Heh stupid Amerimutt dying for Is--

>heh stupid Amerimutt dying for Is--

Attached: 1565885672420.png (712x819, 790K)

How many American soldiers get qt israeli gfs though?

>tfw i'll never be a palestinian free-fighter and avenge all my deceased family by mindlessly raping those qt.
Never knew i had this feeling in me.

Post cute JSDF girls

>sacrificing your life for a foreign nation is fine because women
based

Most IDF girls are meh
t. ex Kfirnik

Why die for this?
I LIVE FOR THIS !

Why are IDF uniforms so ugly and boring?
They're not even desert color.

What doee IDF girl pusy smell like?

Fish and metal, same as any girl

As a "larping" former marine guard for the Tel Aviv American embassy, now married to a former IDF female soldier. I would like to thank all the americans that fell for israel.

Attached: rip.jpg (1440x907, 130K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY WON'T SHE BE MY GF BROS

You would never even make it to those qt's. You'd probably make a better admiral for the swiss navy.

Bags of sand

She's probably had miles of dick through her

Awww, thanks for the compliment. I wish my dick was miles long, but my dick is only average.

>Israel isn't whi-...

Attached: cbcacb0b9837718b410a25a72d4e6a20.jpg (1125x1124, 234K)

Heh, just throw a few tires and this army would lose itself in fear.
And you just need to grab the best girls there and leave.

And you're pretty lucky we don't have an access to the sea, else...

>Israel isn't whi-...

Attached: blondo jewdo.jpg (531x918, 89K)

We also sometimes use American uniforms in recruit training bases and prisons if that's any better

Attached: 132432543654375869.jpg (1080x810, 173K)

Was she a virgin before you married her?

I know, we are pretty lucky, if you had access to the sea then a bunch of unlucky marines would have to guard your piece of shit country that only has a reputation of sitting on the fence about conflicts and not falling off it.

Those "American" uniforms look pretty outdated. Probably surplus, unless some units still use them.

More like don't involve itself in others' stupid conflict and get money from both sides without killing any of our citizens for your dumb shit?
Good.

Really don't get why we haven't annexed your piece of shit country desu, just like we should do with monaco and belgium.

are all jewesses giga whores?

Yeah you country only stores cash for criminals. Thats def not getting involved in other peoples biz.

>he didn't answer
yikes, embarrasing

According to her, she was.

Considering she was a 19 year old social awkward logistics soldier when I met her, I believe her.

Even if she wasnt a virgin it doesnt matter to me, most American women have been plowed by black dudes. Atleast this one most likely hasnt been at all, or worst case scenario plowed by a ugly male jew or towel head. Im comfortable with that. Fuck nigs.

Why are they using olive camo pattern, and not desert?

It makes no sense.

He said it was "training uniforms". Which sometimes happens. I know greece use to have problems with buying so many uniforms for its new conscripts and only have them flunk out of basic so they used surplus from americans.

IDF uniforms looks cool, there's a 80s vibe about it, they don't look like tryhards full of muh tacticool shit

Try us faggot.
Even your retarded leaders know you would lose more than what you could gain by invading us.

You're right, since literally all the outside world is criminals. And amerilards shouldn't talk about that. While we take their money, you put them in place in their country so they give you oil or whatever. You're the worst.
And there's a difference between an ally and a business partner, but you're too dumb to get it.

>According to her, she was
I mean was her fucking hymen intact, moron
>most American women have been plowed by black dudes.
Imagine being this mentally ill

>I mean was her fucking hymen intact, moron
Imagine not passing high school health or anatomy

A lot of hymens break during extreme physical labor, sports, etc.

Now imagine being a soldier for the IDF.

>Imagine being this mentally ill
I said "most american women have been plowed by black dudes" to be ironic. Earlier you were implying that my wife was a whore without knowing anything other than her nationality.

Fuck outta here tard

>Earlier you were implying that my wife was a whore without knowing anything other than her nationality.
I don't need to to know anything about a woman to know she is probably a whore

The IDF model is honestly one of the best pieces of recent propaganda made.
Countries always tried to glamourize the army, but this meme really caught on.

You'd get DESTROYED is why

Ah, a incel. alright time for me to just slowly walk away from this to prevent a school shooting.

olive uniform is best, also why desert ?

none of these look remotely white, what's your point ?

How many losses do the IDF have to take before 18 year old cuties are used as cannon fodder

Attached: 1556704944872.png (1186x748, 158K)

dayum look at that fupa on the leftmost jew

is that gadna ? these dont look like prisoners.

Attached: 1565566409203.webm (1920x1080, 2.91M)

palestinian cum

we should start a war with Israel only to claim their IDF sluts as our war prizes

all army girls are sluts
that's true