Who /25 year crisis/ here?

who /25 year crisis/ here?

>still live with mum
>still in uni (never had full time employment)
>never had sex

feels like I left high school yesterday, and I'm already closer to 30 than 20.
feels like my life is about to be over before it even started.

Attached: chad30.jpg (1080x1326, 172K)

>feels like I left high school yesterday, and I'm already closer to 30 than 20.
>feels like my life is about to be over before it even started.

This is me. I still feel like a child but I'm almost 30. What the fuck is the meaning of this madness?

Attached: 75745736742.png (697x718, 638K)

have sex incel freaks

it doesn't help that time passes SO FUCKING FAST nowadays.

I remember when I was a child, and a summer break would last forever.
now years fly by as if it's nothing.

Yea, I wasted a lot of my life, the thing is if you spend time on the internet for example time flies very quickly. What I do now is everyday I don't do bs like internet until 7PM and before that I try to be productive and make progress somehow. And if I don't really know what to do I simply sit down and think or go running in the park. I feel like I should be using the prime of my life for something special but I just have no idea what to do.

It's not all bad.
I still look like a college student at 28 and just having a part time job while living with parents gives me time and money for things like anime conventions.

Bros... I’m 22 and I feel like a boomer. I do nothing but eat fried chicken and play dota... I dont want to look old so Im promising myself to exercise and work out.

I’ve had a mental breakdown in the past two years and its cause me to drop out of uni. My parents are letting me live at their place which I am grateful for.. Im planning on self studying for a year to get a real solid understanding of theoretical CS and then get a code monkey job. Still not sure how I will go back to uni but I’m gonna try my best.

>wasted time
>I'm a failure
>I don't contribute
>Time passed so fast

Why are you whining? Only a fucking retard would willingly contribute to the current status quo. Give me the utopia I want and I'll become a "productive member of society" under it. But this? Contributing to this is like joining a developed chess game where your side is 5 turns before a certain mate, and pretending that you're having a blast while doing your best developing tactics like a braindead moron full of blissful joy who is incapable of realizing that he just joined the losing side. The people who work their asses off to pay taxes in the current environment, and are also white men in a western society, are the ultimate cucks and every single one of their ancestors before them would've launched a revolution to restore his privileges owed to him by his own government, which are instead given away to everyone else but him. And the eastern societies who do not have this, their privileges are simply leeched by the western ones through financial domination. So what's the fucking point?

>chad30
do you really have this many picture of gigachad

Latvian twinks...

You assume that by "being productive" I mean working for the state or something like that. I want to improve myself, get myself into a better position from which I can rule and crush my enemies, I don't give a shit about society or taxes.

my father still lived with mama when he was 30, now he's doing quite well for himself and if rlly independent. Its just a matter of what you do when you finally achieve full independence. If your still living with mom by 50, then there might just be a problem however...

>I dont want to look old so Im promising myself to exercise and work out.

That always works to stay young, promising to work out soon.

>I want to improve myself, get myself into a better position from which I can rule and crush my enemies
But the only way to achieve this is extremes such as a billionaire or a successful politician, and you're definitely not achieving either of those. And even if you did achieve them, you'd become a tool and an enabler of the current environment.

>I want to improve myself, get myself into a better position from which I can rule and crush my enemies
start by not talking like a 14 year old

The only motive I havent killed myself is the fact I had a gf once

If not by that yeah Id definetely be in a cheap grave by now

im in a similar situation except im a full on NEET and i have no idea how i would go about getting a job
i can live without sex though

>not getting the Arnold reference

faggot

atleast you live in europe, friend

I have exactly 30 original sleek n tears gigachads.

I also have countless edits

>Give me the utopia I want and I'll become a "productive member of society" under it.
What would be the point of producing if you already live in a utopia?
entitled moron.
i've been working at more recently. i had to drop out of my chad state college due to bad grads so now i'm living w/ mom and dad. still 20 though so hopefully i won't graduate too late and can become a well-paid codemonkey.

share em all

>What would be the point of producing if you already live in a utopia?
My utopia isn't a resource-abundant society, I'm way humbler in my standards.

>still live with mum
The housing market is really fucked so don't worry too much about it. Many are in the same situation.
>still in uni (never had full time employment)
Enjoy uni while you still can, you'll be working until you die anyway. Pensions will be a thing of the past for our generation.
>never had sex
Sex is overrated.

Attached: zyzz.jpg (660x457, 49K)

>humbler in my standards
>utopia
learn english.
>The housing market is really fucked so don't worry too much about it. Many are in the same situation.
this is just an excuse for manchildren. if he had a real job he could afford an apartment.
I hope you realize that as a 25 yo college student you have a tremendous opportunity to fuck bitches, including bitches right out of high school. Use this opportinity, faggot.

>some inexperienced zoomer born in 99 trying to lecture me
Utopia is a subjective term that's highly dependent on your personal definitions. There isn't a commonly-accepted definition for what an utopia actually is because it differs for every single ideology and then every single person. Furthermore, the utopia may be social, not economic, so you still have to contribute under the former.

>this is just an excuse for manchildren. if he had a real job he could afford an apartment.
American housing market =/= Swedish housing market. Even young people here with jobs are struggling to get an apartment. Unless you want to live in the middle of nowhere of course.

I didn’t graduate college until I was 28. Have a good job making good money now. Have a wife who is pregnant. I’m 35 now.

why don't you go live in mohammod's cuckshed?
he could even give you wifi so you can post pics on forchins of him & your wife.
> There isn't a commonly-accepted definition for what an utopia actually is because it differs for every single ideology and then every single person.
But perfection is generally implied, which is considered unachievable by anyone with a brain.
>Furthermore, the utopia may be social, not economic, so you still have to contribute under the former.
but you can contribute in ways that aren't purely economic. presumably there's work to be done if you haven't achieved "utopia" but you are too lazy to contribute.

>cuckposting
didn't expect anything else from an American

>american shits up a nice thread with ignorance and BBC cuckold fantasy

>But perfection is generally implied, which is considered unachievable by anyone with a brain.
And that perfection can have a subjective boundary that's very low. For an example, a person may consider his country an utopia only if the tyrant is deposed and democracy installed, and not give a fuck about anything else as every major goal has been achieved. That's what I mean by "utopia with humble standards" and you knew that very well, but you're a young zoomer who's new to forums and wants to win pointless arguments so you got yourself into this pointless semantical arguing to earn some ego points

>presumably there's work to be done if you haven't achieved "utopia" but you are too lazy to contribute.
I'm too irrelevant to contribute, there's a difference, not every peasant is a general and trying to LARP as someone who's doing relevant things from a position of absolute irrelevance is simply delusional. I will however reap the fruits of the others who achieve the utopia and then pay back by rejoining society and doing my best to upkeep it.

>age 25 was 7 years ago
Hmmmmm

I’m the same as op except I’m 24 and had one gf before that I fucked.

As a 24 year old loser, should I even try to find a gf? Or would they not have any interest until I fix myself?

Not having a qt asian gf is really causing me grief.

that's age for you.

Attached: 1564629752776.png (450x296, 13K)