23 and achieved absolutely fucking nothing in life

>23 and achieved absolutely fucking nothing in life

Does this happen in your country?

Attached: 1565276974053.png (245x206, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1XASlrkQsst
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm 31 and gonna be 32 in a week and achieved zippidy doo dah. But its a good life if nothing else.

Too many people graduating from college. Too many diplomas, so few jobs.

I wish i could be a neet but if i pulled that I'd get kicked out then I'd be homeless
i just cant win

stop giving shit and live your life

I am 26 and not achieved much. I am working on some online business right now, I hope I will make some money but there's a good chance I will just lose money.

You never had any goals in the first place. Why cry about spilt milk when youre lactose intolerant? Chew on that

Try becoming a homemaker, esp if you are foid

t. homemaker

>had this feel when I was 23
>Learnt German
>Learnt to play drums and tin whistle
>now learning old English
>got a girlfriend
>got a good job that sends me around the world

Feels good, there's still hope lad

33 year old NEET for life here. Don't really care, it's comfy as fugg

Attached: 15456785886.jpg (556x702, 75K)

What was life like being a young adult in the 00s?

In the 2010s it's fucking hell.

What if your life goal is to sit at homr and play video games all day?

yes

I want to move to the US and become a cult leader by pandering to muh heritage mutts, but right now I'm in a slump and can't get anywhere. I'm considering killing myself by jumping off a cliff in England.

Yeah, but I'm 19

Then either you are a scared kid that doesnt want to fail at his goals, or you are wise beyond your years and understand yourself as being dumb, simple and wanting nothing.

>Way above average in life in everything
>Have all normies want and more
>Still feel not connect to society except some 4 or 5 close friends and family
>Hate everything my friends like so I do lone wolf all the time
>Sometimes my friends go out and say I'm sick and just play New Vegas and watch some movies while chilling

Life is cruel and complicated

Attached: 1459452845928.jpg (3264x2448, 408K)

Did you expect to be a millionaire by now? Most people don't achieve anything great their whole lives

Its too hard to generalize my experiences onto everyone else. For me, it was always just "okay". I didn't really know what I wanted to do in life, I had a few friends but nothing too long lasting. I often had bad anxiety over this issue, that life was slipping by and I was going to be nothing and have nobody.

The best part was Code Geass Summer in 2008. Jow Forums in general was a lot better then. It was more wild and organic and no catalog that keeps people in their sequestered generals. I am sorry you had to lose that treasure. I am sorry that growing up in 2010s sucks But I think part of that is youth and by the time you hit your 30s and still havent done anything you'll be more okay with it. Life is more than accomplishments

Mid 20s failure neet here
I think in a basic sense right now all I want is some land to live a relatively stable homesteading while avoiding debt and stuff
Seems way out of my reach

When I was a kid I wanted to become a great pop star singing my song "Chicken Noodle Soup" I wrote:

Chicken chicken chicken chicken
Noodle noodle noodle noodle
soup soup soup soup
hey hey hey hey

Let me know if you want me to sing it for you I will

Bro that song is based. Can we get a vocaroo?

Are you me?

Sure why not, there must be more people like me.

Of course I'm glad you ask
vocaroo.com/i/s1XASlrkQsst

Me and my sister sang this there is also a dance, we were gonna be called yin yang and dress in black and white outfit. We were gonna buy our mom a Victorian-style house with our album sales. Some dreams just dry up and crumple away.