Be american

>be american
>walmart
please clap

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-08-15 23-33-13.png (590x133, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com.au/jeff-mackenzie-bezos-divorce-official-settlement-38-billion-2019-7
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kek , what is wrong with him ?

Walmart is pretty based tho.

Walmart is the most profitable corporation in the world.
I hate retarded Scandis so fucking much. I hope I live to see you all get nuked.

Walmart is un American garbage that should be destroyed

t.american shahar

please clap

>Our Country, unlike others, is doing great!
What "others" is he referring to ?

Attached: 1509310323508.png (889x696, 133K)

Dunno. Maybe sub-saharan Africa.

ALL HAIL WALMART

Probably Syria or Iraq

Attached: 1.png (1664x896, 161K)

Don't ever reply to me ever again. I don't talk to Arab fucking shits.

Why is that funny to you?

Good one

it also got shot up by a white supremacist. maybe not such a great indicator of how the USA is doing.
>sharts in mart

STOMP STOMP CLAP

Walmart is the most American thing there is.
t. foreigner telling you about your country

>outstanding numbers
>31 dead

>Arab
IMBECILE

kek

Thank you for your service

Attached: santa rock walmart.png (1000x491, 628K)

22 dead in a single day great numbers.

AHEM

Attached: walmart owns the south.jpg (1200x798, 118K)

Based and martpilled

>General Motors
Damn I LOVE to be a Michigoose!

>stock market bombed yesterday
>"Wal-Mart is still doing good!"

Fuck the stock market lmao

Why is he so autistic

>fighting with China over fair trade
>supporting Wal-Mart which relies on China for cheap garbage to sell

he's in a tight spot, huh

Attached: 1472188444538.jpg (225x225, 17K)

Many American corporations are fucked without cheap Chinese (and Indian) labour. I don't envy the rhetorical vice grip he has wrangled himself into.

>it's real
of all the trump tweets this is the one that had me thinking it really honest to god wasn't real
I can handle him getting MAXIMUM ANGER capslock on twitter but just randomly shilling for a megacorp is so random

Attached: 1535299364143.png (709x462, 660K)

he's trying to quell the markets after the bond inversion. the fear is starting to set in.

Imagine your biggest employer begin an airport.

Income inequality is BASED, fuck niggers, spics, towel heads, lower and middle class

Especially when he poops on Amazon every other week when it's the same company but with better treatment of its workers.

But that's crony capitalism for you...

>tfw I instinctively call it ShartMart now
Thanks, Jow Forums

Doesn't Wallmart sell just cheap garbage for poor retards?

Classic Trump. He’s actually quite good at deflecting attention from the real situation. Not being ironic here.

It’s actually quite fitting that Wal-Mart was his deflection here. World could be falling apart, but for many of Americans, if you can still buy all your cheap shit from Wal-Mart, they’re happy.

So many Libtards ITT....wowzers

Attached: YVzjQzd.jpg (538x726, 97K)

>Walmart, a great indicator to how the U.S. is doing, just released outstanding numbers
These numbers? Top fucking wew, lad.

Attached: banter stops.jpg (988x893, 285K)

He's not just shilling a megacorp. His shitty economic policy is collapsing in, the bond curve is inverting like it always does before a crash and it's too early for this to happen, needed his handouts to billionaires to bust the economy AFTER the 2020 election, but if it starts now he'll be fucked next year. So he's going into panic mode trying to pretend that everything fine and using one of his buddies companies to prove it.

Whats that even suppoaed to show

it seems like countries with better economies have shittier conditions for their people.

I was about to say he could do that somewhere other than social fucking media but then I remembered that twitter is the filter through which everyone outside of china gets their news
well, here's hoping johnson will either be out of downing or smart enough not to join in the invasion of iran

Who writes these? Are these to purposefully demoralize and demean the workers?

I don't go to walmart... after the incident

stomp stomp clap is just a madman workaholic making a song to show how cucked he is. It's not a corporate initiative or anything iirc.

Walmart is the largest company in the world. Its headquarters are in some podunk town in Arkansas.

I agree but he spent the last few years touting its gains

Democratic Republic of the Congo

>walmart s a great indicator as to how the U.S. is doing
>people getting shot at walmart

Attached: thinking 2.png (321x322, 71K)

that's asda to you.

Fuck him too he has no idea wtf he's doing and never did.

>Walmart is the largest company in the world.
Holy fucking shit. Those are some seriously insane profits. Fucking hell man.

Attached: List of largest companies by revenue.png (734x670, 70K)

I thought Amazon was bigger nowadays go figure.

>2.2m employees
I know I'm being stupid but I felt they would have alot more.

behind the curtain it's probably solely because it's some kind of corporate welfare parasite

Amazon moves its money so much that none of it is legally considered profit

People get shot in schools, movie theaters, pubs and clubs, music festivals, on the street, in their homes by police officers, at hotels, etc. etc. etc. It's part and parcel of living in the USA.

Amazon is a little lower, at 13th place.
Also:
>Only companies that publish financial data and report figures to a government agency are included. Therefore, this list is incomplete as it excludes large companies such as Cargill, Koch Industries and Kuwait Petroleum Corporation that don't publish financial data.

Why does Aramco make so much more than everyone else including other state owned oil companies? They're not subsidizing domestic consumption like the Chinese?

and garlic festivals

>Walmart is the largest company in the world
Isn't Amazon or does Bezos just keep all the money for himself?

because saudi oil is the best. it requires the least amount of refinement.

I only just realised how much more mind boggling those profits makes this image seem.
How on earth can any government justify handing of of the most profitable companies on the planet, billions in tax payer funded corporate welfare.

>or does Bezos just keep all the money for himself?
Lmao, not all of it for himself.
businessinsider.com.au/jeff-mackenzie-bezos-divorce-official-settlement-38-billion-2019-7

It all trickles down, don't worry it's for the good of the people.

kek, fair point.

Attached: what is love?.png (920x6500, 2.14M)

Well if you're that rich does it even matter anymore if you lose some billions? You're going to make it back in no time.

>Well if you're that rich does it even matter anymore if you lose some billions?
I have no idea how rich people view the world, to be honest. Even a sum of 100 million dollars in a personal bank account sounds like something you'd never be able to spend in your lifetime but one of the politicians responsible for allowing the American banks to crash the economy made over 100 million just because he was forced to sell off stock before entering office. These multimillionaires and billionaires may as well be an entirely difference species living in a higher dimension of existence.

"""higher""" dimension of existence

>STAND UP AND APPLAUDE FOR WALMART