BURN THE COAL

BECOME THE COAL

Attached: 1565909050637.jpg (750x877, 532K)

what the fuck does the last sentence even mean

there's only one sentence you fucking moron

once you go black you never go back

white women age poorly

hot

>so torched it
Why is headline english so retarded?

Isn't this the case where the girl thought he was a 20 year old student and freaked out when she discovered that he was a 27 year old ex-con?

the dindu though he had killed the girl but turns out she was alive, until the dindu set fire to the car

No that's this girl

Attached: laurenap18296630225390.jpg (2680x2300, 417K)

the dindu knew what he was doing

The 29-year-old is accused in the torture death of Meing-Chen Hsiao, a 34-year-old Taiwanese graduate student at the University of Louisiana at Monroe. No trial date has been set in that case.

it's a quote

wut

The girl who's pic I posted was fucking some black dude who she thought was a student but turns out he was some violent thug who ended up killing her one night

Then you guys are talking about 2 different cases.

On a scale of sober to dude weed lmao, how high are you right now?

never mind you meant to quote

Oh my bad I meant to reply to this

she has seen some shit

wew

Some women become unconcious after orgasm. Dude didnt know, wen full retard

Do they really? I didn't know that either

How does a 19 year old cheerleader end up having sex with a 29 year old gangbanger?

Be tall and sexually aggressive and most women (especially trashy white one) will fuck you.

SHIEEEEET!

She probably enjoyed every single second of it. Thots love 'adventure's

>Be tall and sexually aggressive and some women (especially trashy white one) will fuck you.
FTFY
Most women don't respond to overly aggressive guys, they're just so persistent and doing this 24-7 they eventually find an idiot woman that gives in.

pretty much, the name of the game is desperation

1.Money 2.White trash, or 3.No where does it say it was consensual. He could have planned to dispose of the body the entire time. Can't really ask the girl anymore if they were dating