How does this make you feel, Jow Forums?

How does this make you feel, Jow Forums?

Attached: 20170424_Military_Expenditure.jpg (960x684, 72K)

good, quite good
thank you for your service

Attached: 1552462808580.jpg (1174x801, 129K)

> Americans in east europe

Attached: c54b633d.jpg (271x186, 9K)

Libtards are intimidated, thinking people know that over half of money go on salaries and funding military bases overseas

It doesn't, I live in a neutral country and have no attachment to the geopolitical order
Other countries can do whatever they want

So youre immune to major conflicts?

Nobody wants to invade my country, so yeah I'm pretty much immune. Realistically there will never be another land war anywhere in western Europe. Whatever happens in the middle east or Asia is none of my business

Feels really good.

It's fine

Id guess ireland to be pretty heavily dependant on world trade on pretty much everything

Confused
Why does USA spend so much money on shooty sticks

""""Defense""""

Because the people buying the shooty sticks are friends with the ones selling them

To be the best and remain a global power. Euros and others rely on our muscle to varying degrees

I see Sweden is doing a good job in liberating Ösel, Dagö, Själland, Fyn, Lolland and Bornholm from N*TO occupation.

Less so nowadays. Pax americana = over

Because it's the only thing that gives the dollar any value. It gives it security because people trust that the US isn't going to disappear suddenly any time soon. Their entire economy would collapse if they spent a "reasonable" amount of money on their military.

Im guessing japan is going to climb this statistic pretty soon

why? did i miss something?

>Germany
wtf, that sholdn't be allowed!

Lobbyists are the ones who keep us spending money on war and keep money from benefiting anything other than their own pockets

Their expenditure is already rising annually and is just going to accelerate due to Chinas shenanigans and US deterioration. Also, Abe wants Japan to become fascist again

The fuck are we spending on? Our defense force is pathetic.

>within top 10
what the hell do we even spend that money for

Okay I guess

Attached: 831292EB-564D-4C32-9CA4-537AE8D80234.jpg (2667x2044, 957K)

Because nobody listened to Eisenhower.

So they liberate other countries for oil and drugs to make more money

Defense spending is essentially a massive welfare handout to the private sector. There’s a reason why business keeps getting defense contracts even though taking forever to do shit on each one.

Also the military basically creates new technologies, which are then handed over to the private sector to be sold on the consumer market once they become outdated.
>cell phones
>GPS
>internet
>the personal computer