I wish you guys knew how to speak portuguese to see how butthurt brazilians are at norway for closing the amazonia fund

I wish you guys knew how to speak portuguese to see how butthurt brazilians are at norway for closing the amazonia fund

Attached: 4.png (128x128, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x-FAKksjXMY
youtube.com/watch?v=YEuFF7P1Htc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There's been a lot of sperging out over it, it's hilarious. Norway is based

teach me Portuguese

kkkkkkkkkk bunda fodeu

fookin ebic

Attached: KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.jpg (614x7422, 1.52M)

kek, now I wish I spoke it.

Why would they get butthurt over people stopped giving them money to do something they aren't doing?

They're mad about the hypocrisy and idiotic statements like the dumb "lungs of the world" shit, I'm personally glad they might fuck off from our land.

they are playing
>w-we d-didn't even want it!
card

OP is a retard and intentionally misinterpreting the situation.

Brasileiros são burros. Essa tradição de matar golfinhos is orcas é das ilhas Faroe.
As ilhas Faroe fazem part to reino Dinamarquês, não da Noruega.
Esses palhaços brasileiros que estão entendidos a agirem como sacanas pretenciosos e condescentes nem isso conseguem informar correto.

Acho que nem a Noruega or Dinamarca se preocupam com o que of Brasileiros pensam deles.
Brasil sempre foi e sempre será burro. Enfim.

Attached: meh.ro11980.jpg (517x768, 180K)

Those are whales you fucking idiot.

quick rundown please

>Esses palhaços brasileiros que estão entendidos a agirem como sacanas pretenciosos e condescentes nem isso conseguem informar correto.
Tuga sendo burro pra variar, o nível de ironia desse post é incrível.

Attached: whales-killed-in-2012-or-2011-data[1].jpg (700x412, 158K)

Fuck Norway. Their pedo cunt should be destroyed. They use this money only to propagate multiculturalism, degeneracy and pedophilia in Brazil.

Euros voted for green party politicians that are pretending to be freaking out over the Amazon to simultaneously deflect from the fact they have several times higher ecological impact and to demonize our right-wing government even though deforestation has been increasing since 2012 (but is still far below early 00's levels).

I can get the jist of what this post says just from knowing a little bit of spanish

Languages are crazy

Those are not whales, they are pilot whakes (which are actually a type of dolphins not whales), fake killer whales and dolphins.

The anons pics are actually a blootbath that takes place in Faroe Island when Dolphins go to the shore to mate. It's not related to actual whaling.
Do you even know how whaling is done? Do you think they use a fucking flimsy Rodney boat and they drag them to shore?
You're a fucking idiot.

here, that is in faroe islands.

youtube.com/watch?v=x-FAKksjXMY

Why are nordic people so obsessed about global warming? They would benefit a lot from it.

For example, russia doesn't care because global warming means the opening of the arctic route and more livable space instead of frozen lands.

The only reason could be that the nordics fear immigration caused by global warming, but it's certainly not the case since they're also love multiculturalism.

Someone fill me in pls

It's a classic soft-power strategy to damage industries and gain control of foreign land repainted as muh climate change, they don't actually care about it since their government is a major shareholder of mining companies that illegally pollute the Amazon

Can you please stop answering genuine questions people make?

Your government is being retarded and spewing dumb shit about "lungs of the world" in a poorly veiled attempt at telling our government off because they don't want to play by globalist rules anymore, they froze their part of the Amazonian Fund as if anyone even knew what the money was being used for, it's clearly nothing good since the fund has existed since 2008 and deforestation only increased since then.

ape chimp out

youtube.com/watch?v=YEuFF7P1Htc

So they stopped giving out free gibs and brazilians are angry about that? Though wasn't it kinda clear that they will eventually stop these funds?

see No one is asking for the money, they're just mad at how euros pretend to be muh defenders of nature even though Brazil always had far better ecological policies, the fund was created by us to begin with.

stop cutting the trees macaco
amazon unironically is the lungs of the world

>stop cutting the trees macaco
We will cut down as many trees as we need to develop the region, but don't worry because it won't be all of them and we won't need NGOs funded by foreign farmer lobbies to "protect" it, in central and southern Brazil for example there has been greenification in the last decade despite it containing most of the agriculture.

>amazon unironically is the lungs of the world
No it isn't, why do I keep reading this completely fake mantra being parroted by euros? Who is systematically making you dumb?

>Bitch about the Norwegian whaling industry
>Show pictures of the annual whale slaughter on the Faroe islands

And a look at how euros "protected" their land.
How come none of their green parties want to close down their farms and infrastructure and let nature back? Europe used to be almost entirely forested.
Instead they harass some backwater shithole in the other side of the world to deflect blame, why?

Attached: 9-Figure6-1.png (1104x1768, 2.54M)