Why do non-Americans hate burgers and make fun of us for eating them by calling us burgers?

Why do non-Americans hate burgers and make fun of us for eating them by calling us burgers?

Attached: burger president.jpg (1024x684, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EP7kGsNd3VE&t=87s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>lighting a menorah
>piles of burgers
>Mexican helper
>obese president

This is peak America.

Attached: trump peak america.jpg (2016x1512, 675K)

>menorah
Ofcourse a leaf doesnt know what a candelabra is.

Of course a mutt would be completely familiar with Jewish culture and traditions.

What was Lincoln thinking about in that exact moment?

I don't know. I fucking love burgers. McDonald's, Burger King, expensive gourmet burgers, I love it all. I'm an American at heart

based

come home white man

Based bulgaria

t. gyspsy

Based.

Attached: kemono friends america234.jpg (1024x1150, 198K)

>t. American on vacation

ive never called an american a burger since 2017 mongrel 56%cunts been the go to words when im talking to or about ameicans

"I let the wrong side win"

I love burgers.but i can't buy burgers now
because radiation and human meats problems

Why do non-Germans hate Sauerkraut
and make fun of us for eating it by calling us krauts?

God I feel I could eat every single one of those burgers right now.

I love burgers, but the ones I prepare in my house

We eat fricandelas, not burgers

I love sauerkraut but hate germans

Qué hemos hecho q no nos quieres más?

we call it chucrut

We love sauerkraut
Only brits call you krauts because brits are the pettiest, most hateful people in the world

you are gay

Tbf the only germans I've seen irl were tourists but they're annoying as hell, especially the old farts that refuse to speak anything but german.

Why did American GI do this to K-pop goddess?

>Murder of Yun Geum-i
>In 1992, Yun Geum-i, a camptown sex worker in Dongducheon, was brutally killed by U.S. servicemen.
>Yun was found dead with a bottle stuffed into her vagina and an umbrella into her anus.

Attached: Murder of Yun Geum-i_.jpg (225x225, 14K)

>annoying as hell
Do you speak with that thick lisp? If that is the case you are annoying as well

Burgers are GERMAN cuisine. The word HAMBURGER means "someone from Hamburg". Amerika ist ein ARYAN nation. THAT is why we are so successful.

Imagine a massive retarded toddler wielding extreme power and influence and your life is at his mercy no matter what sort of stupid shit he gets up to. The only way to cope is through humour

Attached: thinkenbabby.png (511x515, 421K)

>Do you speak with that thick lisp?
El ChileANO talking about lisps.

This is how I speak
youtube.com/watch?v=EP7kGsNd3VE&t=87s

all tourists are annoying. even I feel guilty and annoying when touring

The R is predominant, that is not the kind of spaniards we get here, we mostly get catalanes and madrileños

>we mostly get catalanes and madrileños
I'm really sorry about that.

So now you understand the hate, good, tell your friends

You're mistaken. Choucroute is an Elsassian dish

I think his point was that just because one teases a country with a food, means not that they dislike the food itself. It was to put the original post in perspective, showing that calling Americans burgers doesn't mean that the world dislikes burgers.

Me imagino q lugares turísticos sufren pq la gente q viene no respecta la gente q vive ahí. Pero no todos somos malos, por ejemplo he aprendido un poco de espanol para hablar con los espanoles. Y solo quiero visitar paises cuyos idioma hablo a lo menos un poco.

>Pero no todos somos malos
Nazi

Todos los nazis iban a Chile, Pinochet

99% stayed there

My great grand father fought in ww2 for the nazi germany but he despised nazis because they were plebs

No es la verdad y lo sabes. Mira, si no te gustan las alemanes está bien, pero estoy curioso para que ?

yo

is this guy actually retarded?

Y pq eran plebejos ?

Attached: gp.jpg (480x798, 68K)

Do you sail btw?

No, no soy tan deportivo. He estudiado la física y me estoy preparando para mi examen fínal para obtener un doctorado.

Yo tambien, en criminalistica

BULGARIA? MORE LIKE BURGERIA!