Trump Wants to Buy Greenland

Trump Eyes a New Real-Estate Purchase: Greenland wsj.com/articles/trump-eyes-a-new-real-estate-purchase-greenland-11565904223
Will this actually happen? Will Drumpf be the first US president in over a century to expand the US territorially? What would the implications of this be?

Attached: download.jpg (115x145, 4K)

He should do it. I don't know if it'll happen, but it would be great. More land for Merica. We need it when global warming turns Greenland into a paradise.

Lets do it. Unironically lets do it.

greenland is norwegian clay

I hope the danes say no. Muttistan is already big enough and if you want to experience a frozen wasteland go to Alaska

there's a bunch of gas sniffers and bjorns up there that will reeee if it went through

it’s not really that frozen, hottest June on record

No one cares of what you think.

cope harder bong

You already tried to buy Greenland, Denmark won't sell it.

They already had their chance
>in 1946 the United States offered to buy the island from Denmark for $100,000,000. Denmark refused to sell it.

hopefully not. Greenland needs a good country to help it, Danmark is capable of that role. USA is not good, horrible human rights and a history of genocide.

They can keep their little military bases in the far north, stay away from humans.

Greenland is oil rich and has fishing territories

2-0 12% russian

Well...
I do oppose it...
And I do hate America...

Attached: ben greenland.png (732x99, 18K)

fucking arrogant danes

USA GO FUCK YOURSELF

GREENLAND IS DANISH YOU ASSHOLES

this
and this

He should anally rape britain in trade after brexit and then buy them for cheap

>people still take this disgusting kike seriously

No

Sure, you can buy Greenland. This is the price

Attached: ak.png (425x400, 29K)

Canada will never allow it. Be ready for war.

Skandis absolutely seething ITT

For clout Denmark should say no.
But would be interesting if Denmark sold it for like 100 billion dollars.They'd be swimming in money and sell a worthless territory

This.
>nooooooooo you can't buy Greenland.
>why isn't anyone doing anything?
>nooooooooooooooo!!

>In over a century
>Hawaii & Alaska acquired in 1948

It's a Danish territory.

Audibly lol’d
Merci bonhomme

Greenland belongs to Faroese islands, it's Sverris right

Hawaii and Alaska became states then, not acquired

Mutts in Twitter are acting like they already own Greenland now, why the fuck would the danes sell it to you goblin creaturas?

>innocent inuit
YEAH REPLACE THEM WITH NEGROES

Please Trump buy us.

Based

>There's oil and gas there and many ressources in general
>Americans want it

It's honestly pretty valuable, the problem is getting those ressources. Also, it's not bad to have it for geopolitical reasons. Greenland is way more valuable than it may seem at first sight. Why would Denmark sell it? And even if, the Greenlanders are more or less about to gain independence from Denmark and I don't think they'd like to be "Americans". The USA would have to pay a very high price for Greenland and I don't think that would be a good idea considering how much in debt they are. That money is better off elsewhere, like in your infrastructure, education system or in economic stuff like reviving the rust belt.

I don't think it would work.

Attached: 1543005606097.jpg (2560x1920, 1.85M)

100 billion is nothing retard lmao

Actually surprised how almost everyone on both sides is running with it half-seriously. Except one note losers like Kasparov

Alaska: purchased 1867, became state 1959
Hawaii: annexed 1898, became state 1960

>They'd be swimming in money and sell a worthless territory

eh, not really, that would up their pib by 25% for a year and that's it, that's not much when you just take into account the ressources under greenlands soil and within it's territorial waters

For Portugal it's a cosmic ton of money.

Honestly when you look at that picture it's hard to blame him.

We offered 100 million$ for it in 1945

How can we sweeten the deal?

redpilled post

You are right.

For nearly a thousand years the union between our countries has lasted. No drumpf can stop that.

Attached: Sverri Kongur.jpg (800x523, 138K)

We're absolutely drowning in debt due to Republicans, we don't have money in the budget to buy more land and administer it.

This.

that's retarded.
hope Canada instead buys it.

doesn't matter the whole world wants to buy US treasury bonds just create and sell a shitload lol

Why does he want it? Is there oil under the ice?

Americans want to genocide the remaining natives and flood it with white people.

greenland needs to be liberated

This, i wish it would happen. Plus Greenland deserves freedom

Greenlanders and natives are subhumans, I hope Trump buys it and we can replace those subhumans for what the natives did to my ancestors.

Greenland asked to use our currency to begin the process of joining our confederation and we said no

drumpf is so fucking embarassing, and incredibly enough some mutts in here seem to believe there's even a sliver of chance this will happen.

Never has an american president represented the idiocy of americans so well lmao

america should invade greenland and take it from you
it's not like you could do anything about it lol

Denmark can’t develop Greenland and China has already shown its interest in usurping them. They won’t be able to hold it if things get serious.
The options are to sell it or to have it to the US or have it stolen by an enemy state and used as a staging base against you.

This is how the US wound up with the U.S. Virgin Islands.

>Greenland asked to use our currency to begin the process of joining our confederation and we said no
That's not true. Greenland doesn't even have the authority to choose their currency.

>This is how the US wound up with the U.S. Virgin Islands.
tell me more

stop playing shitty paradox games
USA isn't going to do shit.

Americans are fucking retarded. The fact that they discus it like it is a real option blows my mind. But they voted that idiot as their great leader so it shouldn't surprise me anymore.

Good
We can finally stop leeching off of Denmark
Hope he nukes this shithole for good measure too

Hand over the island, punk

land doesn't have to be officially part of a country to have control over it. Most of the world is already "owned" by usa.
denmark was tired of a worthless far away island full of n... so they sold it for 25 million usd.

That is the most optimistic and happy-sounding post I've ever read from a Greenlander.

they want to build a mc donalds on every place on earth

Have you forgot about Epstein yet?

He wants it so he can have something to brag about. It would still be neat if this turned out to be serious though.

FUCK AMERIGOBLOS
KILL ALL AMERIGOBLOS
FREE AZTLAN
FREE GREENLAND
FREE ALASKA

It would be like this: "Hey Denmark, would you like to sell Greenland?" "No"
Democrats and the media would turn it into another "Trump is ridiculous" story. The more serious he were to try, the harder.

Inuits have higher crime rate than blacks

Either: Based troll
Or: Fuck off, leech

Only because they live in the most depressing shithole ever. Put niggers in there and you have started the inevitable apocalypse.

absolutely based nigel. god save the queen

KYS AMERIGOBLO SUBHUMAN PUPPET

why are you obsessed with us? isn't it time for the fifth prayer of the day?

>tfw Trump Greenland Estates goes bankrupt and Iceland buys it at pennies on the dollar

Can't wait for Iceland to be made great again

lmao this niqqa actually lives in an island for virgins

hello neighbor!

On the other hand, access to those resources could provide a massive boom for the US economy
At the expense of Greenlands natural beauty
Because canada is a nation of losers

So the Best Korea was always right.
America is nothing but an evil.

Attached: ke81zn3akfr11.jpg (736x894, 390K)

In case Canada ever attacks us we can flank them on three sides.

That is bullshit, Denmark decides their currency

It's 3am here. Funny joke. Shitposting is fun, this is Jow Forums(nel) after all. Genuiely hating the USA while living there is the highest tier of cringe and faggotry though. I wouldn't call that "obsessed".

Not oil but natural gas

The problem is reaching the ressources, they're not as easy to access as in most other places. It's still understandable that the US would try, but neither Denmark nor Greenland itself would agree to that deal. Denmark has no reason to sell it, they know there's stuff to dig for as well.

We’re gonna annex it anyways eventually same goes for Antarctica and Canada

The U.S. tried buying Greenland twice already in the past.

Danes are already doing that though

Big if true

Even worse if it's americans doing it.

Good, Greenland is a rightfully white country

He lost the popular vote, unless you're just saying that people voted for him

Even if Denmark wanted to sell Greenland (they will obviously never want to), the price will be so astronomically high that Trump will never get political support for it.
Considering the strategic importance and the natural resources within the exclusive economic area, we're not talking a few billions here, more like the annual GDP of the USA.
Americans were able to buy Louisiana and Alaska for cheap because of the ignorance of the times concerning natural resources, but we're in the 21st century, Denmark is perfectly aware of what they have to lose.

UK has no natural resources.

What makes you think you know their thinking?

It's a frozen wasteland.

Why?

There is anything valuable there like the Alaskas gold?