Board for discussing international cultures

>Board for discussing international cultures
>Most posters are xenophobic

Attached: xl1unptn3wl21.jpg (625x415, 44K)

yeah :(

It’s just Jow Forums crossover, and just taking the piss

Unrelated note: wtf is up with this letter? Щ

yes, Jow Forumstards are like that. They care about noothing except spreading their ideology

Racism and xenophobia is a natural state of human mentality and always will be a viable things. Leftists can scream that it is bad and drives people to the war and other bullshit but we can do nothing with this and just should allow people to display this in real life.

lol then why are you here?

Shch

It makes a sh sound. It looks like a ship. Now you'll always remember.

>Actually thinking this
Yeah it is bad. It's primitive and fucking stupid and has killed unnecessarily millions and millions and millions of people across history and made the world a worse place. It has gotten a lot better and the world is objectively better because of it.

No. It's sh and ch combined.

Just because I want to discuss other cultures doesn't mean I have to like them. Besides, most other cultures have AIDS or dengue or something that I don't want in my country

It's perfectly natural and normal to be at least a bit xenophobic and racist. We'd all get on a hell of a lot better if we just admitted it's part of human nature to be wary of outsiders.

Reply to this post if you hate niggers

>just taking the piss
now that's a good joke right there

I agree with literally everything you say and hate no one, but it still sucks seeing my country turn into a multicultural hellhole.
Is it OK to be a cultural supremacist? Because some cultures are objectively better than others.

I'm not saying that racism is bad so I can't be on international board. Why are you leftists so intolerant?
Ok. You're right. All disadvantages of racism for exmaple show Croatian movement of Ustase who act like real beasts and killed many thousands of Serbs. Even members of SS were shocked by their behaviour!So after considering this example I can admit that racism and xenophobia is bad.

Ok fine it looks like a shchip. For the 15 minutes I spent learning how to read cyrillic I can pronounce it reasonably well.

These things do not contradict.

Its just banter m8. Hell, most anons who muttpost dont hate yanks either, its the same shit with merchant posting, its just some harmless fun

I don't think it's ok to be culturally supremacist as in to believe "oh British culture is inherently better than Somali culture" for example, because at one time British people in the middle ages were just as bad as they were and maybe would have stayed that way if not handed the better cards in history. On the other hand it is not unfair to say some cultures operate better than other cultures. I just think it is important to look why and how that is. And in Western Europe's case (despite having the right cards dealt in history) a lot of it is from the right choices and being able to be above a lot of the petty shit that has made so many countries in the world shit.
Sure, but how many of my relatives and parents friends and acquaintances got literally gunned down in the streets because of this tribalist mindset of who killed who 80 years ago.

I think that we should less be striving in western countries to be "multicultural" and just accept that if they're in England/Sweden/Germany that they need to integrate and respect the country that is giving them these opportunities and work together and create a more united and peaceful. What my mother, who works in England out of necessity, told me that all the people in her kitchen work together and respect eachother from all sorts of different cultures but at the same time I also hear how all these different cultures create their own clusters and mini cultures within this greater sphere which I think is disrespectful and causes just a less functional and more frustrated society.
I'd like if Arabs, Croats, English people, Poles, Somalis and whoever the fuck could just work together united and stop dividing themselves based on stupid shit.

No, not racist but I don't want em here mate, simple as.

Brits I talked with hate Lithuanian immigrants for some reason

xenophobia helps preserve culture :)

This place made me hate most nationalities and ethnicities.

sad

Did you seriously not become more xenophobic after browsing here? I used to not get the turkroach meme and was pretty indifferent about them, now I don't see them as human.