I'm still in my 20s but I already feel like my life is over

>I'm still in my 20s but I already feel like my life is over

Attached: 1553814643982.jpg (645x773, 100K)

Literally me

That's normal(and true in a way) your life as you knew it is indeed over, but if you are lucky you can get a new life which you don't hate

EPIC

I'm 19 and I feel same

this but unironically

As soon as I'm ready to die I'm heading up north deep into the swedish forest and I'm gonna stay there until I die. I'm gonna try looking for a pack of wolves and fight them. They're going to bite my tendons to pieces, tear my muscle apart and break my bones and I'm going to die a painful but human death, and I might kill one or two before I die. That's a based death.

18 but this is Literally me

22 and I already want to kms how do people do this for 50+ years

wolves are cute

you are not

if you wanted to become something special it pretty much is over

just be yourselves

>WAAAH WAAAH WWAAAAAHH LIIFE IS AWWFULL!!!
Goddammit why are depressedfags so fucking riddled with soy. Every time i read that someone wants to kill themselves or how much they hate life or whatever I can feel my fucking muscles shrinking and I start losing body hair.
Holy fuck, just pump me full of estrogen and make me a fucking tranny instead of having to read this shit.
My god why are depressedfags so fucking pathetic
>WAAAAH WAAAH LIFE HAS NO PURPOSE
OK and? What the fuck does that matter? Just go out and live it you goddamn soyboy. Make up a purpose for you life you fucking loser it's not hard at all. Literally just decide that you want to do something and work towards doing it, BAM! there you go reason to live.
Here's an example:
I want to become strong
Okay then, you go to the gym, you get a job so you can eat right, you learn discipline, you find friends a community, and wait a minute, that wasn't fucking hard at all.
Goddammit how can you be sick of life it's so fucking easy.
>WAAAAAH WAAAAAH B-B-BUT THE WORLD ISN"T PERFECT!!!!
Oh nooooooo. Please grow up you goddamn pussy and get over it. Yeah sometimes life is a fucking bitch, sometimes nothing goes right, sometimes you fall to your own vices. But that's okay, you pick your head up and look past it.
Goddammit you guys please grow up and don't kill yourselves.
Life is worth living, even if it's a fuckin bitch sometimes, goals are worth achieving, even if it's "meaningless" or whatever, love is worth persuing, even if it sometimes hurts, because all of this is what makes life so goddamn wonderful. You were given the opportunity to live life so just live it.

Attached: 1559007521292.jpg (480x286, 14K)

myself is a stuttering kv incel with borderline autism

nigga being myself IS the problem

tom clancy wrote his first book at 37 years old and he's world famous

I know this is pasta but basically the gesalt is "life sucks and deal with it" how is that good advice. That'll just make depressed people more depressed.

>nigga
Found your problem

nigga im black

Life sucks, make the best of it. If you enjoy being depressed then be depressed, if you don't then do something else

like he said, there's your problem

People aren't good at empathy and putting themselves in someone else's shoes. It's not just depression, in general people just suck at support and understanding problems. If it worked for them they assume it will work for everyone.

I wrote this pasta and I'm rather proud of it I don't care

im 22 and my life literally is over.

I'm in my 30s and I fucking wish my life was over instead of having reasonably half a century beyond me

I hate having to deal with people. When I'm alone I feel really good and satisfied, but when I have to work with other people it stresses me out and makes me moody and depressed.

i'm almost 30 and still waiting for my life to start

Attached: 1559928258594.jpg (493x750, 37K)

Whomst are you quoting?

>wahhh wahhh wahhh my life sucks

fuck the pathetic faggots on this board. literally nothing worse than just hearing people whine all the time

Don't worry anons. Global warming will cause the extinction of all human life within a couple decades, tops.

stop whining faggot

Attached: kaiji2.jpg (523x4409, 148K)

i just want to get done with my degrees, get my comfy job, and finally be able to at least buy shit and live comfortably

>getting life advice from cartoons
Neck yourself.

It has a good point though

can only see things if its x format ew

Same I want to kms

It's a stupid platitude with no solution. Real life kinda sucks and there's no getting around it for the vast majority of people. Telling people that they have to find a life worth living is pointless because there's no such life.

>Real life kinda sucks and there's no getting around it for the vast majority of people. Telling people that they have to find a life worth living is pointless because there's no such life.
Then how come the vast majority of people are still alive? The truth is that people who have such a stagnant lifestyle that they want to die are a small minority, not a "vast majority"