What would you buy if you were rich?

What would you buy if you were rich?

Attached: 1565886677369.jpg (750x541, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abebooks.com/servlet/BookDetailsPL?bi=22771862215&searchurl=fe=on&sortby=17&tn=under+the+volcano&an=malcolm+lowry
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

a house

New tires for my bicycle, a bag of Doritos and a bottle of Vanilla Coke.

friends

A good nights sleep

Attached: 156575435367.jpg (600x316, 24K)

If I was rich I'd probably make better financial choices and not purchase some sex bot. Hookers are cheaper.

That costs like 100$

Flag checks out.

I would just become a shut-in for the rest of my life.

Yeh.

A designed house with a pool, nice clothes, a comfortable car, and lots of land to fuck around.
And a batcave and shit if we go by really really rich.

Whore also

Buying a sexbot is literally the most redpilled and based thing you can do.

Attached: 1562650010353.jpg (1200x800, 123K)

>get to have a custom gf
>chose a fucking insect

a modest house/apartment in a nice area and a high end PC for efficient funposting

>processed 109 hours of oral sex

what does this actually mean?

likewise. I'd live well within my means. If I was wealthy enough not to live I'd imagine I'd travel all the time

They probably used a fake penis and studied the machine using it for 109 hours

I'd buy big field and fence it off so my dog can run around in it.

meant to say "wealthy enough not to work"

I would do this too. I would buy lots of nice things.

Some signed first edition books and I’d travel more.

That would be nice too. Which books?

small self-sustaining hut in lapland wilderness

Attached: iu[1].jpg (800x533, 111K)

There are so many I’d like to collect, and whenever I have a lot of excess money I splurge on old books. One of my favorite books, Under the Volcano, has an inscription that would be pretty invaluable.

abebooks.com/servlet/BookDetailsPL?bi=22771862215&searchurl=fe=on&sortby=17&tn=under+the+volcano&an=malcolm+lowry

That's an interesting book! Have you read The Magic Mountain? I think that would be nice to have a signed copy.

happiness

perfect quiet solitude with internet, running water, and a simple supply of food

Jow Forums pass to skip the captcha

Never

>get a white sex robot
>dog uses it more than you

A house, a new car and a fucking pub.

Oh of course, I really love Mann. I like his take on Faust in Doctor Faustus and, funny enough, Under the Volcano is a variation on that same legend. It’s been a while since I’ve read Magic Mountain, I need to go back to it. Are you reading anything currently?

i know you're talking slurs here but what if you could actually get an insectoid model with like a bunch of legs and antennas and shit

I'm reading Musashi by Eiji Yoshikawa and it's taking me forever. How about you?

Based folktale character.

Are you the poorest man in Sweden or 10?

Attached: 1550781592145.jpg (836x546, 363K)

You're not Australia.
You don't fucking belong here.
You aren't welcome.
The only good racist is a dead one.

VR headset + Onahole machine.

The local party so I could become richer through overpriced contracts with the government

Oh yes, I would create a harem of hookers. There are 3 girls that I fuck that would surely go to my harem

Just some rope t b h.

Im rereading Gravity’s Rainbow. I read it when I was 17 because I wanted to look or feel smart, I guess. But I really rushed through it, and this time im reading it slowly. I’m still not sure I prefer it to Mason & Dixon, but it’s still fantastic.

I haven’t read any Yoshikawa, I’ll have to check it out

House, another college course and a FC3S

that'd be fucking sick, i'd get two and make them duel

mail wife of course

I don't think that book makes sense no matter how slowly you read it.

?

An arctic country

I'd become a warlord in some poor country, and have sex with pubescent girls every day.

A house in the Hebrides with enough land to grow my own goods and not too far from the boozer. Also my own ferry to import fresh chavish sluts from the mainland every week. Or day, I dunno.

no you wouldn't

If I were rich I would buy a studio in the city, and I would get to study whatever the fuck I want.
And I would travel everywhere between America, Europe and Asia.

That would be nice

Dumb Norwayboo

Holy Moses