Is Brazil just the bizarro version of the USA?

Is Brazil just the bizarro version of the USA?

Attached: 13657222908828.jpg (404x214, 47K)

It's the same thing

it's a poorer and less white latin speaking catholic version

It's the same thing but in the future. Mexico is bizarro world Japan.

America has more actual niggers.Brazil niggers are a minority compared to the pardos like Neymar.
Also USA whites are more mutt.Most USA whites have a mix of random europe countries dna while Brazil has people with only Italy or only germany or only portugal,etc.
Also the USA has more asians .
The thing is that in the USA there's a white hunt going on where white people are being absolutely shredded to piecees by the left.In Brazil people give less fucks about each race

I think that's Peru actually

someone like neymar would just be considered black in the US, average african american here has like 24% euro ancestry

>The thing is that in the USA there's a white hunt going on where white people are being absolutely shredded to piecees by the left

Attached: pol shooters453.jpg (1024x460, 54K)

Neymar has more european descent tho

the face of mkultra programming

Kek, it's your country not mine so you can pretend nothing is happening for all I care

Yes
Argentina is bizarro world Australia

No, that title belongs to us

You are a improved but gayer version of US

Boomers are even wimping for Israel on facebook now, we are america 0.5

people will consider this thing black, it doesnt matter if you have more euro here

Attached: lil-mosey-breaks-down-the-lyrics-for-noticed-620x350.jpg (1022x475, 36K)

Brazil is just USA 2.0.

nah, you're a boring irrelevant version of the us. we're the bizarro shithole version

In Brazil it would also be considered black ... I think

Fuck you for even comparing us to you you sick Argie scum.

Hed be considered pardo or white in brazil

He would be considered black even in angola

>The thing is that in the USA there's a white hunt going on
If only. Now go back, you fucking subhuman.

Lies

He has black hair, black lips, black nose, black skin why would he be considered any other thing than black?

It's pretty fashionable to talk about whites like they're the devil in practically every developed country. This trend was actually started by whites though and is an expression of their own narcissism.

same shit.

>black hair
Definitely not. Most Black people have nappy hair not curly like that.

Doesn't matter, he would be considered black here.

Their hair can look like that too

Attached: erika-januza-1024x576.png (1024x576, 640K)