Why are people cyber bullying this kid so hard

Why are people cyber bullying this kid so hard

Attached: F31FC22D-FD0B-45B8-830E-2520539F0E96.png (1600x900, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ourworldindata.org/plastic-pollution
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because she is swedish

People are mad she's trying to take away their condoms.

rightoids have mega-tard rage when it comes to climate change

Is she actually retarded or autistic or something?

is she really 16? she looks 11 or 12 max

100% aspergers and even has it on her twitter page.

Attached: 1559727774660.png (656x526, 15K)

Yes

I think it’s unironically admirable that she’s this dedicated to her cause at her age. I think many people, myself included, are jealous of her tenacity.

Then why do people take her seriously at all? Her weirdo face is enough for me to disregard her, and knowing she's an actual autist just confirms that instinct.

I didn't care and was even sympathetic to Greta forming the Fourth Reich, but then she said some shit about Americans giving up guns and I realized she's just the latest variation on the Eternal Germanic

Attached: greta-nazi.jpg (470x297, 26K)

>implying greta has agency

>she looks 11 or 12 max
Kind of arousing. I wish she was 11 and there were nudes.

she's 16 yo
she's fair game

she has more dedication to her cause than they have to anything

The mongoloid also has fetal alcohol syndrome + developmental disability. Compare her to pics of her older sister who is normally developed

>Hurr durr we will not be replaced protect EVROPE

Innocent white Swedish girls?
>YEAH BULLY EM

Fucking rightoids ladies and gentlemen.

She should have been a cute 11 year old little girl (like those Russian loli models), instead of that ugly autistic Sw*doid pseudo-girl. Then everybody would have listened to her.

Don't you hate her and her retarded face?

It gets worse when you learn her mother is an opera singer and her father's family are actors and producers. They probably have already contributed a higher carbon footprint than most people.

Look at How can you not call that cute? Have you seen "normal" 16 year olds? They're fucking repulsive thanks to hitting the wall, hard.

They only care about white kids if they get run over by Muslims.

The climate lobby needs a face and honestly who has a more appropriate face than her
(I do believe in climate change but I don't like the smug attitude and dumb suggestions they come up with)

How many percent does she have of Finnish DNA, look her eyes

She probably has a lot of carbon guilt

>defending the west = giving white women a free pass on everything
are you this stupid

Her face makes me hate anything associated with her. I care about the environment, but her dumbfuck face makes me want to burn down entire forests.

because boomers are retarded

Soon she'll come over to tell you to stop killing weiru and dorufin, you'll sing a different tune then

That's fetal alcohol syndrome

Attached: b7c515f2.jpg (1244x613, 39K)

autistics

Attached: file.png (658x282, 77K)

I hate this professional victims

>never heard of India or China
America
a. Sends most of their trash to China
b Pollutes more on average.

ourworldindata.org/plastic-pollution

just nuke it lol

some fat faced foreign european cunt trying to tell me not to use the microwave to warm up my food or get a warm shower or shit in a toilet fuck that right off come and try to take my toilet fucking weirdo hippy wannabe clowns the amount of time and effort the human race has put in so i can have a warm house and warm food and for my shit to be taken away by water and these fucking mongy cunts want to take it off us haha good one

Attached: gamer.png (914x1200, 1.04M)

Not even a chinese fella. Just hate the poltard cope of deflecting to china over pollution

Attached: 196.jpg (420x420, 33K)

>America
>a. Sends most of their trash to China
>b Pollutes more on average.
Utter bullshit. Most of our trash goes to our own land fills while 25.8% is recycled. China was taking 40% of the recyclables but no longer does and are exporting themselves. The only reason it went to china is because they said they could recycle it and were being paid to. Having said that the EU was shipping far more (95% of their plastics to China versus our 70% which is only 5% of our recyclables to begin with).

Attached: msw-percent-of-waste.jpg (560x380, 73K)

China is the only country producing CFCs which damage the ozone layer and you live in Australia. Maybe you should give a shit.

>tf
>tp

>China
>giving even the slightest fuck about the environment
I don't dislike China but have some self awareness.