China population 1.4 bilion

>china population 1.4 bilion
Avg iq:105
>America population 305 million
avg iq:95

why do americans call chinese people bugs when they're 1.4 bilion with an average of 105 iq? they're very intelligent if that's the average

Attached: 1552082787360.jpg (225x224, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lamag.com/citythinkblog/ucla-cheating/
reuters.com/investigates/special-report/college-cheating-iowa/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bugs can be intelligent, doesn't matter

we have certain ethnic groups bringing our average down.

china has an entire culture dedicated to cheating on school exams

everyone not jewish or asian?

This

Interact with any Chinese person and you'll realize they're all fucking retarded

Chinese lie about their numbers.America isn't 95 its 98 IQ

Also when they test white american IQ it's even higher, like closer to 103 or 108

how does it not matter? intelligence is the most human trait
that's not an excuse
that's irrelevant,also there's the massive stereotype about asians being heavy into studying/being limited from entering harvard (since if they allowed everyone it'd be just asian)

t. low IQ anglo

Attached: iq immigrants.jpg (494x279, 33K)

>English 100 IQ
Did you even read your own chart?

>300 year old study

Italians have the highest IQ in Europe

>Chinese technological and scientific achievements
like 2
>American technological and scientific achievements
like 2 million

the highest IQ for white men are from nordic countries such as iceland (101 iq) and switzerland (101) and norway at 100...then the UK at 100
the highest IQ countries are all asians

>iq tests say 105
but they cheat
>Cheating is irrelevant! muh harvard

idiot
100 iq is literally average white american male
that's what the scale is defined as

Attached: pepe gun.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

It comes to a point where cultural norms and government cheating comes to play. In essence asians and white are generally around the same IQ naturally

Attached: IQ.png (635x292, 8K)

Why are these high IQ superhumans incapable of driving on roads, constructing buildings, disposing of their trash, or food safety when we low IQ subhuman Americans do all of this just fine?

Attached: 1551007294401.jpg (1080x1351, 86K)

pic related

I didn't actually read the chart

Attached: Definition of Anglo American.png (637x357, 45K)

how do you know they cheat in IQ tests?
i brought up the harvard example because it shows you how dumb the excuse is just like that guy
if asians/chinese are dumb,how are they so sucessful in the USA? are they so smart they get away with cheating?
as for the ethnic angle,if it were so then the massive amount of asians would counter the "ethnics" bringing the IQ down

>Anglo american is someone who speaks english.
I guess all those african americans are actually anglo americans.

40 years ago they were poor,america have been for how long? 243 years
243 years being founded by rich people and also invading other countries for resources.
in just 40 years without invading others,the chinese one of the strongest economies
No they don't,Japan has an iq of 108 aswell..but i didn't bring the asian race as a whole since i see a lot of extreme hate mainly towards anything chinese

>how do you know they cheat in IQ tests?
lamag.com/citythinkblog/ucla-cheating/
reuters.com/investigates/special-report/college-cheating-iowa/

Cheating in china is considered normal. In fact it's even built into their philosophy if you read into it. "Who is more correct, the man who study's hard or the man who waits for the opportunity".

Africans technically speak in Ebonics, how about this definition?

Attached: Definition of Anglo.png (646x357, 30K)

>African Americans technically speak in Ebonics.
You are not American. Drop the proxy and stop taking all your information from twitter and rap music.

china became one of the strongest economies*
altough this is concerning,it still does not invalidate my points.
if they do cheat and sucessfully enter a top tier college,how will they keep their grades/GPA so high? by cheating again?

you are black, hello

>if they do cheat and successfully enter a top tier college,how will they keep their grades/GPA so high? by cheating again?
Yes, you missed the point about cheating circles and the article.

He's either retarded, chineese or both. No need to argue with him.

>how will they keep their grades/GPA so high? by cheating again?
Yes. There was just a huge scandal at UCLA about the Chinese students cheating. Shit happens in Australia, New Zealand, and Canada too

I concede,it seems its really an epidemic.
but it doesn't take from their insane achivements,what country goes from a shithole nobody trades/cares for,to a country whose economical power trumps multiple countries.
this takes serious will,coopoeration,and intelliegence.

in 40 years*

>for,to a country whose economical power trumps multiple countries. this takes serious will,coopoeration,and intelliegence.
Wanna take a wild guess how they got up there? Stealing IP, cheating markets, American help (to counter Russia during USSR times)

stupid people arent allowed to sit exams but young chinese people literally spend hours studying every day between ages ~8 and 18 + university degree(s) so they're bound to become very clever.
Have you ever met anyone from 'the west' who does such a thing?

Yeah, and it's the "smart" ethnic group who decided to bring them in, against their will.

>Yeah, and it's the "smart" ethnic group who decided to bring them in, against their will.
average iq of israel is 94

He was talking about whites retard

I thought he was talking about slave owners.

Why do whites do this?
They live upper middle class lives yet still claim to be repressed by jews

It's a coping method.

You should have posted an american dabbing instead of an arab