MAKIN' MY WAY DOWNTOWN

Seriously though, why do white women go to murdercore countries like Morocco or Panama instead of safe tourist destinations that are breathtakingly exotic while still welcoming of Westerners like Thailand or Japan?

Attached: girls-just-wanna-have-fu-un.jpg (738x912, 310K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bangkokpost.com/thailand/general/1659080/man-took-drugs-before-raping-killing-german-tourist-with-rock
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Going to any chink shithole isn't trending anymore, it's cool to travel to dangerous countries where you can take a couple selfies before getting beheaded

Money

Because the men there are masculine and have dicks that don't max out at 4".

because nobody wants to fuck asian dudes, not even your women

thats the natural behavior of wh*te "people", not much you can do about it i am afraid

Morocco is close to Europe and Panama is close to North America

>Thailand
>safe
bangkokpost.com/thailand/general/1659080/man-took-drugs-before-raping-killing-german-tourist-with-rock

Chile is the worst. Country fill of fucking savages. The only positive thing is that isn't fucking irrelevant.

t. pole that beat up that chilean pianist
Chile is relatively stable compared to their neighbors

Found the Panamanian Americans. So what did you do to those girls?

Attached: whompwhomp.jpg (1728x2187, 680K)

bitch on the bottom left looking like

Attached: 20d764ad40671abb9d24e7222e0c5f2e.jpg (499x750, 38K)

Because they've been brought up in feminst bubbles constantly being told that ALL MALES are bad and evil. If all men are equally bad, why would you even consider that Denmark and Norway are less safe than rural Morocco?

Honestly. I did laugh when it happened. Great stuff.

Problem violent crimes such as assault and armed robbery = 54.01 (slightly above moderate)

Problem property crimes such as vandalism and theft = 60.11 (retardedly high)

>Denmark and Norway are less safe than rural Morocco
Meant to be the other way round.

who are they gonna fuck if they go to thailand or japan, retard
only a negro man can make women truly happy. the feeling of having a throbing black dick filling them up completely, their warm and thick seed unloading in vast amounts, that is the happiest moment in the life of a young woman. taking risks is necessary if you want to experience the best life can offer

lol you're more likely to get murdered on Thailand than in Morocco

*GRABS MIC*
#killallmen

Attached: Despite.jpg (708x846, 177K)

Hopefully all the PINKO men die out, too.
Imagine seeing their women leaving them in droves for superior Muslim/Arab Men.
Probably triggered enough Incels to plan a few shootings next month, lmao!

Imagine being autistic enough to write this. My sides are in orbit right now.

It just means it's easier for her to bite down her Muslim lover's cock.

Attached: BBVxITi.img.jpg (799x559, 42K)

Attached: 1421631484984.jpg (350x351, 23K)

COPE, faggots!

Attached: 1551556680195.jpg (483x604, 77K)

I'm no expert but I'd be willing to bet Panama is safer than Thailand for tourists

>I'm no expert
No shit. If you were you'd know you're three times more likely to be murdered in Panama than Thailand (and over 2x more likely in Peru). Pay up, sparky.

my sides will be in orbit when I find a black man brave enough to make my girlfriend happy with me still in the room. who knew it would be harder than I imagined

We don't really have real crime here so the people have too much faith in humanity. Being able to trust cops and being able to walk the streets at night or leave your house and car unlocked is just normal and the reality of not being able to do that in other countries is just not known to some nords.

Attached: 1565293320927.png (406x720, 279K)

So I take it you have a small peepee and can't satisfy your gf? Who needs a black man, call me up I'll help her.

That's the one that gets beheaded in like 4 secs right? The one laying on the floor on her underwear?

But you have countries like Romania near you where it's obviously not safe. Also dangerous minorities in your own country.

Attached: rom.jpg (848x908, 273K)

you'll have an easier time fucking me in the ass without lube than touching the nail of my woman's fingers in this house. I want the best for my girlfriend so naturally she gets the black man treatment. classy and exotic the way she deserves

Let's be honest here. She probably fucked the entire neighborhood by now. Adding 1 more cock to the pile won't make a huge difference.

She was from the my company and wanted to check out some temple during a business trip

she would never fuck a man without inviting me to the room/messaging me first. she knows how ecstatic I feel when seeing other men fill her and please her. My head floats over the roof, she would never miss an opportunity to make me happy

short answer:
jews;
s0y

Press X to doubt.

>Americans
>Starts talking about cocks and interracial sex

Is it a pavlovian reflex ?

>third world
>ever safe
yeah no

>solidarity with islamism against feminism
They're so fucking stupid.

Feels good knowing that either way the dumb whores are going to lose.
>shitskins taking over europe = no more womens rights
>fascists taking over europe = no more womens rights
>the future = no more womens rights

yea I was joking, I'm gay, single and alone been five years xd

Fascists have killed more people in western countries than muslims this year alone.

>Fascists

Who?

I'm pretty confident that the total deaths of Whites at the hands of invaders (for this year) is greater than any death toll from /our guys/. I'd be curious to see the statistics though.

One of the mysteries of life.