r/europe to outright r/T_D
we did it reddit!

Jow Forums is r/europe

>picture of XXXX i took this morning evening afternoon, France

I dislike america and fear russia!!!

Dont forget the weekly "wanking over Scotland leaving the UK" thread

armenain genocide

Attached: 1541978730923.png (800x900, 173K)

I got banned for saying something bad about gypsies.

Kurdish genocide

Attached: image.jpg (202x250, 4K)

Even reddit normally tends to hate gypsies. I've seen posts getting massively downvoted for defending them on r/news.

this isn't Reddit faggot

I never lurked there. Just how bad is it?

You should all go back there

Attached: 1454889602101.jpg (243x240, 20K)

How to give a hint to my wife's boyfriend that I want Nintendo switch for my birthday instead of Xbox?

SERBS GENOCIDED INNOCENT ANALBANIASN AKABFOAVGRUIOQ

its actually not even that awful by reddit standards desu. its relatively anti immigration(most likely since there are eastern euros who drown out the swedes and germans) but on the other hand just like the rest of reddit the love censorship and hate freedom.

70% of content is just about european culture aka pictures of buildings that are atleast 100 years old

AMERICA BOMBED THE POOR SERB MONGRELS

Read his post and my post again, you kiwi fcking garbage

based

cringe

Everyone on the internet I've looked seems to hate them. Leddit, 4chin, anywhere - even iFunny ffs. I am yet to find a website where people don't hate gypsies.

EU GOOD
US BAD

its ok actualy like that dutch said, you could see it as Jow Forums with soy

What's wrong with that? Do you genuinely believe that the US is better than the EU?

Yes

we're better together ;)

>Yes

Attached: 1517639533771s.jpg (218x231, 7K)

>Umm cool it with the racism, we need totally need more third world immigration. Imagine all the unhealthy junk food I wouldn’t be able to eat if there aren’t pakis and Arabs. Multiculturalism is great goys!!!

>everybody's an idiot except for me

>muslims bad
>atheism good

>Russia Bad